• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Hi all~ ...Anyone remember me? *crickets chirp*

Can anyone vote in the face-off thing? If so, a vote for Guildshipping for me please! Haven't played any of the MD games in forever, but Wigglytuff/Chatot are so adorable. <3 (And if not...um...ignore me?)

What is your favourite Nido family ship?

I've got to be unoriginal on this one, so I'm going with male!Nidoran/female!Nidoran (must have a name, right?) - mainly cause of that previously mentioned Orange Islands ep (yep, they were Tony and Maria IIRC), but also just in general. I had both in my team once in the ~ancient days of RBY and remember thinking they looked cute together. Although I like the sound of Nidoqueen/Kangaskhan now!

Durp

I remember seeing posts by you while looking through this thread. XD;

Although I like the sound of Nidoqueen/Kangaskhan now!

lol, awesome! 8D

Another vote for 99shipping for me.

And today I was using this to come up with Poke/Poke pairings earlier this morning, and Shiftry and Infernape was my first result. >__< I can't get it out of my head now.

Vycksta

Whiscash said:
HOLY WHEEL OF SOI WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IT HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY AGES AND AGES. *tackles and sits on, sipping tea with pinky finger sticking out*

Can anyone vote in the face-off thing?
Sure can! It's once a round if it goes quick enough but... that's extremely rare. So yeah, once a day and always a give a reason the first time you vote. Just makes everything less spammy, yanno? 8)

Guildshipping: 1
99shipping: 6

99shipping again.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Vycksta: OMG I KNOWWWW. <3 I just kind of lost interest in the whole Pokémon/shipping/stuff thing for a bit, TBH. BUT I'M BACK, BABY~ [/unnecessary caps]

@Durp: Glad to know I've...made my mark on the thread. XD;; Did you want a name for Nidoqueen/Kangaskhan at all? Cause I thought of Matronshipping - being that they're both ~strong women and all. =P It doesn't appear to be taken, although I hope the (In)Complete List I'm looking at is accurate...*feels like a n00b suddenly* And wow, Kangaskhan has a lot more ships than I'd have thought.

...and lol @ Guildshipping having only the one vote. XD;; I can understand it, though, Arcanine/Ninetales are a pretty pair, and make sense in a way. I've always liked Ninetales with Rapidash, myself - originally, I think just because they were my favourite two Fire types, and there was that one trainer in the first movie who had them both? Also, Ninetales/Flareon - Ninetales is shippable, no doubt about that. =P [/tangent]

Durp

^ Even though I like that name idea, I already submitted the pair as "Maternalshipping" a few days ago. XD; Like Vycksta posted, I'm surprised it wasn't taken, the closest thing to it was MaternalSafarishipping (Chansey/Kangaskhan).....now that I think about it though, that pairing's a good idea too. o___o;;

Vycksta

Whiscash said:
@Vycksta: OMG I KNOWWWW. <3 I just kind of lost interest in the whole Pokémon/shipping/stuff thing for a bit, TBH. BUT I'M BACK, BABY~ [/unnecessary caps]
We need to drag Ember and Pokepal back here too and make PokemonHero more active then it'll be like the thread of old! But with added Durp, ha ha. 8)

99shipping: 7

99shipping again.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
99shipping~

It's true. Arcanine and Ninetales are both good together, especially since they're both elegant and admired Pokemon.

The talk about Tony and Maria made me watch the episode again. Gosh, the nostalgia from the old pokemon eps X3

Vycksta

99shipping: 9

99shipping once again. 8)

I haven't seen any of the Kanto/Johto episodes for a long time. I watch a certain Let Bagons Be Bagons so I can see my fave character ever but... *whistles innocently*

I did find some Latentshipping art while randomly trawling the web. I'll see if I can find it again and post it up.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
We need to drag Ember and Pokepal back here too and make PokemonHero more active then it'll be like the thread of old! But with added Durp, ha ha. 8)

Somebody say my name?

I'll put down a 99Shipping vote for the win. Reason? It just seems like a great pairing that takes the two version exclusive fire types from the first game and pairs them together. So much potential.

