• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxyvulpixie

thug life
For Eeveelution ships I like Espeon and Umbreon a lot (lol, I'm so mainstream...) either having Espeon as a girl and Umbreon as a boy or them both being boys so they can be uke/seme xD. Is there a name for them?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
For Eeveelution ships I like Espeon and Umbreon a lot (lol, I'm so mainstream...) either having Espeon as a girl and Umbreon as a boy or them both being boys so they can be uke/seme xD. Is there a name for them?

NightlightShipping

if it's an Eeveelution pairing, it will have a name.

Vycksta

CandleReaper said:
Even the Poly's?
Not all the poly combinations, no, just the pairings. A fair few poly ships involving Eeveelutions have been named and yes, in here included, but there's a lot more to give names for!

And for the record, my favourite Eeveelution shipping is SingedLeafshipping, which is Flareon x Leafeon. Only right I support my favourite two together!

Liltwick

Am I just a little to addicted to my OshaRalts? I named all the shippings involving it...

ClockworkShipping- Oshawott/Ralts
????Shipping- Dewott/Kirlia
SwordsmanshipShipping- Samurott/Gallade
Cat'sEyeShipping- Samurott/Gardevoir

D

Deleted member 318910

I guess my favorite pokemon x pokemon shipping has to be VineSHipping. It just so Awesometacular! :D

Flame Mistress

I love Umbreon x Espeon, too. But then again, I ship a lot of Eeveelution ships =p The ones I ship are:
Umbreon x Espeon (as mentioned above)
Flareon x Espeon
Flareon x Glaceon
Jolteon x Vaporeon
Umbreon x Glaceon
I think those are all the ones. Yeah, I don't ship anything with Leafeon in it. I'm so mean.

Vycksta

^ Guess I'll have to support the Leafeon ships to balance that out! Man, I have just this second been reminded of Kiboshshipping. Good times, good times.

CandleReaper said:
Am I just a little to addicted to my OshaRalts? I named all the shippings involving it...

ClockworkShipping- Oshawott/Ralts
????Shipping- Dewott/Kirlia
SwordsmanshipShipping- Samurott/Gallade
Cat'sEyeShipping- Samurott/Gardevoir
I am responsible for over 80% of the named Sneasel shippings. I would say that yes, you are addicted, but it's healthy! Trust me! /waggles her feet, which are adorned with a pair of Sneasel slippers

NintendoCoke said:
I guess my favorite pokemon x pokemon shipping has to be VineSHipping. It just so Awesometacular! :D
Good to see that Vineshipping still has supporters! I'm no fan, merely someone who likes it when people have sailed their ships for a long time.

Liltwick

I am responsible for over 80% of the named Sneasel shippings. I would say that yes, you are addicted, but it's healthy! Trust me! /waggles her feet, which are adorned with a pair of Sneasel slippers

Yea... :3. I'll moat likely give about 80% of the Litwick Shippings. *Messes with Litwick Scarf*

Vycksta

I like the way you think. >8)

It's been a while since I've named some Sneasel ships, TBTH. I'll have to get cracking! /flexes fingers

Liltwick

I like the way you think. >8)

It's been a while since I've named some Sneasel ships, TBTH. I'll have to get cracking! /flexes fingers

If you love something, you'll ship them with everything you like. Why do you think I ship N and Chandelure? My Favorite Character with my favorite evo line.

Yea, time to start Naming those Litwick ships... Hmm

Litwick and Azurill will be so cute!

Vycksta

I saw that you named Litwick x Sneasel on What's This Ship Called. Pretty good name, I stamp my seal of approval on it.

Flame Mistress

A certain dA artist and video game series has suddenly got me into Oshawott x Skitty ships. =3 So can I please have the names for:
Oshawott x Skitty
Dewott x Skitty
Dewott x Delcatty
and Samurott x Delcatty? XD (if there are any, which I doubt)

Liltwick

I saw that you named Litwick x Sneasel on What's This Ship Called. Pretty good name, I stamp my seal of approval on it.

Why thank you. I knew there was a day where I was going to start naming Shippings after Yggdra Card Skills >.>

The name works, surprisingly. Unlike some of my submissions... I also think FlambergeShipping fits.

Gallade's a Swordsman and Chandelure is a Chandelier with fire....

@Flame, GO on ahead, most people name shippings of entire evo lines at once. I did that with Ralts/Oshawott and Litwick/Ralts.

Flame Mistress

I thought they'd all be unnamed. XD

How about:
CuriousShipping for Oshawott x Skitty
DamselGuardianShipping for Dewott x Skitty
FushigiShipping for Dewott x Delcatty
and ScallopClawShipping for Samurott x Delcatty?

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Speaking of Pokemon x Pokemon shipping, I have this strange attraction towards the bone-related Pokemons here...

Yep, Mandibuzz x Marowak and Vullaby x Cubone. And I did try to name them in the shipping name thread...

For the others, I like Vullaby line x Rufflet line in general, an also Gothita line x Abra line :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.