• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Legendaryshipping: 3
Darktailsshipping: 11

Remember guys, it's the first to 15 this time!

PokemonHero said:
@Vycksta: If that's the case, then why haven't I seen you over at my fan fic?
Cause I am a durp who tries to do too many things at once and ends up doing something else entirely. xD

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Darktailsshipping :3 well, I'm pretty happy with Kyukamishipping then. I'll go submit it later~

What kind of medium (ex. stories, art, etc.) to you prefer to see your favorite shippings portrayed in?

Oh gosh, I'd have to say fanart. A good piece of fanart can make you squeal and actually support a pairing you wouldn't think about usually (or crackships XD). But then again, I like a good fanfic as well...I'd say art but I will admit I read a lot of fanfics in my spare time. I ought to read yours PokemonHero :O I've wanted to a few times but I never got round to it yet, sorry |D

Oh hey, I finally found my Feudshipping pic and badly coloured it in! I like the lineart, but yeah, lazy colouring :p

[IMG300]http://i40.*******.com/2znnypg.jpg[/IMG300]

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Ambri: Appropriately, I'd never been much of a Feudshipper before but that picture is making me reconsider. =D Lovely job!

Legendaryshipping...I'm totally fighting a lost cause here. XD;;

Vycksta

Zangoose is looking pretty darn awesome thar, Ambri. Very content to be around Seviper... never thought I would type that either.

Legendaryshipping: 4
Kyukamishipping: 13

Another vote for the newly renamed Kyukamishipping.

Eco on the Internet

$2 Burrito/Ayn Rand
What kind of medium (ex. stories, art, etc.) to you prefer to see your favorite shippings portrayed in?
Even though I'm more apt to browse fanart than fanfic, I've got to say that fic is what I prefer for shipping stuff. Pictures are nice, but they're almost always still shots, and the thing I like best about relationships is the dynamics, the way the characters interact - which come out best when you can get into their heads, I think.

Also I totally missed the last threadquestion, but I'll just note that about 3/4 of the ships I've looked up with the intention of naming (usually involving Porygon-Z, Missingno., and Sinnoh legends) have had some of the most inelegant and clunky names I've seen on the list. :( (e.g. Hellfreezesovershipping for Giratina and Missingno. - and yes, most of them look like this)

Vycksta

Legendaryshipping: 4
Kyukamishipping: 14

Another vote for Kyukamishipping.

The other day I saw GhostLightningshipping for Rotom x Zapdos. Talk about a lack of originality... and THAT reminds me; I am sadly responsible for the terrible horror that is FireBoltshipping, which is the name for Zapdos x Moltres. Quite surprising in a way as I named Frostfireshipping and Boltbeamshipping at the same time as FireBoltshipping and the former two aren't too shabby, even if I do say so myself. 8)

Whiscash

Professional catfish
^ ...*blink*

...Apologies if the namer is around, but I giggled a bit at GhostLightningshipping. =X Wonder how long that one took? Then again, I'm the stunningly original namer of Pikacashshipping, so probably shouldn't talk. =P

The renamed Kyukamishipping is prettier than DarkTailsshipping~ But yeah, still Legendaryshipping for me.

Durp

A vote for Kyukamishipping (I like that new name, by the way) for me.

And I remember seeing that Fuedshipping picture uncolored back when I was lurking at one point, it looks great colored. :D

Vycksta

Alright, that's Kyukamishipping through to the semis! Next up;

Deceitshipping (( Sneasel x Misdreavus )) vs. Peltshipping (( Arcanine x Persian ))

Gotta go with my nomination. It's glorious, it's delightful, it's darkly elegant and TBTH we've got enough quadruped ships hanging around the face-off. ;P

