• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
*sigh* I've extracted every single thing to do in PMD... at least I got to see some Darkrai and Cresselia Foe Yay and the crazy Palkia who wants space all for himself... no, don't mind me on that... XD

For fan fiction readers, which shippings do you want to see more fics about?
I'd like to see some fanfics involving Zigzagoon and any Pokemon that you can pair it up with... the typical Skitty, the unusual Heracross pair-up thanks to PMD Sky, and even Eevee... for the cute factor and because I'm just simply biased.

Basically, any pair between two Pokemon that is... not too common yet it gives you that edge that you rarely see in other works... xD

Encyclopika

The Queen
PokemonHero said:
Well, I can certainly provide that. *Looks inconspicuously toward sig*
Cool...I paired up an Espeon and Absol in my Esara and the Man of Winter story, buried in the confines of the regular Fanfiction section. I should really ask a mod there to move it here...because it is chiefly romance in the end. -.-;; I may read that when I have time, PokemonHero. :3

I would also like to see more stories involving the Mystery Dungeon starters.
I was actually asked in the Fic Request Shop to write a starter x Wigglytuff LOL story, in which someone dares the starter to act gay to finally prove Wiggly is gay, only to find out that he falls in love with him. It won't be due out at least until Contest Tie is done, but I do plan on doing that, that one and the Serpentineshipping one.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Cool...I paired up an Espeon and Absol in my Esara and the Man of Winter story, buried in the confines of the regular Fanfiction section. I should really ask a mod there to move it here...because it is chiefly romance in the end. -.-;; I may read that when I have time, PokemonHero. :3

I was sort of in the same boat. I couldn't decide if it was a shipping fic or not. I ended up posting it there since I am planning on putting a large emphasis on action when the time comes. However, it probably has more of an emphasis on the relationship, so it could either way.

I was actually asked in the Fic Request Shop to write a starter x Wigglytuff LOL story, in which someone dares the starter to act gay to finally prove Wiggly is gay, only to find out that he falls in love with him. It won't be due out at least until Contest Tie is done, but I do plan on doing that, that one and the Serpentineshipping one.

Well that's...interesting. I'll have to check it out whenever you get it up.

junpearl63

their rooms
Wartortle x Flaafy? I don't know.....

My current obsesed is Ampharos x Loppuny <3

I draw it <3

It would be better with color, but GIMP is acting up....

steel-rain

meet me in the rain

Espeon x Suicune, Luxray x Drifblim or Absol x Mightyena. Or heck, Groudon x Rayquaza. Basically, any fic for the Pokémon pairs I ship, haha :D

Araleon

Chill

Gliscor shippings. Now this might be the results of a certain episode of the anime, but I do like Gliscor and it's underused in fics. Shipping fics and journey fics.

So, I currently ship him with Altaria.

That phoenix is easily shippable. Gliscor and Swellow are my two favorites to ship her with. So she needs more fics too.

And I'd like to see more shipping fics involving couples that are underwater Pokemon, like Dewgong x Gorebyss.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
You know, I never thought of Altaria x Gliscor, but now I'm starting to think that would be a sweet ship! I usually ship Altaria with Flygon (DuneSong is another favourite of mine!) but wow, with Gliscor (or heck, BOTH!) would be awesome.

Do you know if they're named?

Vycksta

Altaria x Gliscor is a nameless ship. The latter actually is not in many shippings. 8|a

Speaking of Altaria... HELL TO THE DAMN YES. A seriously underrated Pokemon and yes, a very shippable one too. She's got the elegance to be paired off with Pokemon that match her or look the opposite to her. She's always been my favourite Dragon ktnx. Okay, maybe joint with Dragonair.

And now I ship that pair. FFFFFFFFFF.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
That's a shame, I freakin' love Gliscor. She rocks my socks off and she's been very helpful for me in the Battle Hall.

As for names for that pair... Hmm...

I'll think of something and get back, I think. Definitely needs a name.

