• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Yay im a sloweshipping and i also see these two together treeko x neatoru shipping in my mind woodshipping
again if this already one tell me

Vycksta

@ Krys: Meganium x Tropius I know has a bit of a following.

@ Pikachu Masta: Treecko x Naetoru is also nameless and Woodshipping is also a name that's not taken, so you're lucky on two counts tonight!

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
yay now if only someone besides me supports them

taitofan

Stalker!
Just thought I'd point out that inspiration struck and FoodinxUpaa, BlackyxBooster, and RaichuxAbsol are now Demeanorshipping, DarkFireshipping, and Damageshipping respectively. <3

I've also been fiddling with the idea of AriadosxJupettaxUpaa, since they're my fave pokemon. Right now I'm seeing it more like Upaa is their adopted child. X3 That'd make for one hell of a fluffy fic... *comtemplates writing it*

Hiro xd

Charge at 3! 3!
Long live Graveyard shipping: DusclopsxBanette!
They were met to be together forever! I eman a one yeed ghsot and a puppet ghsot just go together! I jsut see them as a couple for ever until death!

JewlShipping MawilexSableye
Yup i can see them going together, Mawile as the wife and sableye as the hsband. they are both opposite and on diffrent versions. they both live in caves so why not?

Shippings within my fics that I support:

In The Trials of the Pendant:

Mewtwo&Mew: You have NO idea how long I've been a fan of this. I've been a fan of it since BEFORE Pokemon: The First Movie. I absolutely love this idea. I'm probably the longest supporter of this ship to date. ^_^

Celebi&Misdreavus: Didn't expect that, huh? ;) I don't know where this came from. It just popped into my head while making part 2 of The Trials of the Pendant and it just stuck! :)

Mew&Celebi: By the end of The Trials of the Pendant, Mewtwo and Misdreavus pay the ultimate price. (Only Mewtwo's skeleton exists and all that is left of Misdreavus is her red peral necklace.) These two find love with eachother and become mates. It is the main couple for the sequal.

In Misty's Miracle:

Pikachu&Pik: Pik is a fanmade Pikachu. Her fur is longer than any Pikachu, enough to give an obviousness that she's female. WaterEevee was the one who originally came up with Pik. I loved the idea of them together so much, I just HAD to use it. ^_^

Ash's Sceptile&Ash's Bayleef: I imagined this up back when Sceptile was a Grovyle. I was trying to come up with couples to present in Chapter 5, and when I saw these two were compatible, it stuck! ^_^

Jessie's Dustox&May's Beautifly: Hey, you guys KNEW this was coming, right? ;) I'm sure quite the relationship could develop if they just weren't enemies.

In Final Battle Saga:

Misty's Corsola&Ash's Squirtle: Surprised? ;) To be honest, I don't know how I came up with this myself. ^_^

Jirachi&Kirlia: Wanted a psychic I knew would work. This one just seemed to work so well. Besides, after what Jirachi went through in that fic, he deserved a beautiful girlfriend.

In The Deadliest Tournament:

Flygon&Altaria: Actually thought these two being together back in Pokemon Colosseum. For some reason, it just stuck to me. :)

Misty's Psyduck&Tracey's Marill: I am THE creator of this ship! ^_^ I have actually figured out who Tracey's Marill had a sexual realtionship with most likely. Remember, this is the most likely one. If anyone likes, I can explain. :)

Quagsire&Ampharos: To be honest, I don't know HOW I came up with this in the first place. :D

Couples I plan to put into my fics:

The New Trials of the Pendant:

Jirachi&Misebi: For those who don't know, Misebi is a hybrid pokemon of Misdreavus and Celebi that I made up. She has the body of Celebi and the head of Misdreavus. Plus she is the same color as Misdreavus. I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out how it will work.

The Deadliest Tournament:

TR Meowth&May's Skitty: I had this pairing in mind since Meowth fell for May's Skitty. I bet that if he wasn't a part of Team Rocket, he'd have quite the relationship with her.

May's Bulbasaur&Ash's Bulbasaur: Yes, I too support Vineshipping and plan to put it into the fic in a later chapter. (Maybe one of Max's battles.)

Pairings I support that may or may not go into my fics:

Espeon&Umbreon: Loved it since I discovered the two were coming into Gold and Silver.

