• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Wii... now in Black.

R_N

I would love to have the black Wii, since I like the color black but I already got a Wii, no point in just switching (Btw 200$ really? Wow I brought mine for 400 I think but the sales have gone down now)
Uhhhhh, the Wii has never been 400

First it was $250. Then last year, I believe, it went down to $200.

Yay, I can now buy a new Wii without regret.

To me it's just a colour. My mum has a black one.. all because it matches her tv or something.. it seems to pointless to me.

Acherus

Uhhhhh, the Wii has never been 400

First it was $250. Then last year, I believe, it went down to $200.

Depends where you live - it definately launched at $400 AUS dollars.

SmartD

It looks nice, but I'll pass because I already have a Wii. This is interesting because when the Wii was announced as the Nintendo Revolution, they showed it in different colors and Black was one of them.

nintendo-revolution-big.jpg