I did find some Latentshipping art while randomly trawling the web. I'll see if I can find it again and post it up.

I like the sound of that. Damn, I still haven't gotten my pic up yet. I might as well just take a photo of it and upload it.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Durp: Oh okay, that's a better name anyway! Surprised it wasn't taken. I'm liking the concept of MaternalSafarishipping though -oldschool Safari Zone Pokémon ftw~ Or maybe just because I adore Chansey and like her with pretty much every Pokémon/human/thing you can think of. *squishes* But they'd be cute together. <3

@Ambri: I love that episode! Or most of the Orange Islands in general, actually.

Hmm, anyone got any P/P ships they like exclusively animé-only? I can't think of many. Though Ash's Bulbasaur/Squirtle has a certain appeal...*ponders* They were pretty awesome together in that Kanto Island of the Giant Pokémon episode, IIRC.

...and yeah, Guildshipping again. =P *waves flag*

Durp

@Durp: Oh okay, that's a better name anyway! Surprised it wasn't taken. I'm liking the concept of MaternalSafarishipping though -oldschool Safari Zone Pokémon ftw~ Or maybe just because I adore Chansey and like her with pretty much every Pokémon/human/thing you can think of. *squishes* But they'd be cute together. <3

They would. XD Chansey's cool, but besides that I haven't paired her up with anything besides Miltank. XD

Hmm, anyone got any P/P ships they like exclusively animé-only? I can't think of many.

I can't either, but I might consider Zoroark/Mewtwo to be anime-only depending on how Movie 13 (?) goes when it comes out. *can't wait* XD

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
@Ambri: I love that episode! Or most of the Orange Islands in general, actually.

Hmm, anyone got any P/P ships they like exclusively animé-only? I can't think of many. Though Ash's Bulbasaur/Squirtle has a certain appeal...*ponders* They were pretty awesome together in that Kanto Island of the Giant Pokémon episode, IIRC.
Haha, the Orange Islands was one of my favourite arcs :D It was short but it had a bit of everything. You know challenges, badges, Meowth worshipers...

There aren't all that many P/P ships in the anime O_O aside from Krazyshipping *cough* the only other one I can think of ATM is Valleyshipping (Ash's Charizard/Charla). I love that one moment when Charizard is standing macho and Charla nuzzles him <3

Movie 13's is looking pretty awesome X3 I'm wondering what Zoroark's got to do with the legendary beasts.

Vycksta

Alrighty, that's 99shipping through to the next round. Last round of the first round... man that's weird to look at... is;

NorthernLightsshipping (( Espeon x Suicune )) vs. Revivalshipping (( Pikachu x Eevee ))

Going with NorthernLightsshipping. Revivalshipping's never really floated my boat and the idea of Espeon and Suicune together just sounds so elegant, TBTH.

NorthernLightsshipping: 1
Revivalshipping: 0

PokemonHero said:
Somebody say my name?
FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION I mean hai how are you? o/

I like the sound of that. Damn, I still haven't gotten my pic up yet. I might as well just take a photo of it and upload it.
I thought you might! Anyways, I looked through my history and relocated it;

[img139]http://i41.*******.com/ne80i.jpg[/img139]

Ta-da? 8D?

Durp

I've never liked Pikachus with Eevees, so my vote goes to NorthernLightshipping. Pretty. X3

Adorable Latentshipping fanart, btw.

Also...this is going to look completely crazy, but does Missingno. count as a real Pokemon? D8 Because since today I've been starting to like a pairing or two involving it. XD

Araleon

Chill
...I need to stop getting homework. and coming up with excuses for why I haven't been active

But seriously, I haven't been active on the forums at all. School and HeartGold called me...

NorthernLightsshipping definitely. Espeon rocks, and Suicune (all of the Legendayr Dogs) are shippable. Especially with Eeveelutions since in my world the Dogs (cats, really) originated from Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon.

Plus they look good together.

Topic time! Do you have any shippings you like that have a craptastic name?

Like my vocabulary skills? Well, it's spring break here, and I had two huge tests today...

My current shipping with a crappy name: Psyplosionshipping (Arcanine x Espeon).

