• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nintendogs + Cats is $8 today on Best Buy's site.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
I'm not sure if this sale is today only, but all three versions of Nintendogs+cats are on sale for $7.99, with apparently free shipping. Considering the regular price is $35, this is a pretty amazing deal.

Here's the link

I've never played a Nintendogs game before, but if it's this cheap I might get it. I just need to decide which version...

Also, I have a question for those who've played it. Is Nintendogs one of those games that you have to play consistently play or else the dogs will die/hate you? Like in Animal Crossing where if you didn't play often enough the town went to h

Last edited:

Mankanshoku Mako

Also, I have a question for those who've played it. Is Nintendogs one of those games that you have to play consistently play or else the dogs will die/hate you? Like in Animal Crossing where if you didn't play often enough the town went to h

I've played the original DS games and don't recall anything like that happening.

ManhattanTheStarr

I'm not sure if this sale is today only, but all three versions of Nintendogs+cats are on sale for $7.99, with apparently free shipping. Considering the regular price is $35, this is a pretty amazing deal.

Here's the link

I've never played a Nintendogs game before, but if it's this cheap I might get it. I just need to decide which version...

Nope. The worst that can happen is them being a bit upset with you until you feed/bathe them. And they can't die. :p