1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Vycksta, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Naisu suggestion thar Rainebutt, but it all depends on what Sassy Cat wants. *nod nod*

Mmm. Seeing as the Pokemon has been mentioned a fair bit just recently...

What's your favourite Mightyena ship?
    I miss the days where we had topics like this. *shall answer later* ;D

2. steel-rain

steel-rain meet me in the rain

@Vyck: Oh, I know :3

Greyscale, which is Absol x Mightyena. It makes so much sense to me and I can totally image it being the kind of ship with an initial struggle for power between them both before they get along. Helps that they look so good together.

3. Vycksta

Darkoniteshipping for me, which is Mightyena x Manectric. The two Hoenn canines (( Although I guess there's some slight debate on Mightyena but we'll ignore that )), shipped together and admired as they run into the sunset. Or something. IDK guise I just like the two together. I could see the fight for power thing between then as well, although I have Mightyena down as the dominant one cause of the whole pack thing.

DarkFlareshipping (( Flareon x Mightyena )) is not too far behind. Blame Pokemon XD as these two were the main Pokemon of my team. Man did they work well together; they covered each others backs to almost perfection.

4. PokemonHero

PokemonHero I can see the future

That sounds very good. I would submit that.

God, now I've got an idea for another shipping story.

Hmm...that's a good question. Usually, I do not think of Mightyena pairings because I have them as the antagonist. But DarkFlareShipping does sound very appealing.

5. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

Well, Mightyena x Delcatty :D
    Too lazy to search its name :p

6. Vycksta

That would be Corrinrshipping! Pronounced cor-in-uh should you ever want to know or care.

I shipped it at one point. Not majorly but I liked it. Good times.

7. Yuppirox

Yuppirox hello

What's your favorite Mightyena ship?

I'd say... Mightyena x Luxray. Just seems pretty cool, y'know? They're both predators.. hunters.. looking for innocent prey together to.. feed on.. hehe.

The other is Mightyena x Absol. I guess I have a certain love for Dark types. There's something about this pairing that seems pretty kickass. They could make an unstoppable duo, yes they would. plus, it's a real hot ship yesyes it is.

8. Vycksta

Okay guise, listen up. Who remembers that face-off that we started up sometime last year? Yanno, the one where we had 16 ships and we were voting which one was the best one, tournament style? I... bring good news and bad news.

The bad news is that i'm going to abandon the current one.

The good news is that i'm starting a new one for the new year!

For now i'm just taking nominations. You can nominate up to two ships and when you do, state your reason why you have nominated said ship or ships. You can nominate what you did in the last face-off if you wish; this is a clean slate.

My nominations? Well it's obvious that Deceitshipping will be in the running again; it would be the overall OTP if it wasn't for Michelle, Sneasel is the numero uno favourite Pokemon OF ALL TIME and I have always liked the many similarities between both Sneasel and fifth favourite Misdreavus... no, not referring to looks. My second nomination? It's not something I ship massively but thanks to roleplaying it with a friend... and the fic my late friend wrote with them being the main characters... yeah, there's a flicker of a flame. So voila, have Frostfireshipping too.

Nominations for Face-Off
    1) Deceitshipping (( Sneasel x Misdreavus ))
    2) Frostfireshipping (( Articuno x Moltres ))

14 more!

9. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

Oh my goodness! I've been sooo inactive in this thread! I majorly apologise!

My favourite Mighteyna ship, eh? I guess that it would by Mightyena x Arcanine. They're both large, powerful dogs and stuff... I've never really thought Mightyena pairings, but that's the one I'd go for. I do not know its name.

If I may be so bold as to nominate a ship, I would like to nominate PeltShipping, which is Arcanine x Persian. I've always thought that they're both really the top of their kind... I mean how I've always considered Arcanine to be the lords of canine Pokemon - They're regal, powerful and majestic Pokemon - even known as 'Legendary'. Persian are up there at the top of the feline Pokemon; they're elegant, beautiful and classy. One is even the lap cat of Giovanni himself. The two of them used to be my favourite Pokemon from their types, too, until I discovered how much I adored Wigglytuff. As it is, I still adore both of the Pokemon, and I think they'd look awesome together.

