• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Big Woop! (150)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
No Big Woop!

Coming across a School with Wooper in, Ash & Co. are soon asked to take care of the school of Wooper while their owner has to go off quickly. Can they do this or will the Wooper run off?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This is one of the cutest guilty pleasure episodes I have ever watched. The woopers can be a little annoying, but they are just so darned cute. :) I can see why Misty and Ash and Jessie can fall under their spell. :D This episode had lots of great moments, from Brock nearly getting eaten alive by the woopers to Togepi reining in the woopers. Plus, Wobbuffet pops out of his pokeball for the first time!

Sebok

Banned
Wooper was a bad little baby pokemon; beating up poor Arbok and Weezing like that!

R

reddragon_lakeofrage

I did happen 2 watch that episode in India but it wasn't very interesting. I was expecting fierce battle.
Bye all.

taitofan

Stalker!
The best filler EVER. Period. All of the Upaa sent me into sugar shock with their sugary cuteness. In fact, this was the only Johto episode I was fond of in the first place...

Upaa own my soul. =3

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
If you love Woopers, you're going to automatically say that this is a good filler episode. Luckily I'm one of them, Alicia was ok but the only thing I was watching were the Woopers, every single moment they had their cute little faces on the screen.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
I only saw parts of the filler ep, but I didn't like that girl stopping Ash & Co from using their Pokemon to help out.

Gary_Oak

Woopers are really annoying sometimes but are really strong Pokemon.

Gary_Oak

Battra

A funny filler episode I enjoyed seeing those cute Woopers and the trouble they caused.

XXXBurningStarIV

->(°O°)<-n

Lol. This whole statement is FALSE!

This is my favorite episode EVAR!!1
There is a YouTube video, AMV of it. It is the best video EVER. I can't stop squeeling when I watch it. My Fiancee was like, STFU nub. Ha ha ha. Wooper=Cutest Pokemon EVER!!!1
I loved when Wooper was eating the mushroom.
And when Misty is like, "Come back Wooper!" And she was SO happy that Wooper was listening to her, and then, he just jumped all over the place, breaking the bridge, and meaning to do it. Every time I'm in the shower I just do the little Wooper song. And I will randomly say "Upah" all the time. Don't believe how obsessed I am? Visit my MySpace. Lawlz.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I've never been a Wooper fan, but i think this was a nice episode.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I always thought Woopers were annoying until I saw this episode. Now I think they are just adorable. I laughed at when Ash, Misty, and Pikachu were trying to catch Alicia's Wooper in the kitchen, and when Misty called it over and she thought it was listening. I was very surprised at how powerful it was. I also loved seeing Togepi playing with the tambourine.