That's all I can think up now. I'll add more if I ever think of them. :)

Well, see ya later. ^_^

Chimungus

pocchamaXcherimu waterpeatalshipping! its a cute ship!

lilrumpkinkb

Umbreon X Ninetails.
MoonLightShipping in other words. I'm not the only supporter; one time I searched on DA, and I found a couple of fan arts!

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Someone probably said this but:
Eruriedo x Gardevoir: Enuriedo is the male counterpart of Gardevoir, they should have made all Gardevoir female or something...
Gengar x MIsdreavus: Misdreavus is the only feminine ghost pokemon and Gengar is just cool like that... ummm shadowshipping?
Umbreon x Espeon: They are counterparts and espeon looks more feminie while umbreon looks more masculine, they look nice together... I call it... ummm... Someone come up with a name for that one.

Yay! <3 PokemonxPokemon ships are my favorite. I've been supportive of a bunch since playing Mystery Dungeon, and I came up with most, if not all of these XD

RescueTeamRivals Shipping: Female Vaporeon/Eevee with Male Gengar. Both are the leaders of rescue teams and they're complete opposites, yet they have more in common than they think. ^_^ Canon.

No name (BestFriendsshipper?): Female Vaporeon/Female Raichu: Team Leader and partner. Such a cute yuri Pokemon couple X3 Very canon.

No name (I'm thinking of DestinyBondShipping for this one): Female Gardevoir/Male Gengar: The Gardevoir from the story and the leader of the rescue team who is always screwing you up. They go together so well. <3 Canon

No name (HotWaterShipping? Yeah. I'm creative XD): Male Flareon/Female Vaporeon

Vycksta

Espeon x Umbreon is called Nightlightshipping. *nod*

The one thing I like about Pokemon x Pokemon shippings is that the possibilites are endless... shippings galore can happen! Of course you can say that about human x human but i'm keeping on topic here. ;D

*started writing something of a SingedLeafshipping one-shot*

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Ok.I know there is bond to be one person that thinks:

SkittyxBlaziken
SquirtlexAzurill
SkittyxCombusken

are cute toghether

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Pikachu x Celibi Magithundershipping again already a name tell me

Vycksta

No, that's nameless as well.

@ Skittygirl: I know of people who pair Skitty off with Blakizen amongst many other Pokemon. Skitty is a pimp in the nicest possible way. Although I could say that with Sneasel/Persian/Misdreavus too. ;D

taitofan

Stalker!
Skitty is a pimp in the nicest possible way.
Damn straight he is! *snuggles StarCrossedshipping*

... *tries to think of more to keep this on topic*

Well, UpaaxEneko would be cute. In a "zomg, my diabetes is flairing up" kind of way. Oh, Raichu-chan! DestinyBondshipping is so awesome! I actually thought that was a great couple when I played the game in that part. <3 Yes, I like it despite the hetness. Yay~

Vycksta

Seeing as Skitty is the Pokemon in the spotlight, i'll mention a very slight love towards Skitty and her evolution Delcatty, which I see as complete sugar cuteness. I've dubbed it Lunashipping after the cat from Sailor Moon, plus Skitty needs the Moon Stone to become Delcatty.

You know, some of these shipping names need to be submitted. *goes to do so*

MADHATTER

Meganium x Tropius poke-shonen-ai o_o

Uh... Arcanine x Ninetales... poke-shonen-ai XD;

Gyarados x Milotic would be really cute.

*is new to pokeshippings x_X*

Vycksta

Gyarados x Milotic has a following... but surprisingly it is nameless.

Anyway, I have just submitted the following Pokemon related shippings to Bulbagarden;

Abbieshipping - Espeon x Vaporeon x Glacia
Crysatlshipping - Crystal x Mew
DestinyBondshipping - Gardevoir x Gengar
Endureshipping - Seadra x Dragonair
Frostshipping - Glacia x Articuno
Graveyardshipping - Dusclops x Banette
Lunashipping - Skitty x Delcatty
MagiThundershipping - Pikachu x Celebi
Moonlightshipping - Umbreon x Ninetales
Strangeshipping - Ivysaur x Haunter
Valshipping - Anabel x Latios
WaterPetalshipping - Pocchama x Cherimu

Before anyone asks, its Glacia as in the ice Eeveelution. Plus Abbie, Crysatl and Val are friends of mine who don't go on SPPf but wanted what I call a "personal" shipping, like mine are Nynaeveshipping and Vyckstashipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.