• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
pimpshippin lol

xD
It's so obvious. :3

I'm not a huge skitty fan, but Gengar/Delcatty would be cute. They're color-coordinated. <3

Delcatty x Mighteyena should be called... erm... Maneshipping.
'Cause they both have... manes.
And it was the best I could come up with. x3

This thread makes me want to draw cute pokemon-shippy-threads.

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
Gengar x Skiity anyone? They seem to be the pimps of this thread. xD

^_^! Yeah! My Skitty is a pimp! Anyways whats the ship called. And I agree on you with DelcattyxMightyena since its so cute. I think that GengarxSkitty would be called GhostlyCatShipping.

Oh,how I feel like drawing A Skitty and a Blaziken in love!

Anyuways I suppose thse are nameless as well:

MinumxPichu
ButterfreexBeedrill
Ledyba-Venonat
DuskullxMisdreavus

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
After looking at Pokemon 4Ever, I've been entertained by the idea of Pikachu (M) x Celebi (F); especially after seeing Celebi resting on Pikachu's shoulder.

Vycksta

I don't think Pimpshipping is taken, but seeing as i'm off to do some travelling soon someone else with a Bulbagarden account... *pokes people with a stick as a hint* Will have to do that. xD

@ EmberGryphon: Same. I'm getting my friend to draw me a SingedLeafshipping picture.

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
remeber pimpshipping my name
and my newest Sneasel x Pikachu SharpThundershipping already one tell me

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Gengar x Skiity anyone? They seem to be the pimps of this thread. xD

xD; Yes, that sounds interesting, especially when you play Mystery Dungeon as a Skitty. There are some subtle hints, if I remember correctly, especially in the ending part. It's quite spoily if you haven't finished the first half of the game, so I shall not mention it... xD;

Anyways, I've got Pokemon ships on my own, though most of them don't have names yet. o.o

CheerfulSignsShipping - Plusle x Minun
RangerCheerSignShipping - Hinata/Solana's Plusle X Kazuki's Minun

Some of my favorite Pokemon ships, with hints on fanfics and the comic sprite I have written/made.

Zigzagoon x Skitty
Zigzagoon x Eevee
Mudkip x Charmander
Mudkip x Torchic

The Zigzagoon x Eevee one needs a name. They do have almost the same colour of fur... o.o

After looking at Pokemon 4Ever, I've been entertained by the idea of Pikachu (M) x Celebi (F); especially after seeing Celebi resting on Pikachu's shoulder.

You should watch the Green Guardian episode. There are more Pikachu x Celebi hints there... xD;;

Last edited:

Vycksta

People interested in Pikachu x Celebi will be pleased to know that it is called MagiThundershipping.

However most people prefer Celebi with Mew or Suicune...

Darkliger

The Shadow Elite
You should watch the Green Guardian episode. There are more Pikachu x Celebi hints there... xD;;

Really? I wish I could watch that episode. Is it on YouTube?

People interested in Pikachu x Celebi will be pleased to know that it is called MagiThundershipping.

However most people prefer Celebi with Mew or Suicune...

Interesting title. *nods head* And I have noticed more stories on FF.Net that pair up Celebi with Mew.

Is anyone interested in doing a one-shot for MagiThundershipping?

Vycksta

Yeah, it is a pretty good name... Pokemon x Pokemon shippings need more love and names too!

... and naw, the only Pokemon x Pokemon one-shots I feel like writing are SingedLeafshipping and maybe some Deceitshipping. Sorry. ^^;

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
Thanks i am the namer of MagiThunder and so many people ike it unlike sloweshipping but I support it

taitofan

Stalker!
well how about

pichu+pichu?

think about it.
Like the Pichu Bros? XD Cute! Poke-incest, aw~

I like the Kecleon bros in PMD together too. In the game they have all these touching brotherly moments that made me squee. <3

Last edited:
Yeah! I noticed that too. They just really act....gay XD When I saw the special, their voices matched. Not that that's a bad thing. Kecleon yaoi incest rules. lol

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
I was wondering about LinoonexDelcatty. Those that have a name? Oh yes, dont spoil the ending of MDB since I play as a Skitty!

I think these are nameless aswell:

DorapionxSeviper
CherimuxEspeon
PoochamaxHikozaru

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Darkliger: I'm not much of a writer, I'm afraid. ^_^() I'd doodle you something, but my computer's not really working at the moment. (and the laptop I'm using right now isn't much of a drawing/scanning laptop. ^^())

Avegaille: At first I had no clue what you were talking about. And then I remembered. x3 (I'm playing through as Meowth, so Gengar x Meowth has one more point to it now. :D)

And I'd forgotten about one of my favorite shippings, Persian x Houndoom. <3 It's aggressive, dark canine x fickle, mean kitty, and for some reason I find that really appealing.
Also, Rapidash x Tauros, Meowth x Cubone and Gyarados x Dewgong.
For no cognative reason. I just like them.

Vycksta

EmberGryphon said:
And I'd forgotten about one of my favorite shippings, Persian x Houndoom. <3 It's aggressive, dark canine x fickle, mean kitty, and for some reason I find that really appealing.
YOU WIN A MILLION INTERNETS. No, you do. I mean it.

Back in my Pokemon fic writing days and in the days of G/S/C one of my original OC's had a Persian and a Houndoom who fell in love with each other. However this character was against it from the start and was rather wrapped up in Morty and Karen's arguments, so the two Pokemon ran away together.

I paired up a lot of Pokemon together back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.