• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo WiFi...

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
My USB connector used to work on my laptop, but for some reason, it gives error codes everytime I try to connect.

These are the ones I see the most: 52003 and 52203.

Many people say it's because of my firewall/anti-virus program, but it isn't.
I removed my anti-virus program and turned off my firewall, and it sutill doesn't work.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium and I installed the connector using the Windows Vista Driver v1.06

Anyone knows what to do?

Did you check if the IP addresses on your USB/main internet connection are there?

Last edited:

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Did you check if the IP addresses on your USB/main internet connection are there?

Not sure, how can I check/recover that?

Not sure, how can I check/recover that?

Well, I don't know if it's the same thing in Windows Vista... ;_; But on Windows XP, you do Start, Control Panel, Network Connections. ~> Then, right click on your Main Internet Connection ;D. You'll see a list with stuff x3333. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies... D: If they're fill out, click on Cancel and go back to Network Connections and then, right click on the USB Connection ^^. If they aren't, you must enter your addresses :'/. If you don't know them, contact the person who's in charge of your computer ;3 (mama+papa) <~.

But as I said, if they're already there, go back to Network Connections and right click on the USB Connection :BBB~. And do the same thing...

Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies...

~> Enter your IP Addresses, if they aren't there. If they are there, then... :X Contact the Wifi people. That's what I was about to do, until my papa helps me. : ) He's into computers+all that, so I was lucky. But yeah. :C I know how you feel! And I hope it'll get fixed soon. <3

Last edited:

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Well, I don't know if it's the same thing in Windows Vista... ;_; But on Windows XP, you do Start, Control Panel, Network Connections. ~> Then, right click on your Main Internet Connection ;D. You'll see a list with stuff x3333. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). After, click on Properties. You'll see lots of IP address thingies... D: If they're fill out, click on Cancel and go back to Network Connections and then, right click on the USB Connection ^^. If they aren't, you must enter your addresses :'/. If you don't know them, contact the person who's in charge of your computer ;3 (mama+papa) <~.

But as I said, if they're already there, go back to Network Connections and right click on the USB Connection :BBB~. And do the same thing...

~> Enter your IP Addresses, if they aren't there. If they are there, then... :X Contact the Wifi people. That's what I was about to do, until my papa helps me. : ) He's into computers+all that, so I was lucky. But yeah. :C I know how you feel! And I hope it'll get fixed soon. <3

It's my own laptop, so I'm in charge <3

I have selected to automatically get IP-Adresses..
Thanks for helping though ^_^

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
*bump*

-10 chars.