• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn straight he is! *snuggles StarCrossedshipping*

... *tries to think of more to keep this on topic*

Well, UpaaxEneko would be cute. In a "zomg, my diabetes is flairing up" kind of way. Oh, Raichu-chan! DestinyBondshipping is so awesome! I actually thought that was a great couple when I played the game in that part. <3 Yes, I like it despite the hetness. Yay~

Woo Hoo! I'm not the only one! XD My boyfriend thought I was kind of weird to pair Gengar with anything. Ghost Pokemon creep him out. So, he was pretty shocked when I kept babbling on and on about DestinyBondshipping and RescueTeamRivalsShipping. I love meh yuri couples as well :3 RaichuxVaporeon=Cute. <3 I'm such a MD fangirl.

Vycksta

Hey, Gengar is a good Pokemon to pair off cause at least he looks humanshape. I just prefer Haunter. ;D

Violet

A shade of mystery
^^

Hmm, I thought of a couple more as this is enjoying.

Beedrill x Beequeen: Beedrill is your classic masculine bee and beequeen is the queen of bees XD Royalsting shipping?

Glacia x Vaporeon: Yuri relationship and both look feminine and elegant. Kinda sweet no?

Pikachu x Marill: Aww, a female marill and male pikachu would be adorable X3. Sparks fly.

Houndoom x Mightyena: Male houndoom, female mightyena, both are dark canines and complement each other

Hey, Gengar is a good Pokemon to pair off cause at least he looks humanshape. I just prefer Haunter. ;D

Yes! :3 I tried telling him that, but he eventually stopped whinning about it. Haunter is cool too, I just like Gengar more. <3 Mystery Dungeon roxxorz meh soxxorz. All thanks to Gengar. Because he's sooo awesome! :D And he's purple. And a ghost. *loves ghost Pokemon*

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer
Meowth and Jigglypuff! ;052; ;039;

Vycksta

@ Raichu-chan: You quit your Gengar love for no-one! I know I won't stop loving/obsessing over Sneasel for anybody.

Violet said:
Glacia x Vaporeon: Yuri relationship and both look feminine and elegant. Kinda sweet no?
You'll be pleased to know that Vaporeon x Glacia is known as Antarcticshipping, thanks to my friend Chan. Two of my other friends want as many names of Eeveelution shippings as possible... so here's the first topic of the thread.

What shippings do you like involving one or more of the Eeveelutions?
Let's face it, there are seven of them and i'm sure that a lot of people have a liking for them deep down... I know I do, even if it's slight. Sneasel, Persian and Misdreavus for the win though.

My favourite Eeveelution shipping is one I mentioned on the front page... SingedLeafshipping, which is Flareon x Leafia. They are my favourite two Eeveelutions so I just had to put them together... plus I love the clash of fire against grass. I also like the unnamed Espeon x Vaporeon, HiddenLeafshipping (( Umbreon x Leafia )) slightly and the poly ship Graceshipping, which is Vaporeon x Leafia x Glacia.

taitofan

Stalker!
I've already listed the two I currently like, those being Nightlightshipping (BlackyxEifie) thanks to Reo's pokemon in Colosseum, and DarkFireshipping (BlackyxBooster) thanks to Abika's (my OC) pokemon. Both yaoi. Well, those examples are yaoi at least. I'd like them as yuri or het too. I'm sure I'll start liking a ship with Glacia too... GlaciaxEifie sounds pretty cute.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Pokemon shippings! :D

Canonly... I'm a huge krazyshipping fan, cause.... it's so cute. ;-; I also like Tyson's Meowth/TR's Meowth, which I lovingly named Charmshipping 'cause I couldn't find the ship or the name anywhere. And, 'cause... they both have charms. <3

Not-so-cannon... I like Persian/Delcatty, with Persian being male and Delcatty being either male or female, which is cute if not terribly original. (frustratingly, my Persian never bred with my Delcatty. Or any other pokemon. >_<) Also, Persian/Mighteyena (male or female persian and male mighteyena) or Meowth/Mighteyena (both male).