Deceitshipping: 1
Peltshipping: 0

Kyukamishipping's been submitted to Bulbagarden now, Ambri. *nod*

I think of Mew and Mewtwo as a brother relationship, but totally WigglytuffXPsyduck, just because of the episode (forgot which one) where they played in the movie. Psyduck cracked me up and Wigglytuff was so obsessed.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Oh dear me, I have been inactive! Mind if I show my face again so I can vote for my nomination, PeltShipping?
I stick with my reasons - all regal and grand and stuff.
: 3

xX

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 1
Peltshipping: 1

Cute_Lil_Mew214 said:
I think of Mew and Mewtwo as a brother relationship, but totally WigglytuffXPsyduck, just because of the episode (forgot which one) where they played in the movie. Psyduck cracked me up and Wigglytuff was so obsessed.
Ah, a Screenshipper! I can just about remember that episode; it's been way too long... but yeah, it was pretty funny. Psyduck was such a card. xD

Eco on the Internet

$2 Burrito/Ayn Rand
Okay, so I've been scouring 151chan as I sometimes do, and came upon this little ditty. Long-story short, I think I'm a SuperfluousShipper now. XD

Araleon

Chill
Gah, I keep going inactive here. I'm sorry, no excuses this time. Oh well.

I have to go with Peltshipping, I've shipped Arcanine and Persian before. It's a classic dog/cat relationship. Like... Mightyena and Delcatty, except not as awesome.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I'll vote DeceitShipping, following the usual reasoning that Vycksta gives for the pairing.

For whatever reason, I've suddenly come up with an idea for a Typhlosion x Espeon (or, as it's known, DreamingShipping) fic. Not what I need right now, especially when I've still got a lot of work to do on my current story. I blame it on HeartGold.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Deceitshipping for me. Arcanine/Persian is pretty, but yeah there does seem to be a lot of dog/cat/etc ships...and I've always liked Sneasel/Misdreavus together anyway. Pretty and I like the idea of them coming up with ~evil schemes and stuff. XD

Screenshipping! =O Been ages since I watched that episode, but probably one of those I was shipping before I knew what it it was...Wigglytuff and Psyduck were pretty cute. <3 Same episode is also notable for my Pikachu/Raichu leanings, with that scene where they dance together...*can't remember whether that WAS the same episode, is old*

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 4
Peltshipping: 2

Deceitshipping again.

Eco on the Internet said:
Okay, so I've been scouring 151chan as I sometimes do, and came upon this little ditty. Long-story short, I think I'm a SuperfluousShipper now. XD
Ain't that a Soara/Pokesho work? Sure looks like his stuff.

PokemonHero said:
For whatever reason, I've suddenly come up with an idea for a Typhlosion x Espeon (or, as it's known, DreamingShipping) fic. Not what I need right now, especially when I've still got a lot of work to do on my current story. I blame it on HeartGold.
I am still to play Soul Silver, which is the biggest shock ever as Lyra and the stupid sexy Rocket Executives pwn my soul. However I know that when I do I'll fine a few new Pokemon x Pokemon ships to fangasm over. Especially as I'm going with Chikorita and not who I chose for the originals, Cyndaquil.

@ Whiscash: I have to admit, I'm stumped too. xD

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Another vote for DeceitShipping.

I believe that the pics are Soara's work. I remember seeing it credited to somewhere, but I can't remember where.

And as for the episode question, it was the same episode. I looked back at the episode pics and found a picture of Pikachu and Raichu dancing.

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 6
Peltshipping: 2

Deceitshipping again. 8)

Oh man, I was looking through episode pics of DP 76, the Restaurant tag battle episode... and for a fleeting moment I shipped May's Blaziken x Dawn's Piplup. THAT IS TERRIBLE CAUSE I HATE BLAZIKEN. Unimpressed at self forever.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
It might seem like I'm only coming on when I feel like it, but I have this headache thing that keeps coming and going. not to mention I have to share this darn computer with four other people. So sorry if I'm not replying straightaway :3

Thanks for the comments on the Feudshipping pic guys ^^ I'm thinking of doing a few other Pokemon x Pokemon shipping pictures at some point. If I do I'll post them here. Also, thanks for submitting Kyukamishipping Vycksta~

Mmm, I'm gonna go with Deceitshipping this time. I gotta say Sneasel and Misdreavus go nicely together, and they're pretty appealing. This goes against my usual canine shipping support >D

I remember Soara pics, I saw some floating around a long time ago on some website. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.