1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Vycksta, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

Chalk up a PeltShipping vote here! I've been neglecting this thread somewhat, and I apologise.

As I said when I nominated PeltShipping, the two go together well because they're both quite regal and proud Pokemon, they look good together and they're both Pokemon I like.
    Legendary bird shippings just don't appeal to me.

xX

2. PokemonHero

PokemonHero I can see the future

Vote for PeltShipping again.

And now that Zorua and Zoroark have been officially annouced as the first fifth generation Pokemon, I think we need some shippings for those two. I have two obvious propositions: Lucario x Zoroark and Riolu x Zorua. Now what we need are names. Any suggestions?

3. ArcanineOod

ArcanineOod Peace, perfect peace

Another PeltShipping vote here, too.

That Zorua is beyond cute. I, however, am thinking Zorua x Vulpix. After all, they are both foxes.

xX

4. PokemonHero

Oh man, that's another good one. We've gotta start coming up with some names for these new shippings. Let's see...

Zorua x Vulpix - VulpeShipping (for the genus for foxes)
    Zorua x Riolu - Vis-á-visShipping
    Zoroark x Lucario - AntitheticShipping (these two go along with the idea that Zorua/Zoroark are almost the opposite of Riolu/Lucario)

Yeah, if anyone else can think of better names, feel free to post them.

5. Vycksta

Vycksta Well-Known Member

Frostfireshipping: 5
    Peltshipping: 7

Yet another vote for Frostfireshipping.

I too also have to apologize for my inactivity around here; I think it's fair to say that i'm at a stage of my life where i'm just "going through the motions". I'm not depressed or down in any way... just stuck in a routine and in general feeling very lazy and tired.

BUT ON TOPIC NOW. Zorua x Vulpix has already been named over at Bulbagarden; it's LittleClawsshipping. IMHO I think it's a disgusting name and the pairing could have gotten something nicer but hey, what can you do. All is fair in love and war even if i'm pretty indifferent to the new Pokemon.

6. PokemonHero

That sucks. In all honesty, that's not really the greatest name, since Vulpix doesn't feature any claw attacks. I think I'll hurry over with the other names before they are lost.

EDIT: And FurryPonytailShipping for Zoroark x Ninetales? Come on, people. You've gotta be more creative than that.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  7. Araleon

Araleon Chill

I also want to apologize for my inactiveness. School and things.

Whoa. Zorua and Zoroark. I like them.

I immediately began to compare him with the different Eevee evolutions when I saw Zoroark's picture. (I'm glad he's not a legendary. I'll probably use him in game now, haha).

Aw. LittleClawshipping? Vulpeshipping is a lot cooler.

How about Zorua x Eevee for Vulpeshipping?

And a vote for Peltshipping please.

8. PokemonHero

Good idea. *Runs to submit*

9. Vycksta

Frostfireshipping: 6
    Peltshipping: 8

Includes another vote for Frostfireshipping.

I think I like the appeal that Zoroark x Weavile could bring. But i'm holding out on asking for a name, it could be me getting sweapt away by the tide of OMA NEW POKEMON!!!!1111

10. Araleon

Araleon Chill

Peltshipping

Zoroark and Weavile? Has promise.

I'm hoping there are other new Pokemon in the movie. I'm really curious about the,.

11. Vycksta

Frostfireshipping: 7
    Peltshipping: 9

I was a little tempted to go for Peltshipping to finish the round and move onwards but i'll stick with the nomination till the end.

@ Araleon: We know now that there will be more new Pokemon revealed in the not-too-distant future... all we can do is play the waiting game.

Also Hell yes for Toraphi giving Zorua x Zoroark a decent name

12. PokemonHero

PeltShipping to end it.

It'll be interesting to see what other Pokemon are debuted here in the next few months. It sure will make this thread pretty lively. And I too do see the potential for Zoroark x Weavile.

BTW, I posted a one-shot over in the Fan Fic thread. While it only focuses on a single species (Absol), it does feature a relationship. I had originally written it for an angst contest, so be warned, it may not be a very satisfying ending.

13. Araleon

Araleon Chill

Cool, Peltshipping won.

What did Zorua x Zoroark get named?

In other news, Snorlax doesn't seem to be paired much in this thread. What is your favorite Snorlax ship?

14. PokemonHero

It is called RoronoaShipping. A lot better than the names the other person came up with.

What is your favorite Snorlax ship?

Er...well, Snorlax is one of those Pokemon that I just have a hard time trying to pair up together. The only pairing that I could see is FreeloadShipping (Snorlax x Slaking).

15. Vycksta

Congrats to Peltshipping; it goes through to the next round! Next up is...

Darktailsshipping (( Mightyena x Ninetales )) vs. Latentshipping (( Absol x Eevee ))

Mmm. Mightyena I prefer with Manectric BUT I can ship him off with others very easily. Ninetales was, with Vulpix, my first ever favourite Pokemon. Because of that I have to go for Darktailsshipping even if both Absol and Eevee are great Pokemon in their own rights.

Darktailsshipping: 1
    Latentshipping: 0

It's not a favourite, but Slowshipping (( Slowpoke x Snorlax )) sprung to mind due to an old regular we had here, Pikachu Masta. He was a very big fan of this ship and like me with Nynaeveshipping supported it to the hilt. Made the ship likeable.

16. Araleon

Araleon Chill

Oh. Darktailsshiping definitely. I love Mightyena. (I was a bit disappointed that Zoroark wasn't a Mightyena Evo. I'm hoping there will be one, though)

I agree, Snorlax is incredibly hard to ship. I'd probably ship it with himself.

Or... Skitty, haha. Instead of Wailord, substitute Snorlax?

17. PokemonHero

Damn it, why did these pairings have to go against each other? I am voting LatentShipping because I did name it and not to mention...*Points to sig*

18. Ambri

Ambri ~Draco Rex~

Darktailsshipping, of course :D though I do love Absol, Mightyena is my favourite.

I was hoping Zoroark was an evolution too XD but hey, Zorua is pretty darn cute. I guess I'll have to think of a name for Mightyena x Zoroark now, unless there's already a name for it.

Well, I don't really ship Snorlax but...I guess Freeloadshipping works.

19. Ludi-Cola

Ludi-Cola Drink Responsibly

What is your favorite Snorlax shipping?
    just for the lolz, MeowthxSnorlax. Didn't TR's look cute in his Prince Charming costume? And he got squished by a 2nd Snorlax in the first short. I wonder if that ship is nameless? *reminds self to check the list*
    In 4th gen, I used to breed my f Snorlax w/ m Rampardos to get ZH Munchlaxs. Then Plat tutor's made it poss to get that move w/out breeding so demand for them dried up in trades. I still think they are a good match. ^^;

20. Vycksta

@ Ambri: Naw, Mightyena x Zoroark is nameless. Feel free to shoot off any suggestions. I have to admit to seeing an appeal about that ship...

Darktailsshipping: 4
    Latentshipping: 1

Includes my latest vote for Darktailsshipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.