• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

W-rabbit

Maybe FrozenSoilshipping, since the Pokedex says that Larvitar eat soil... But it somehow doesn't fit them...

Vycksta

Going on a tangent from that then... how about naming the pair after a snow-capped mountain? Larvitar is said to live in and eat mountains, then there's the snow/frozen aspect for Cubchoo.

You can have Makalushipping, K2shipping, Manaslushipping, Annapurnashipping... the list goes on!

Luthor

Maybe FrozenSoilshipping, since the Pokedex says that Larvitar eat soil... But it somehow doesn't fit them...

Going on a tangent from that then... how about naming the pair after a snow-capped mountain? Larvitar is said to live in and eat mountains, then there's the snow/frozen aspect for Cubchoo.

You can have Makalushipping, K2shipping, Manaslushipping, Annapurnashipping... the list goes on!

If you were to name it after a mountain there is always Polar Bear Peak which is mountain in Alaska http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_Bear_Peak

lollygag

Banned
I am a big fan of Braviary/Mandibuzz. I think they're meant to be together.

PikaMeow13

I am most definitely a Krazyshipper!!!! I love ;052; x ;025; so much because they're so cute together, and "Hey! Pikachu!" is pretty close to canon! I'm also fond of Pokeshipping (AshxMisty) and Rocketshipping (JessiexJames).

W-rabbit

So guys I have some pairings for you:

Zorua/Celebi
Drowzee/Bulbasaur
Audino/Tepig
Kyurem/Keldeo
Hydreigon/Haxorus

Any ideas? ;D

Chikita

Zorua/Celebi makes a lot of sense to me, since I saw a well done AMV about the Pokemon Movie :D I like it!
Cute screenshot by the way celebi-zorua.jpg

I guess my OTP´s are still Umbreon/Delcatty, Eevee/Vulpix(who doesn´t ship them? XD) and Mightyena/Absol. Not talking about Eeveelution here.
Did I mention I like Zorua/Minccino and Zoroark/Cinccino for some reason? i guess I did, lol. I had some weird Mystery Dungeon fantasy about them beeing guild leaders and stuff.
Also, Zorua/Poochyena for puppy love and Electrike/Eevee(Stormfieldshipping)

Last edited:

majormanafemale

Misty's psyduck x Daisy's dewgong. Sorry I don't know what name for it if it even has one. No one knows on Daisy's dewgong's gender and I don't think anyone is brave enough to check I'm pretty sure misty's psyduck is male but their isn't any 100% proof. Yeah I know I'm weird.

Chandelurefan1

Pairings I like: Males left; Females right

Pikachu/Buneary
Oshawott/Snivy
Growlithe/Vulpix
Chandelure/Mismagius
Cobalion/Virizion
Bisharp/Infernape (A single fanfic made me like this pairing)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
To me this sort of feels like it's dying, but somehow I'm starting to ship Mew and this new Mewtwo. They seem to work out well together....

So anyways I need to work on some FrozenAbyss stuff, I seem to be neglecting that. I need to work on more Pokemon / Pokemon stuff in general...

Luthor

Is there an actual name for Cobalion/Virizion if there is can you tell me

I also wonder if there is a name for Chandelure/Mismagius

CobaltViridianShipping - Cobalion & Virizion

i can't find a name for the chandalure & mismagius so i assume it's unnamed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.