• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco on the Internet

$2 Burrito/Ayn Rand
eco x parentheses otp

Which legendary shipping would you ship?
I could go for Mesprit x Mew (AvrilShipping, apparently). Out of the Lake Trio, Mesprit seems (appropriately) to be the most extroverted and so forth, and as such the most likely to participate in funtime nonsense with Mew (shape-changing shenanigans, watching researchers and then vanishing when they turn around... y'know, Mew-ey stuff).

junpearl63

their rooms
Uhm, Dialga x Giratina? I don't know....I always thought that Giratina should be shipped with Shaymin, because both of them change their forms in Platinum.
How about Regigias x Celebi then? They both have a temple/shrine in games :p weird isn't it?
I found Kyogre x Manaphy is really cute :3 both of them are the legendary pokemon of the seas.
Deoxys x jirachi would be awsome :D

People tend to ship a duo together, like Groundon x Kyogre or Dialga x Palkia, Lugia x Ho-oh but I didn't really understand it at all...

Last edited:

steel-rain

meet me in the rain

Easy! LegendaryShipping. Again, I solely blame PD, since Coza and Hui got me shipping it, but damn, I do love how they compliment each other. I love ships where the parties involved are very different yet seem to 'complete' one another.

Other than that, I also ship Rayquaza x Groudon, again because they're so different. It's sort of tragic, since they'd never get to see each other, too.

Bryony

/laughing
Frostfireshipping in memory of Chan (Pepper and I roleplay this from time to time, she's Moltres and I Articuno) and Channelshipping is rather likeable. I blame a variety of instances involving the Frontier Brains and again, more roleplay.

Vycksta

It's not WOULD bbs, I DO ship the following;

Guardianshipping (( Lugia x Latias )): While I am not as spaztastic about this shipping like I am over certain other shippings it's somewhat of an OTP as it's my favourite pairing for both Pokemon. I have always adored the idea of movie 5!Latias, in mourning for the loss of her brother, leaving Altomare in her confusion, finding Lugia in Johto et voila, cue bonding. It can work gameverse too TBTH.

Channelshipping (( Zapdos x Latias )): Obligatory ship of bias. But I like it. They look good together and I heart it even more if I take into account that I see Zapdos as being a stubborn git and Latias as her childish, innocent self a la Pokemon Heroes.

Frostfireshipping (( Articuno x Moltres )): Never really give this ship much thought TBTH. Then I saw little things in the pair; they are opposites in type and look and I imagined them dancing in the air, the twisting together of fire and ice combining and casting rain to fall over the land. They are the most elegant looking of the birds... no offense Zapdos. Point the third... as Bryony said, we roleplay them. Our Articuno and Moltres are based off the Pokemon in a fic of our late friends. Respectively called Celahentl and Neloic they are from a time where Arceus has died and the Legendaries are constantly warring. Maybe one day we'll bring them into the RP we're in.

So yeah, this one was a grower. R.I.P Chanbabes.

THEN I ALSO LIKE ARCEUS X ZAPDOS CAUSE THAT IS TRUE BIAS THERE; first and second favourite Legendaries! But I haven't really elaborted on them as a couple much to squee about them like I have the above three.

Hikozaru-chan

Blaziken Lover
I ship Dialga X Celebi(aka HourglassShipping). Its so cute and pretty obvious since they both have to do with time and all :3

Ahaha.

I searched basically the whole forum and I don't think I saw a Dawn's PiplupxBuneary ship. Sort of one sided. It'd be hilarious if Piplup had a crush of Buneary, hehe.

Frozenshipping? 'Cause Piplup often gets frozen and Buneary knows Ice beam.
It makes Bubblebolt and Lago even more awesome.

Another Anime ship would be BuizelxAmpibom. CheeryxSerious, always gets me.

Tradeshipping for obvious reasons.

Other than anime ships..

Lonely Duskull x Rash Castform. <3 (Yep, from my Emerald team. )
Ghostlyshipping..

And for legendary shippings...

@JunPearl63. Ack-You got my favourites.
MewxCelebi I find quite cute. (Wow, I have no imagination..)

PokeRemixStudio

I've thought of a couple unusual ones that I like a lot:

Kabutops X Golduck (BladebillShipping)
The first pokemon ship I ever conjured up, and it remains my top favorite to this day.

Scyther X Flygon (no name)
Second pokemon ship I thought up.