The sad thing is, I can't recall whether or not I'm the one who named it... I recall naming some sort of shipping something similar...

PokemonHero

I can see the future
FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION I mean hai how are you? o/

Doing good, thank you.

I thought you might! Anyways, I looked through my history and relocated it;

Nice. I like it. Where'd you find it? I wish I knew how to use the drawing programs on the computer.

Well, I finally got to uploading my pic. I made a few edits to it in an image program to darken it some. It doesn't look 100% like the original, but it looks pretty good.

[IMG139]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/PokemonHero_ki/scan001001.jpg[/IMG139]

As for the new round of voting...wow, this is a tough call. I mean, RevivalShipping is pretty cute, but NorthernLightsShipping has a lot of potential. I'm going to go against my usual mindset by voting for NorthernLightsShipping. I like the potential of that pairing and it could work any number of ways.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Durp: Missingno seems to have a ton of ships - I like DoesNotComputeshipping (Missingno/PorygonZ) and DataErrorshipping (Missingno/Rotom) for the names alone. XD;; I also like the idea of Missingno/Mewtwo - not named, but it makes sense to me, somehow, in that they're both kind of misunderstood.

Interesting topic!

Do you have any shippings you like that have a craptastic name?

Oh god, yes - there's plenty that I myself have given some crap names to...For some of my absolute favourite Pokémon, I could probably have chosen a better name for Pikachu/Raichu/Wigglytuff/Chansey/Clefable/Whiscash than LastStandshipping. (Old fic reference...) And Pikacashshipping is pretty lame too for Pikachu/Whiscash. =P I used to name ships far too quickly in my ~younger days. I won't name any others, in case any of the namers might be around. =X

Face-off-wise, I'll vote NorthernLightsshipping too - Espeon/Suicune definitely look pretty together, and I sort of think Espeon would be a ~calming influence on Suicune so it maybe didn't have to do all that running away. =P *has just got to the Burned Tower on SoulSilver and JUST SO HAPPENS to have an Espeon in her team* Pretty name too~

Durp

@ Whishcash: I like DoesNotComputeshipping and Missingno/Absol, which I just named Mischanceshipping yesterday. XD Because I figured since Missingno sort of messes up your game, it would also cause chaos in the Pokemon world. And dang, the idea of Missingno/Mewtwo sounds awesome too. XD

...I think it might also help that I thought of a (really vague) bird-looking design for Missingno, so I usually don't imagine these pairs with the tetris block. XD!

Another vote for NorthernLightshipping for me.

@ PokemonHero: Awww, nice job. XD I love the whole setting of it.

Vycksta

NorthernLightsshipping: 7
Revivalshipping: 0

NorthernLightsshipping again. Holy crap this is a spanking.

ALSO WHILE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF MISSINGNO did you know that Missingno x Kangaskhan is nameless? That really shocks me because if you try to raise a Missingno in the games they evolve into Sky Attacking Kangaskhans. I THINK WE SHOULD RECTIFY THIS.

PokemonHero said:
Nice. I like it. Where'd you find it? I wish I knew how to use the drawing programs on the computer.
It was one of those OH HEY I FOUND THIS ON PHOTOBUCKET jobbies. So sadly I don't know who the original artist is... and neither did the person who uploaded it. Still, I had to share it as I thoight of you as soon as I saw it. xD

Also that's a nice Latentshipping work of yours. I am a real, total sucker for couples watching the view/sunset/sunrise together and that pic just ticked that box for me and made me smile.

@ Whiscash: Make that two for loving DoesNotComputeshipping's name. Holy wheel of Soi whoever named that pwns at life. xD

Do you have any shippings you like that have a craptastic name?
Concentrating this topic to the ships I like... I think I could have given Darkoniteshipping (( Manectric x Mightyena )) a better name. The name is based on the pet on Subeta (( Neopets rip-off site )) with the same name, as Darkonites have concentrated darkness and electric powers AND kinda look like a bizarre offspring of the two Pokemon. But yeah... not a Subeta fan anymore and all non-Subeta peeps are NOT going to get the names origin. Still, what is done is done and I guess it's better than half of the names I have given.

Status
Not open for further replies.