1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

No Bakugan on January 23 on CN?

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by Anime-Ash, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Anime-Ash

Anime-Ash Well-Known Member

2. Ridley-X4

Ridley-X4 UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS

Because I'm sure we all want to see the 9001st anime about battling monsters.

Please, give it a rest! That fad in anime died in like, 2002.

3. HyperCyber

HyperCyber FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT

You mean 1997.

4. daveshan

daveshan My little friend

1997 B.C.E.

5. RomanMack

RomanMack Johto Champion

Cause they figured out that it was a big freak'n waste of air time.

6. P-fan

P-fan Storm Trainer

Maybe because it only airing in Canada.

7. Anime-Ash

Bakugan Battle Bralwers premieres February 14,2008 on Cartoon Network at 9:00pm.

8. Anime-Ash

9. bobjr

bobjr It's Fusion, I don't have to expalin it. Staff Member Moderator

10. Kazuki Mirai

Kazuki Mirai Well-Known Member

They always waste their air time. I mean we don't even have four hours of Toonami anymore. We got two frickin' hours of frickin' Goosebumps before Toonami which is nothing filled with ninjas, pirates, and DBZ. But pirates beats them all. =O

11. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

We just finished season 1 here in Canada. And let me tell you, it drags... the concept is alright, but it takes a while for things to get done. If you don't mind that kind of thing then I wouldn't worry. Oh, and there's about only 1 character from that show that's voiced from a frequently recurring Canadian VA. Look for her in the credits: Julie Lemieux. Oh and on the same terms: Stacey Depass.

It's alright, the concept is different, we already have the toys here in Canada. However, it's more of a cross between: Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon. Do not ask why, you will figure it out. Now, I'm curious to know when they'll air season 2 here. I might give the show another shot, but...

BTW, we got this show in July of 2007 here in Canada. Wow, this is one of the few shows we actually got before you guys did.

Notes: I would strongly suggest doing research on how the game actually works, as it will save a lot of comprehension in the long run. It actually took me 1/4 of the season before I realized how the game itself works.

I gave it a shot, things took far too long, and thankfully weren't all that predictable. Glad to see Teletoon is still getting stuff like this. Now, I wonder what anime we'll be getting next... (yes, coming from a person who is very picky in this genre).

~C_L~

p.s. : wow, one of my few posts in this forum.

edit: I may as well give you guys the page on teletoon to give you an idea of what you'll be looking at:

http://www.teletoon.com/teletoon3/t...mplates/show.php|../tv/bakugan/bakugan_en.xml

yeah, there's bound to be spoilers.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008