I do hope you'll consider this pairing, Vycksta! I apologise once again for my inactivity!
    xX

10. Vycksta

No need to apologize; I think all of us have been neglecting this thread here and there over the past couple of months.

Peltshipping has been added to the list of nominations. Your reason for said nomination is, to be blunt, made of win. I'm surprised I never shipped it myself seeing as i've always had a bit of a liking for Arcanine and Persian has consistently been in my top five; even was the favourite before a certain Sharp Claw Pokemon came along. ;D

Nominations for Face-Off
    3) Peltshipping (( Arcanine x Persian ))

13 more!

11. PokemonHero

PokemonHero I can see the future

So a new face-off, huh? I guess I'll nominate LatentShipping (Absol x Eevee) again. I think that it's a cute ship and it's not really recognized as much as Absol and the Eeveelutions. Mind if I get back to you on a second nomination?

12. Vycksta

I don't mind at all... and lawl, I was expecting Latentshipping from you. xD;

Nominations for Face-Off
    4) Latentshipping (( Absol x Eevee ))

12 more!

13. Ambri

Ambri ~Draco Rex~

Could I make a nomination? Feudshipping, basically because Zangoose and Seviper are two favourites of mine at the moment. I like their interaction both when in a relationship and as mortal enemies, and it's a shame because they're not that popular together...in a shippy way rather than against each other.

14. Vycksta

Sure you can! Also people, remember that you can fling in topics and discussion and the like still. I would prefer it actually if that was still happening while the face-off is. :>

Nominations for Face-Off
    5) Feudshipping (( Zangoose x Seviper ))

11 more!

15. steel-rain

I would like to nominate some ships!

LegendaryShipping- Ho-Oh x Lugia
    I nominate this because (well, because of PD, but shush that's not my only reason.) I like the way they contrast and compliment each other; something I love in a ship is 'opposites attract'. The Bringer of Life paired with the Harbinger of Chaos- I like how different they are, but how well they work together.

I'll nominate another when I've decided which :D

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  16. ChloboShoka

ChloboShoka Writer

Same here ArcanineOod
    Vy said I should post more on SPPF.~ Here I am. *Chlosta high fives*

I remember the face-off. I also said I wanted to do a Tickleshipping fic, but I've only written about five sentaces so far. OTL While I mentioned it, I'll nominate Tickleshipping, (Skitty x Eevee) because it's cute and fun.

Right now it's Mightyena x Ninetails, I find it visually appealing. They can breed together IIRC.

17. Vycksta

*high fives back at Chloecake* o/

Ha, I still need to write a fair bit of Pokemon x Pokemon fanfiction. *insert whinge number 3784628 about the uncompleted Guardianshipping here* Anyways, both nominations noted. No surprise at you Raine, rly.

Nominations for Face-Off
    6) Legendaryshipping (( Lugia x Ho-Oh ))
    7) Tickleshipping (( Skitty x Eevee ))

9 more!

18. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

Oh my goodness! May I please nominate GuildShipping as my second nomination?
    For those who don't know, it's Chatot x Wigglytuff from the PMD: EotT/D/S games.
    Oh my goodness, I love this pairing. It's easy to see that Chatot absolutely adores Wigglytuff, even if he gets annoyed when Wigglytuff zones out. They run the guild together, are partners in an exploration team, and later on in the game it becomes extremely clear how much the two Pokemon care for each other and rely on each other. The character interaction between them is really adorable.

So, what do you say? I know it's quite specific, but I think it's a great pairing. =3
    xX

19. Vycksta

Specfic maybe, but it IS Pokemon x Pokemon so it's added! Note to self, play EoS eventually. Especially as Takubutt keeps going on and going about the total plethora of shipping hints...

Nominations for Face-Off
    6) Legendaryshipping (( Lugia x Ho-Oh ))
    7) Tickleshipping (( Skitty x Eevee ))
    8) Guildshipping (( Wigglytuff x Chatot ))

8 more!

20. steel-rain

Am I that predictable? :D

I'd also like to nominate NorthernLightsShipping, Espeon x Suicune. I think this pairing is really beautiful, the graceful Aurora Pokémon alongside the handsome Espeon. I do mostly ship this for the pretty, but I think it could work, too, as they seem compatible and the thought of them exploring Johto together seems really sweet to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.