GoldenEon

Krazy yaoi shipper

Hmm, more Rayquaza X Giratina! :D

But I'd like to see some like Arcues X Eevee, Girafarig X Stantler, Houndoom X just about anything!!! Oh, I also find Nidoking X Latios pretty cute for reasons that I canot comprehend other then its cute. *killed for lack of logic*

Eco on the Internet

$2 Burrito/Ayn Rand

Mawile and Carnivine go hunting.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Araleon said:
And I'd like to see more shipping fics involving couples that are underwater Pokemon, like Dewgong x Gorebyss
The water sure does set the mood - makes for great scenery. 8O

GoldenEon said:
Hmm, more Rayquaza X Giratina!
...O.O COOL! Yes, that would be a very nice rival ship for Dethklok...:p

Vycksta

Daw come on Ecocake, ELABORATE. Hunting for what nao? No wait, don't answer that. Many ideas can spout from that, ha ha.

Can't say i've shipped Mawile. Maybe with Sableye for fleeting moments and Sneasel/Weavile in others but yeah, she flies under my shipping radar. Which is actually a good thing. :}

Eco on the Internet

$2 Burrito/Ayn Rand
Daw come on Ecocake, ELABORATE. Hunting for what nao? No wait, don't answer that. Many ideas can spout from that, ha ha.
Heh, I actually had a couple different ideas (from a shopping trip to actual hunt-for-food-in-the-wild) but I guess I figured the details'd best be left to the imagination of the theoretical writer. XD

Also...
Araleon said:
And I'd like to see more shipping fics involving couples that are underwater Pokemon, like Dewgong x Gorebyss
I just now noticed this and I'm really digging it for some reason. May just be my underdog love going off again (since in general, aquatic Pokémon don't seem to get a lot of attention)... but still. Yes.

Araleon

Chill
Wow, Altaria x xGliscor sure got a good response!

I agree, I like Altaria a lot, Vycksta.

And, steel-rain, you're right. It does need a name. So does Swellow x Altaria and Dewgong x Gorebyss.

But mainly Gliscor x Altaria, haha.

Encyclopika and Eco: Yep, they are underrated and need more fic time. Under the sea is always an awesome image.

Hey... Is that name taken? Maybe Dewgong x Gorebyss could be UndertheSeashipping.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Yeah, I do think that Altaria is certainly shippable. I think that the challenge is trying to write a fic surrounding birds is that the anatomy is different. I mean, it's kind of awkward to have two birds kiss.

That being said, I've had one shot ideas involving Altaria shippings. However, there a little more difficult for me to write. Not to mention I have no time as it is.

GoldenEon

Krazy yaoi shipper
Yeah, I do think that Altaria is certainly shippable. I think that the challenge is trying to write a fic surrounding birds is that the anatomy is different. I mean, it's kind of awkward to have two birds kiss.

That being said, I've had one shot ideas involving Altaria shippings. However, there a little more difficult for me to write. Not to mention I have no time as it is.

This is quite true. :D

I wrote a Ho-Oh X Zapdos oneshot, and my equivilent to a human kiss was a "beak nuzzle" or something like that. ^^

I think Dethklok is an amazing shipping, but Rayqaza X Girtina would make an excellent rival! XD *eaten*

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Which legendary shipping would you ship?
Well, I'd love Shaymin sky form (male) x Shaymin land form (female). At first I didn't like it much, then I saw Gijinka arts of them.....And, Dialga (male) x Celebi (female) They both have something to do with time. Also, Arceus (male) x Mew (female). At first, they said Mew created Pokemon, right? Then they say Arceus is the god of all. So I thought they must be the first two pokemon (Adam and Eve) so they must be paired up together.

Btw, Latias and Latios are brother and sister, I thought it wouldn't be so great to ship them together....just saying.

Vycksta

junpearl63 said:
Btw, Latias and Latios are brother and sister, I thought it wouldn't be so great to ship them together....just saying.
In movie canon, yes. However there is nothing in game canon to either confirm or deny this so I wouldn't tarnish all SightShareshippers with the same brush.

@ Araleon: That name is completely and utterly free; want it submitted?

Encyclopika

The Queen
junpearl63 said:
Also, Arceus (male) x Mew (female). At first, they said Mew created Pokemon, right? Then they say Arceus is the god of all. So I thought they must be the first two pokemon (Adam and Eve) so they must be paired up together.
I never thought of that...and it's amazingly creative. I don't know about supporting, but I can clearly see why someone would. o.o

Which legendary shipping would you ship?
Dethklokshipping...I thought I mentioned this already. XD Nah, it's awesomeness and my OTP PokemonxPokemon ship. :D I just find it's got anime canon.
I'd also ship Cresselia x Darkrai, and Jirachi x Mew x Celebi. Can't just choose two of the three, so a threesome is in order. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.