• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
Yay thanks!

Now I just wonder whoever came up with FalknerxGlaceon. I mean that its just....how.

Vycksta

I have a strong idea who coined Chandeliershipping and knowing her like I do, it cannot be faulted. Most of the Lyra and Michelle and Sneasel ships are down to myself and they have some... interesting combos, to say the least. She is just the same with Falkner; if you like the character enough you just want to SHIP THEM WITH ALL THE THINGS. Plus if the name is free and the pairing doesn't have a name already then it's fair game.

But I digress. This is getting off-topic now!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
One pokemonxpokemon pairing I find really cute is Vaporeon/Jolteon, does anyone have a clue what the name for that is or some fan art?

Vycksta

CandleReaper said:
One pokemonxpokemon pairing I find really cute is Vaporeon/Jolteon, does anyone have a clue what the name for that is or some fan art?
Vaporeon x Jolteon is Thunderstormshipping, but sadly I lack fanart for you.

pokemonsquared said:
Do we have a mewtwoxgenesect name?
DNAshipping.

Flame Mistress

Speaking of Eeveelution shippings, I suddenly like Flareon x Espeon for some weird, subtle reason *coughphoenixmayacough*. Is there a name for it as well?

Also my sig isn't breaking any rules, right?

Liltwick

Vaporeon x Jolteon is Thunderstormshipping, but sadly I lack fanart for you.

Thanks, *Cries* I can't Have my Thunderstorm Yaoi (I prefer Yaoi of this pairing)

Liltwick

aww that is cruel :(

What was the name you had in mind? *Yawns*

I also support Ralts/Oshawott on the side. Any name for that? (I submitted one for Samurott and Gallade)

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Misty and Dawn each had a Togekiss, and some people ship the two Togekiss as well.

Liltwick

Ralts x Oshawott is currently nameless!

Can I name it ClockworkShipping?

Dawn had a Togekiss, Misty only had a Togetic

Liltwick

seems to be untaken as far as i'm aware.

oh and as far as i can see no-ones named Dewott & Kirlia just in case you were wondering....

So

ClockworkShipping- OshaRalts
????Shipping- Dewott/Kirlia (I'm seriously naming it that)
SwordsmanshipShipping- Samurott/Gallade

YAOI! I mean Shounen-Ai

Luthor

So

ClockworkShipping- OshaRalts
????Shipping- Dewott/Kirlia (I'm seriously naming it that)
SwordsmanshipShipping- Samurott/Gallade

YAOI! I mean Shounen-Ai

in which case possibly better to post in the 'whats this ship called' cause i don't know if toran checks this one.

what pokemon do you guys pair with crawdaunt?

Vycksta

Luthor said:
in which case possibly better to post in the 'whats this ship called' cause i don't know if toran checks this one.
Usually the case is that I submit any Pokemon x Pokemon names here to BMGf, just to give Toraphi that little bit of leeway. Many ships have been named here; in the past, sometimes, that's all we did! It's good fun.

All the Eeveelution pairing combos were named here, for example. 8)

Liltwick

Usually the case is that I submit any Pokemon x Pokemon names here to BMGf, just to give Toraphi that little bit of leeway. Many ships have been named here; in the past, sometimes, that's all we did! It's good fun.

All the Eeveelution pairing combos were named here, for example. 8)

Yay for Eeveelutions...

Even the Poly's?

Status
Not open for further replies.