• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

/RIGHT CLICK SAVE

That is adorable tenfold, NGL. I know the ship is named too but I'm too lazy to go and remind myself of it, ha ha.

~Lati~

Or not :/
FlareonxSneasel is MeltShipping, but I couldn't find a name for FlareonxWeavile.

Chikita

Does anyone have a name for Quilava/Bayleef? I think it´s such a cute pairing(while I also like Typhlosion/Meganium)
I even found some pictures(they got me into the pairing) This is one of them:
e8fa86315f1cc509654fc882a729c95a.jpg Cute, huh :D

Also...

In the Anime Series...Which Pokemon would you pair up with each other?

Ash´s Bayleef x Ash´s Quilava ? XD (is shot)

Which Pokemon would you pair up with Audino?

Seriously, that cute little poké gets no love. I would pair "her" with either Cinccino(grey/white and pink matches somehow) or Chansey(the shipping could be called "Nurseshipping" or something like that) The last one would definitely be Yuri. What do you think? Any ideas for a real straight pairing? So much pink...lol
Cinccino/Audino
Chansey/Audino Nurseshipping

Which Pokemon would you pair up with Sandshrew?

I have a weakness for Sandshrew, even if it´s not very popular. Once, I saw a crossbreed between Sandshrew and Eevee. It looked kind of cute, so why not pair them up?
SandshrewxEevee or Sandslash/Sandshrew, the classic evolution combo...

Last edited:

Vycksta

^ I'm afraid Nurseshipping is a taken name; you'll need to think of something else! 8(

~Lati said:
FlareonxSneasel is MeltShipping, but I couldn't find a name for FlareonxWeavile.
I knew about Meltshipping cause I named it hur hur I'm a Sneaseltard.

Holy wheel of Arceus I never submitted the latter? Man, I'll need to check to see if the name I coined for it hasn't been used yet!

I love Quilava/Bayleef ^^ I think a lot of the mid stage starters are extremely shippable. Although, my favorite Pokemon is Wartortle and I have nobody to ship it with :(

And as of my latest HeartGold playthough I also need a name for Quagsire and Heracross... or as I call them, Swagsire and Heraboss.

Chikita

Too bad the name is taken. It would have been so fitting. Does anyone have a good name for Chansey/Audino?
I usually pair up Wartortle with Charmeleon.

Vycksta

Chansey x Audino is PokeCentreshipping. Just checked that on the list of DOOMAGE for you.

SlargTheGnome said:
I think a lot of the mid stage starters are extremely shippable.
Change the word starter to evolution and I'd agree completely! I often pair up Haunter, Seadra, Dragonair and Ivysaur. Partly cause of bias, partly because I think the mid-stage Pokemon are overlooked.

Luthor

Chansey x Audino is PokeCentreshipping. Just checked that on the list of DOOMAGE for you.

Change the word starter to evolution and I'd agree completely! I often pair up Haunter, Seadra, Dragonair and Ivysaur. Partly cause of bias, partly because I think the mid-stage Pokemon are overlooked.

they are some what overlooked but i think seadra is an odd case given that it wasn't always a midstage pokemon.

Vycksta

Luthor said:
they are some what overlooked but i think seadra is an odd case given that it wasn't always a midstage pokemon.
That is true. All I can say in my defence is that I started shipping Seadra with my other favourites after Kingdra was introduced! xD;

LizardonX

Banned
I like

PachirisuxMamoswine

Vycksta

Take into account as well that Ground-types own the butt out of Electric-types... yeah, this is a terrible pun and I'll stop there.

The shipping is unnamed, if you're interested in giving it a moniker?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
*Huddles in Corner huddling Kyogre & Kyurem and Lilligent & Arcanine*

Any fan-art of FrozenAbyss or TigerLilly Shippings?

Luthor

Probably chandeliershipping since I'm talking anime pachi and mamo not game versions. Unless thats taken already.

sorry to say ChandelierShipper - Falkner & Glaceon

but IceChandelierShipping is free i believe.Oh and just a suggestion if you wan to make it clear it's for dawn's pokemon you could put it like this
mamoswine & pachirisu (Dawn's & Dawn's)

Vycksta

CandleReaper said:
*Huddles in Corner huddling Kyogre & Kyurem and Lilligent & Arcanine*

Any fan-art of FrozenAbyss or TigerLilly Shippings?
I'm afraid I've not seen any, though with that said I've not actively looked for any Pokemon x Pokemon fanart for a while.

pokemonsquared said:
Alright Ice chandelier it is
I've submitted IceChandeliershipping over for you at BMGf, so it'll get noticed and therefore, made official.

Status
Not open for further replies.