• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
Darktailsshiping. Mightyena is awesome.

Yeah, I don't really see Snorlax with anything besides another Snorlax. maybe it's asexual

Snorlax is like a giant stuffed animal, it doesn't really seem like it would want to reproduce.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Another vote for Darktailsshipping~

For Mightyena x Zoroark I thought Canidshipping, seeing as foxes and wolves are canids. Well, Mightyena is technically a Hyena but whatever.

junpearl63

their rooms
I voted for Latentshipping, because Eevee and Absol is awsome...

Haha, anyone for Lucario x Zoroark? I think I'm in love with Riolu x Zorua xD

Vycksta

Darktailsshipping: 7
Latentshipping: 2

Again, another Darktailsshipping vote.

Canidshipping is an amazing name, I have to admit. Very fitting and rolls off the tongue nicely. Did you want that submitted to Bulbagarden?

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Do you all mind if I join and vote for Darktailsshipping?

It's been a while since I last posted here... *sigh* Since I'm done with PMD:Sky, as of now, there hasn't been a Pokemon shipping I had in mind... I feel the new Gen 5 Pokemon... Zoroark... belongs with a Zangoose, but that's just me... xD

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Darktailsshipping again, and yeah I'd like Canidshipping submitted :3

Lucario x Zoroark is another one to name XD hmm, let's see...

Vycksta

Lucario x Zoroark is already named, Ambri. It's Antitheticshipping. I can see it becoming popular due to Zoroark being like how Lucario was and appearing in a movie before its generation of games were due to come out. There's another reason but I won't go into that one. It's too personal.

Avie, you're more than welcome to vote with us! 8Db *nod nod* Anyways, includiing my latest vote Darktailsshipping wins 10-2. Next up is;

Dethklokshipping (( Dialga x Giratina )) vs. Legendaryshipping (( Lugia x Ho-Oh ))

For roleplaying reasons (( One, I RP both a Dialga and an Arceus and I kinda sorta ship them WHICH IS BAD BECAUSE PLAYERCEST. Two, the Dialga before my one was in a relationship with Palkia and it was delicious and foe-yay. Three, there's a Lugia and a Ho-Oh together and I love their dynamic. )) it has to be Legendaryshipping.

Dethklokshipping: 0
Legendaryshipping: 1

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
I'mma gonna go with Legendaryshipping for now... Dialga does belong to Palkia for the foe yay kinks... *bricked for that*

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Lucario x Zoroark is already named, Ambri. It's Antitheticshipping. I can see it becoming popular due to Zoroark being like how Lucario was and appearing in a movie before its generation of games were due to come out. There's another reason but I won't go into that one. It's too personal.

Indeed, I am personally responsible for that one, as well as Vis-á-visShipping (Riolu x Zorua) and VulpeShipping (Zorua x Eevee).

And damn, the last round went fast. And LatentShipping lost...this just doesn't seem to be my day.

As for the new competition, I have to vote LegendaryShipping. Now, this might seem strange considering that I didn't vote for the other legendary bird shippings. I should clarify myself: I can't find myself pairing up the original three birds with each other. Ho-oh and Lugia are a different story. These two just seem like a much more appealing pairing than Dialga and Giratina.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
I'm going to go for Legendaryshipping, simply because Lugia is a pokemon I love and ship regularly with Ho-oh (also Articuno, used to ship those two like crazy X3)

Ah, figured it would be named. Antitheticshipping is a nice name though, as are Vis-á-visShipping and VulpeShipping. You're good with shipping names PokemonHero :D

Vycksta

Legendaryshipping: 5

Another vote for Legendaryshipping from me. :>

I have just submitted Canidshipping to Bulbagarden and while there I saw a new submission; JewelofLifeshipping for Arceus x Dialga x Palkia x Giratina. I'm shocked that one, the foursome took so long to be named and two, until today nobody else thought of giving the poly such an obvious name! /random

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Ah, figured it would be named. Antitheticshipping is a nice name though, as are Vis-á-visShipping and VulpeShipping. You're good with shipping names PokemonHero :D

Thanks. I try not to name shippings based on physical features like some people do. *Glances at FurryPonytailShipping and TinyClawsShipping* I usually try to come up with a word that describes the relationship. Usually, the word is taken, so I look for a good alternate. Vis-á-VisShipping and AntitheticShipping are based off the same idea that Zorua/Zoroark appear to be the opposites of Riolu/Lucario.

Oh, and LegendaryShipping again.

Vycksta

Legendaryshipping: 7

And another Legendaryshipping vote!

What you're gonna find with Zorua and Zoroark is that everyone is going to jump on the "Oh wow, new characters/Pokemon, let's ship them off with as many as we can and name them before everyone else" bandwagon. I admit to being like that with Lyra and no doubt when more 5th gen Pokemon and characters like arrive, names will spam the submissions thread. Just a shame that people can't use a little bit more thinking time...

I think it's time we're due a topic! Anybody got any suggestions?

mbuti

4770 0206 3597
-snickers-
Some of the names of these are ridiculous.
Mewshipping is my absolute favourite.
That is, Mew x Mewtwo from the first movie.

I am not sure this is incest, I don't think that it is because what are the chances that the DNA was from the same Mew? I think it's more that they are each a sub-species of one another, if anything the concern would be that they're different species, ahha...

Durp

Mewshipping is my absolute favourite.
That is, Mew x Mewtwo from the first movie.

I am not sure this is incest, I don't think that it is because what are the chances that the DNA was from the same Mew? I think it's more that they are each a sub-species of one another, if anything the concern would be that they're different species, ahha...

In the anime it isn't really incest since Mewtwo was cloned, but in the game it would be because I'm pretty sure they said Mew gave birth to Mewtwo (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Mansion_journals ?).

Vycksta

mbuti said:
-snickers-
Some of the names of these are ridiculous.
You have pinged my curiosity radar here.

Legendaryshipping: 8

Another vote for Legendaryshipping from me. Come on people, where have you been lately? The face-off needs votes and we also want some discussions in here!

PokemonHero

I can see the future
LegendaryShipping again. Sorry I haven't been active. I've been busy with the musical at my high school. And I still haven't gotten access to my dad computer.

Durp

Come on people, where have you been lately? The face-off needs votes and we also want some discussions in here!

I've been wondering that too, I started liking Poke/Poke ships too recently. D8

And I'll vote for Dethklokshipping. XP

Vycksta

@ PokemonHero: Ah, okay. Good to see you again though.

@ Durp: I panicked at first, ha ha; I thought I accidentally closed the thread when I last posted. I understand that sometimes the offline life can swamp you but... everyone just seemed to stop posting at the same time!

Anyways, I give Legendaryshipping another vote for a 10-1 win. Next up is the round I like to call Vycksta vs. Bryony;

Evanjishipping (( Mightyena x Linoone )) vs. Deceitshipping (( Sneasel x Misdreavus ))

Gotta go with my roni. If it wasn't for Michelle Deceitshipping would be my OTP of OTPs but even so I have always loved the idea of Sneasel and Misdreavus being together. They are parallels to each other and the games back that up!

Evanjishipping: 0
Deceitshipping: 1

Remember guys, give a reason why you voted for the ship you did! 8)

Araleon

Chill
Sorry I haven't been very active lately. I've had a lot of work in my history class this semester. I haven't posted much at all.

I have to go with Evanjishipping. I really like Mightyena and Linoone. Hoenn has the best early on critter things.

Status
Not open for further replies.