• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 8
Peltshipping: 2

Deceitshipping again.

Can I be nosy and ask what pictures you have planned in the pipeline? :O

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Another Deceitshipping vote.

Sure ya can *nods* well, I've got around three pictures planned at the moment. Kyukamishipping, Deceitshipping :)P) and Krazyshipping (just...because I feel like it :B) are on the list so far. But hey, if anyone has a shippy picture request I'll give it a shot~

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Yay for pictures~ Krazyshipping's one of those I always forget I like, but when I see it I'm all <3!

But hey, if anyone has a shippy picture request I'll give it a shot~

You don't have to do it or anything, but I would be quite terrifyingly grateful for some FairWeathershipping (Pikachu/Barboach). <3 Just a thought if you ever felt like it, no pressure, etc~

Deceitshipping again...I feel like all of these have been really one-sided so far. =P

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 11

Deceitshipping again. I agree Whiscash, it has been so far. It could all change however! Time will tell. 8)

Ambri said:
Sure ya can *nods* well, I've got around three pictures planned at the moment. Kyukamishipping, Deceitshipping :)P) and Krazyshipping
I LOVE YOU HAVE MY CHILDREN I mean truck yeah Deceitshipping and all it's deliciously dark and deceitful HUR HUR HUR glory.

But hey, if anyone has a shippy picture request I'll give it a shot~
No pressure what-so-ever... but if you want to give Ambushshipping (( Mightyena x Sneasel )) a shot.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Deceitshipping for me~ It should be interesting in the next round, I wonder if it will still be as onesided as it is now XD

You don't have to do it or anything, but I would be quite terrifyingly grateful for some FairWeathershipping (Pikachu/Barboach). <3 Just a thought if you ever felt like it, no pressure, etc~

Ooh, haven't heard of that one before :3 okay, I'll add it to my list. I've never drawn Barboach before XD It should be pretty fun to do this picture.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I LOVE YOU HAVE MY CHILDREN I mean truck yeah Deceitshipping and all it's deliciously dark and deceitful HUR HUR HUR glory.

Really, couldn't you have kept the first time for yourself?

Anyway, another vote for DeceitShipping.

Most of you would be expecting me to request a LatentShipping pic. However, there's another pairing I'd like to request. I'd love to see a good PredictShipping (Absol x Espeon) pic. Do you need anything like genders?

Vycksta

Deceitshipping: 14

Deceitshipping again. OH THE JOYS OF BEING BRITISH.

PokemonHero said:
Really, couldn't you have kept the first time for yourself?
8)

I am now on this random kick to name all Absol x Eeveelution ships and I completely blame you ktnx.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
8)

I am now on this random kick to name all Absol x Eeveelution ships and I completely blame you ktnx.

Glad to be an inspiration of some kind. But haven't those shippings been all named already?

And I'll put in the winning vote for DeceitShipping.

Vycksta

TRUCK YEAH DECEITSHIPPING I mean I am not biased what are you guys on? in b4 a chair *cackles* So the deliciously dark goes through to the semi-finals and next up is;

Feudshipping (( Zangoose x Seviper )) vs. Snowstormshipping (( Jolteon x Glaceon ))

Going with the Eeveelution pair. Feudshipping may be foe-yay but Snowstormshipping has that lovely contrast of spikes against sleek... plus yeah, it's pretty.

Feudshipping: 0
Snowstormshipping: 1

PokemonHero said:
Glad to be an inspiration of some kind. But haven't those shippings been all named already?
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I had to check cause when I saw this I remember saying something like this a good year or so ago... and phew, what I said still has merit! Seems that Absol x Leafeon is the only nameless pair.

Araleon

Chill
Snowstormshipping, ftw. They'd be awesome together. Maybe Candice and Volkner's respectively would get together...

Absol and Leafeon? I... Rather like the sound of that.

I also like the sound of Linoone paired with Eeveelutions. That's the extent of my new ships.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Oooh, this is a tough one...I do like Snowstormshipping, but...what the hell, I'll vote Feudshipping to be ~different. *shot* In honour of that lovely picture and also because I do like a bit of FoeYay in the morning -afternoon - evening - whenever. o_O;;

*is trying to think of possibilities for Absol/Leafeon* Hmm...will get back to that one.

Bryony

/laughing
I also like the sound of Linoone paired with Eeveelutions. That's the extent of my new ships.
You are my new favourite person. ColdFeetshipping is love; smooth, sleek Pokemon together.

I vote for Snowstormshipping. My nomination, my Eeveelution OTP. Three years of shipping it and the love is still strong!

Vycksta

Feudshipping: 2
Snowstormshipping: 4

Snowstormshipping again.

For Absol x Leafeon I'm thinking of names along the lines of nocturnal plants. Current favourite is Oenotherashipping. Oenothera speciosa is the Latin name for the Evening Primrose and I think using the Latin looks a lot nicer than EveningPrimroseshipping.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I'll put in a vote for SnowstormShipping as well. Any Eeveelution pairing = Win in my book.

For Absol x Leafeon I'm thinking of names along the lines of nocturnal plants. Current favourite is Oenotherashipping. Oenothera speciosa is the Latin name for the Evening Primrose and I think using the Latin looks a lot nicer than EveningPrimroseshipping.

I like the sound of that. Really interesting name.

Durp

I'm loving that name, it almost makes me kind of like the pairing itself, too. o___0

Vycksta

Snowstormshipping: 5

Oh you guise and your ego boosts. Alright then, that's settled! All Absol x Eeveelution shippings are now named;

Absol x Vaporeon = DarkWatershipping
Absol x Jolteon = Stormwatchershipping
Absol x Flareon = FlamingSinshipping
Absol x Espeon = Predictshipping
Absol x Umbreon = Foreshadowshipping
Absol x Leafeon = Oenotherashipping
Absol x Glaceon = BeautifulDisastershipping

Foreshadowshipping is a glorious name, I have to admit.

Araleon

Chill
You are my new favourite person. ColdFeetshipping is love; smooth, sleek Pokemon together.

You rock too, because my current favorite Linoone shipping is ColdFeetshipping.

Oenotherashipping is a top notch name, Vycksta.

My vote? Snowstormshipping again, please.

Speedfox

I really like the thought of Zigzagoon x Raichu, they're even on the same egg group! eue Pity no one pairs them together. D: Any suggestions for a shipping name?

Vycksta

Snowstormshipping: 7

Snowstormshipping again... and Oenotherashipping's submitted to Bulbagarden. 8)

@ Speedfox: No suggestions from me, sadly. Now if the two had anything to do with plants I think I would have been onto a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.