To answer the eevee question... I like Flareon/Ninetails, Meowth/Eevee and Persian/Vaporeon. :3

I like Persian and Meowth shippings. x3 Clearly~

hikari_blaze

Like I said, NightLightShipping and Eevee x Eefi. X3

...Ariados x Eefi? o.o

Vycksta

@ EmberGryphon: On my Emerald game my female Persian Laaqnessa bred with a male Mightyena and their son is now a level 100 Meowth. *beams*

Now i've seen art of Delcatty x Mightyena, that seems to work rather well as a pairing. Plus it's the lovely clash of cats and dgs, although Mightyena is seen more as a hyena.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
I was also thinking of:

KirliaxCombusken
HitmontopxHitmonchan
NinetalesxMagmar
ElekidxMagby
TogepixHoundoom

Are they nameless?Id probably guess The last one would be CuteFireshipping? Maybe HitmontopxHitmonchan would be Hitshipping?

The Thunderbird

Dreams come true
Has anyone said Skitty x Wailord yet or gave it a name? If not, I will call it Mammalshipping if thats not taken.

taitofan

Stalker!
Has anyone said Skitty x Wailord yet or gave it a name? If not, I will call it Mammalshipping if thats not taken.
It's already Ouchshipping and Skwailmittyshipping. Sorry.

...I'm totally making an icon about Eneko being a pimp. X3

@ Raichu-chan: You quit your Gengar love for no-one! I know I won't stop loving/obsessing over Sneasel for anybody.

>:3 Pssh. I never said I was going to quit. In fact, I started creeping him out even more, so he eventually shut up and accepted it. Now he supports my couple too <3

Vaporeon/Gengar ftw. <3 RescueTeamRivalsShipping owns my soul. Hecks yeah.

I also like Flareon/Vaporeon, Glacia/Vaporeon and Umbreon/Glacia. All yuri except for Flareon/Vaporeon, it's het.

Vycksta

Raichu-chan said:
>:3 Pssh. I never said I was going to quit. In fact, I started creeping him out even more, so he eventually shut up and accepted it. Now he supports my couple too <3
Thumbs up to you! xD

@ Skittygirl: Kirala x Combusken may go under the name of Psyflameshipping, which is for Blaziken x Gardevoir... but i'm not sure. The others though are all nameless.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
@ EmberGryphon: On my Emerald game my female Persian Laaqnessa bred with a male Mightyena and their son is now a level 100 Meowth. *beams*

Now i've seen art of Delcatty x Mightyena, that seems to work rather well as a pairing. Plus it's the lovely clash of cats and dgs, although Mightyena is seen more as a hyena.

Aww! :3
On my Emerald, my male persian wouldn't breed with anything. No matter what. ._.

Delcatty x Mighteyena would be cute, too! :3 It has the whole cute-purple-fragile-thing x big-scary-black-and-gray-thing going on.

For some reason, the talk about gengar made me think Gengar x Meowth would be cute. Prolly 'cause they used to come in a package together when they were sold as little plastic toys. <3

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
Well here are mine

Blaziken x Meganium
Umbreon x Vaporeon
Feraligatr x Azumarril
Rentoraa x Ampharos
Munchlax x Pikachu
Gengar x Misdreavous
Bonsly x Tamanta

Vycksta

^ Yes for Rentoraa love! Umbreon x Vaporeon needs a name as well.

EmberGryphon said:
Aww! :3
On my Emerald, my male persian wouldn't breed with anything. No matter what. ._.

Delcatty x Mighteyena would be cute, too! :3 It has the whole cute-purple-fragile-thing x big-scary-black-and-gray-thing going on.

For some reason, the talk about gengar made me think Gengar x Meowth would be cute. Prolly 'cause they used to come in a package together when they were sold as little plastic toys. <3
My Persian was very loving, but mind you she only had two kids. One with the Mightyena and another with a Delcatty.

I personally like Delcatty x Mightyena. It stemed from my Sapphire game where I had both Pokemon in my team and I paired them up. Then I saw the art. Not a huge fan, but I think it works and I think it needs to be named too. :)

I got that same package! Hell yes! xD

Yes! More love for Gengar! He's such a pimp! <3 All shall realize his greatness!

I had a plastic Gengar figurine too, along with the Meowth. I don't have them anymore though ;.; Hurricane Ivan came and flooded my house, taking all of my Pokemon collectibles with it *sobs*

:3 I'm currently looking for a Gengar and Vaporeon plushie though. I want to make them have plushie babies. <3 So, I need an Eevee too! I'm begging my boyfriend to buy me one of those for my birthday or Christmas. My birthday is so close to Christmas that it really won't matter which one he gives me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.