• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendo Wii Shop Channel Holiday Wish Tree Thread

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
I can't believe that I don't see any topics involving this on the topic list in Nintendo discussion, so I'm starting it... Is it acceptable? Or is it SPAM???

Anyway,

What is your holiday wish in terms of Wii VC games?

To answer that question, please disclose your Wii number, the country you live in(because both people involved in the gift transfer process have to live in the same country in order for the gift transfer process to work), and post your Wii VC holiday wish...

Wii VC holiday wishes are any Wii VC game you can get at the Wii Shop Channel that you want for your respective holiday...

If you want to grant someone their wish, please PM him/her w/ your Wii number, and the country you live in(same reason as mentioned in the disclosure process that the person you're granting their wish to used when making his/her wish)... I don't want this thread to become a thread full of chaos...

...And make sure to read the rules to make sure this room doesn't turn into such a thing...

Now, you may begin disclosing your wishes!

Last edited:

Chris

Old Coot
I just made this thread... -__-.
Yours is about stuff you have and want to get.

This one is relating to the new Gift option on the VC. I'll allow this.

As for me...

Wii Code: 5796 5545 8250 3394
Wish List: Breath of Fire II (SNES), Castlevania (NES), Contra III (SNES), Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES), Ninja Gaiden (NES)

fhqwhgads

I will pay back ASAP, even an unfair(unfair for me, that is) amount.

Last edited:

Rave

Banned
I'm gonna have to see whats available.

I would really like to get some VC games.

pokefan

wii #: 3696 4852 2598 3806
games: paper mario, , best game of the ghouls and goblins games, ice climbers, kid icarus, bomberman, best castlevania one they have , 1 of whatever kirby games they have

Last edited:

BCVM22

wii #: 3696 4852 2598 3806
games:pokemon snap, paper mario, pac man, ghosts n goblins, ghouls n ghosts , super ghouls n ghosts , ice climbers, kid icarus, bomberman, any castlevania games that are on the vc, and any ninja gaiden ones and whatever kirby games they have

Wow.

You don't think that in a thread in which kind-hearted (and perhaps misguided, but that's neither here nor there) individuals can, if they so choose, spend money out of their pocket and gift you a VC game, a list that long isn't being the slightest bit greedy?

iluvwobbuffet

WOBBBUFFFFFET!!! XD
Wii Number 2704-3424-1188-6399
Country U.S.A.
Wish List Echo: Tides of Time, and Super Mario Bros. 3

=^_^=

Last edited:

Clash

He's Back!
If you send a VC game to a friend, do you also get to keep a copy?

I'd guess I'd like Pokemon Snap (N64) and one of the Super Mario titles.

fhqwhgads

And I updated my list to reflect some games I've received.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
OH OH OH I want someone to get me something. I never bought any wii points ever since I got the Wii in June

Wii Number: 8863-7617-5545-0325

Wish List:
Pokemon Snap (A friend from another forum is getting me that)
Paper Mario
Kirby's Adventure
Super mario Brothers 3
Super Mario Brothers the Lost Levels
Starfox 64
Yoshi's Story
Yoshi (Mario and Yoshi)
Super Mario World

Last edited:

Hamstar

o snp.
Wii Number: 1742 2815 4869 8771
Wishlist: Adventures Of Lolo (nes), Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest (snes), Pokemon Snap (n64), Super Mario 64 (n64), Yoshi Story (n64), Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (sega gen), Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2 or 3 (sega gen)

=D
If you buy me one of these...I'll like....I dunno ;; <3
I'll be your best friend for EVER

Oh and I'll draw you a picture or something.....maybe....
<3333