• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luthor

Am I just a little to addicted to my OshaRalts? I named all the shippings involving it...

ClockworkShipping- Oshawott/Ralts
????Shipping- Dewott/Kirlia
SwordsmanshipShipping- Samurott/Gallade
Cat'sEyeShipping- Samurott/Gardevoir

been looking through the list and only one of these(swordmanship) is on it atm is it set for the next update?

TheGreaterLucario

Valleyshipping- Ash's Charizard x Charla

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
been looking through the list and only one of these(swordmanship) is on it atm is it set for the next update?

Yea, I guess it is, but Cat'sEye is already taken by Luarence III, and wasn't there when I looked. Evil little Ninjas.

Then, I don't know what to name it. ClairvoyanceShipping is most likely taken...

EDIT: It's not. Clairvoyancy is taken... but not regular Clairvoyance. I hence forth name it that!

Vycksta

Luthor said:
It's set for the next update, but I'd suggest to CandleReaper to submit them to What's This Ship Called as well, to play safe.

@ Ruby Moon: Interesting ships! Alakazam x Gothitelle looks awesome in my mind. 8D;

Last edited:

ChoronekoLuver13

SHSL Artist~♥
What do you guys think about (M) Breloom x Lilligant? I bred those two in my White 1 game (which was a Nuzlocke before I beat it), and it's canon to me in my game. What would the ship name be called?

ChoronekoLuver13

SHSL Artist~♥
Oh, well do you have any ideas for a ship name?

Aakash98

Here is an idea for a pairing

Chandelure and Mismagius- SpiritDusk Shipping- Both are ghosts and have prevolutions that require the Dusk Stone to Evolve.

I support Lagomorph Shipping as well.

I can't think of something for Breloom and Gardevoir

Last edited:

Vycksta

Last night while my boyfriend was playing Borderlands 2 and in-between watching him, I wrote a Kibshshipping drabble. I am in two minds as to whether to publish it or not. 8|aaaaaa

W-rabbit

Hey guys is Larvesta/Joltik named yet? If it's not, I think FluffyBugShipping would work fine...

Toxic Nightshade

GET TO DEL TACO
What do you guys think about (M) Breloom x Lilligant? I bred those two in my White 1 game (which was a Nuzlocke before I beat it), and it's canon to me in my game. What would the ship name be called?
that ship sound cute. i would support it~ and as for the name, try to take advantage of mushrooms and flowers, because of Breloom and Liligant together.

Vycksta

^ No worries. You're welcome to use this thread for naming suggestions and queries as to what ships actually are named. As for submitting, there will be people, myself included, to do that for you if needs be. 8)

W-rabbit

Thanks again :D And about the name for Berloom x Lilligant I was thinking about PunchingLilyshipping, but it sounds extremely stupid even for me ^ ^"

Vycksta

How about Sporogenesisshipping? It's kinda long, but it fits; Breloom has Spore as a move, Lilligant has her flower which according to the Pokedex, produces sweet smelling spores.

W-rabbit

How about Sporogenesisshipping? It's kinda long, but it fits; Breloom has Spore as a move, Lilligant has her flower which according to the Pokedex, produces sweet smelling spores.

Well, as for me, that name sounds great!

And by the way, any ideas for Larvitar/Cubchoo? I found one fanart with them and it looks really cute.

Vycksta

Alright, consider Sporogenesisshipping submitted! It'll be a little while until it appears on the list, however, as an update as just been done. Updates usually happen once a month.

I can't think of any suggestions for Larvitar x Cubchoo at the moment. Do you have anything in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.