1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Vycksta, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PokemonHero

PokemonHero I can see the future

Feudshipping vote for me. Even though I'm a big PMD fan, Zangoose and Seviper produce an interesting pairing.

What's your opinion about genderless Pokemon ships?

I am fine with pretty much every genderless shipping, except for Pokemon that would make more sense reproducing assexually. Even then, there are some interesting shipping possibilities.

2. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

I don't know much about the Face-Off |: I fail for not posting and/or looking at this thread enough.

I come back with a couple new Pokemon x Pokemon shippings, my few are:
    LittleNibbleShipping (Ash's Gible & Dawn's Cyndaquil (Crack I knoooow x3))
    NewMoonShipping (Ninetales & Absol (A new favorite of mine they seem like they would be cute together <3))
    I have a couple more, but that is about iiit~

Personally, this is one of my favorite things about shipping Pokemon. I love how much crack you can make out of it x3. A couple of my favorites are Rotom x Giratina & Shaymin x Manaphy.

Yey c: I am going to get here more often~

3. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Hourglassshipping: 0
    Feudshipping: 6

Again, another vote from me for Feudshipping. It's 3 am over here for this Brit.

As just said to you on What's This Ship Called, Ninetales x Absol is actually named Longevityshipping. Has been for a while, IIRC.

Also you don't have to know about the Face-Off to vote in it! Just pick your preferred pairing from the two. Nothing to be won, it's just a bit of fun. Lawl rhyme.

4. Mr. Joker

Hm... strange, couldn't find it in the Offsite list o:

Voting for FuedShipping then. Because Celebi belongs with Grovyle duuuuuuuur

5. Vycksta

Which list did you look at? The one on Freewebs, Neverending Romance, is the official list and is updated with new ships once a month, roughly.

Hourglassshipping: 0
    Feudshipping: 7

6. Mr. Joker

I was looking on that site, but not the updates |: Just on the A-Z list.

Hmm... to make this post a little more then a +1 Post post.

What do you think about Baby Pokemon Ships?
    I think that they are cute, but I only ship baby pokemon with other baby pokemon <: One of my favorite Baby Shippings are Igglybuff & Waunut, they are super cute and would be twice as cute if they were in "baby" love x3

7. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

HourGlassshipping for me :D

Really cute and adorable xD My favorite is Pichu x Riolu (again, PMD, but it's Pikachu x Riolu) and Togepi x Pichu.

Most of my pokemon couple inspired from PMD :p

8. Bryony

Bryony /laughing

I'll vote for Feudshipping, on the basis that Seviper, one of my top six Pokemon, is in it. Guess I also slightly like the "foe yay".

I'm with the generic "love is love" statement. If you can breathe and feel then you can fall in love. And I ship too much of the genderless. Or maybe just the Hoenn legends.

Second cute, second adorable but not my thing, sorry.

9. PokemonHero

FeudShipping again.

I support a number of Riolu pairings, such as AnomalyShipping and BlazingAuraShipping. But otherwise, there's really not many other pairings.

10. Ambri

Ambri ~Draco Rex~

Feudshipping for me too :3 I'll post my coloured picture when I get round to it!

Hmm...well, I'm not a massive fan of them, but I do like Riolu pairings. I guess I haven't really thought about baby pokemon ships that much.

11. Vycksta

Alright, Feudshipping goes through to the next round 10-1. Next up is;

Tickleshipping (( Skitty x Eevee )) vs. Snowstormshipping (( Jolteon x Glaceon ))

As I have wrote about it and over the years have come to like the idea of coarse against elegant, Snowstormshipping for me.

Tickleshipping: 0
    Snowstormshipping: 1

Nothing against them but not something I have gone for in the past... and probably won't in the future. I knew someone who supported Magby x Elekid however; she made it seem tolerable.

12. PokemonHero

Wow, nobody's posted on this yet?

It's a tough call, but I'll put my vote in for Tickleshipping. It's such a cute pairing. While I do love Eeveelution pairings, I cannot vote against two cute Pokemon together. I remember C.Gholy cotemplating a one-shot involving the pairing a while ago.

Speaking of which, where is she? I haven't seen her in a while.

13. Araleon

Araleon Chill

Heyheyhey, look who's back from the dead? Haha

Face-Off? Did we decide to start it over?

Oh, and I vote for Snowstormshipping. (My Timezone is still EST)

14. Vycksta

Chloecake aka C.Gholy still posts but it's very rare now.

... and yeah Araleon, we're started over. New decade, new face-off. I should actually be around to finish it as well, what with my modcake duty and all. :>

Tickleshipping: 1
    Snowstormshipping: 3

Includes my new vote for Snowstormshipping.

15. PokemonHero

Tickleshipping again.

Also note, I will hopefully have the picture I mentioned before up within the week. I'm pretty much finished coloring. I just need to figure out how to get the scanner to work on my dad's computer and transfer the pic to my computer.

16. Eco on the Internet

Eco on the Internet $2 Burrito/Ayn Rand

There's a lot of potential for puppy love stuff in this field - in general I don't see anything wrong with it and could probably appreciate it if I were to encounter it, although no specific ships come to mind as stand-outs.

17. Vycksta

Tickleshipping: 2
    Snowstormshipping: 4

Again, another vote from me for Snowstormshipping.

@ PokemonHero: I look forward to seeing it! I wrote a little to my Guardianshipping the other day; maybe this year will be the year that I finally get it done?

18. PokemonHero

Again, Tickleshipping.

Come on, guys. I could use some help here.

19. junpearl63

junpearl63 their rooms

Uhm, Snowstormshipping :p Sorry PokemonHero xD

What is your favorite poke-canine ship?
    I'm into Shinx and Poochyena couple now hehe. Other then that, still obsess with Eeveelution ships xD

20. Vycksta

Tickleshipping: 3
    Snowstormshipping: 5

What is your favorite poke-canine ship?
    Always and forever, it's Darkoniteshipping. I have always loved the idea of Manectric and Mightyena together; the two rough-looking Hoenn canines teaming up and fighting for what they believe in... and for each other. I like the idea of the constant need to be the dominant one. "Domestic bliss"? 8D?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.