Definitely, totally, AerozoneShipping (Lugia X Rayquaza).
I originally thought of name AerozoneShipping myself but soon found out it had already been assigned the same exact name o.o
I'm a real big fan of this one, but mainly because I like Rayquaza so incredibly much.

I noticed people never mention the genders of the pokemon in their shippings... does it really matter?

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Definitely, totally, AerozoneShipping (Lugia X Rayquaza).
I originally thought of name AerozoneShipping myself but soon found out it had already been assigned the same exact name o.o

That's quite an amazing coincedence! I was the one who named Aerozone, so it's kind of wonderful that someone else wanted to give it the same name!

junpearl63

their rooms
Must.Keep.Thread.Alive.

What is the weirdest pokemon couple you have ever ship?

I don't know if we had this topic already, but still.....That would be Altaria/Swablu (female) x Jolteon. I don't know, but something just 'click' about them x3

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Ho, how did I miss this thread?

I'm totally in love with FeudShipping (ZangoosexSeviper). Two warring species of Pokemon bent on destroying each other with an exceptional, dangerous relationship :3

MightyenaxUmbreon is sweet. I love MightyenaxNinetales too, a wolf and a kitsune. Uh, DarktailsShipping? (I tried XD)

RaikouxMoltres, a different form of fire and lightning chemistry.

For me, that would be TyphosionxSteelix. It started with a dream I had, then went on from there :D.

Vycksta

Okay, first things first. NAMES.

Dawn's Piplup x Dawn's Buneary is actually already named. It is Chirushipping.

Buizel x Ambipom? Surely you mean Buizel x Aipom as it was the latter who was traded. Either way both are named; Buizel x Aipom is Solutionshipping while Buizel x Ambipom is Trackswitchshipping. It applies to both wild and trainer-owned Buizels/Aipoms/Ambipoms.

Duskull x Castform is nameless, Ghostlyshipping is a free name. Want that submitted? Same applies to Bladebillshipping.

Both Mightyena x Umbreon and Mightyena x Ninetales are nameless. Go crazy.

---

@ PokeRemixStudio: Sometimes people will give a Pokemon a gender; I more often than not call Sneasel a girl and when I talk about Deceitshipping I call it a yuri relationship. But generally no, it doesn't matter whether you do or don't. At the end of the day the ship names don't care for that so you're free to decide.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Wailord x Skitty. 8D
But seriously, I don't know...I don't really consider any of the ones I ship to be weird. I suppose the weirdest one would be Dethklok...as people normally ship Dialga with Palkia. Other than that, most of the Pokemon ships I support, I try to make them make sense.

o.o

PokemonHero

I can see the future
New chapter of The Light in the Darkness is finally up.

I'm surprised that neither of the Mightyena shippings Vycksta brought up have names.

Anyway, the question...

I really haven't shipped too many weird combinations. Generally, I would say most anything with Muk would certainly be constituted as weird, at least in my eyes.

Vycksta

What is the weirdest pokemon couple you have ever shipped?
The aptly named Strangeshipping, AKA Haunter x Ivysaur. I named it cause... well, it IS strange to ship those two off. But I heart those two and always have to raise one of each of them on my games. They also bring back great memories from the days of Pokemon Blue.

Kiboshshipping (( Misdreavus x Leafeon )) is another but again, it's loved by me. Ironically Zoey owning both Pokemon now just brought the muse for shipping it back into the fray.

Sassy Cat

I don't know if anyone's thought of this, but perhaps Darkrai x Gardevoir? Sort of like Phantom of the Opera? :/

Vycksta

Admittedly no, I haven't. BUT I can completely see where you're coming from with the ship and that makes it seem rather nice.

It's also nameless. The closest there is is BeautyandtheBeastshipping, Swampert x Gardevoir.

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Hm, I'd like to make my own suggestion for Darkrai x Gardevoir. Along the same lines as the above name, I suggest LerouxShipping, after the author of Phantom of the Opera.

What is the weirdest pokemon couple you have ever shipped?
Probably GarishShipping, which is Zubat x Gastly, named after two Pokémon I raised on an old LeafGreen file. They worked together wonderfully.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~

Both Mightyena x Umbreon and Mightyena x Ninetales are nameless. Go crazy.

Heh, go figure XD. Guess I'll just use DarkTailsshipping unless anyone's got a better name. I'll need to think of a name for MightyenaxUmbreon.

I think Lerouxshipping sounds good for DarkraixGardevoir.

Status
Not open for further replies.