• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkliger: I'm not much of a writer, I'm afraid. ^_^() I'd doodle you something, but my computer's not really working at the moment. (and the laptop I'm using right now isn't much of a drawing/scanning laptop. ^^())

Avegaille: At first I had no clue what you were talking about. And then I remembered. x3 (I'm playing through as Meowth, so Gengar x Meowth has one more point to it now. :D)

And I'd forgotten about one of my favorite shippings, Persian x Houndoom. <3 It's aggressive, dark canine x fickle, mean kitty, and for some reason I find that really appealing.
Also, Rapidash x Tauros, Meowth x Cubone and Gyarados x Dewgong.
For no cognative reason. I just like them.

PersianxHoundoom? <3 That always sounded sort of canon to me. Since in G/S/C, you could find wild Persian and Houndour in the same area. Plus, they both learn dark type moves and are dark in nature themselves. I think it's an awesome couple. :3

Skittygirl

Skittyx2
HoundoomxPersian is definately canon imo. Well what about Demonicshipping? Houndoom is like a demon hell dog and persian is demonic (in other words evil).

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Woohoo, I win internets! :3
PersianxHoundoom = Fiendshipping? I dunno, I'm bad at naming things. ^^()

Vycksta

EmberGryphon said:
Woohoo, I win internets! :3
Yes you do... yes you most certainly do. xD

Okay, all the names listed are all untaken names, so which one do you all prefer? We can have a tally before it gets submitted to Bulbagarden, seeing as Persian x Houndoom had a following here. *beams* Even if I do prefer Persian with Sneasel, Misdreavus, Nyaruma and in a threesome with Sneasel and Misdreavus.

All those not interested about Persian x Houndoom please continue to post regardless.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll

Vycksta

*randomly reading* Mewtwo x Gardevoir... Cat-Thingshipping. *blinku* ... and I thought I was random in pairing off Misdreavus with Leafia. ;D

Lunarian

Krazyshipping totally all the way. Meowth's my fav and he has ben burned by all other of his interests, but if I'm understanding it right Pikachu's never been disproportionately mean to him unless the situation called for it.

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
*randomly reading* Mewtwo x Gardevoir... Cat-Thingshipping. *blinku* ... and I thought I was random in pairing off Misdreavus with Leafia. ;D

How dare you! Mewtwo's too cool for that! as my revange... Sneasel+Balaziken= FireIceShipping

Vycksta

darkjigglypuff said:
How dare you! Mewtwo's too cool for that! as my revange... Sneasel+Balaziken= FireIceShipping
Excuse me, where in the Hell did I say that I made Cat-Thingshipping up or like it? It has been on the shipping list for TWO YEARS. So how about you think before you jump to these pathetic conclusions, I was reading Bulbagarden's list and laughed when I saw it.

... and I love how people think that pairing off Sneasel with Blaziken is going to get me mad, in fact I laugh so loud at peoples attempts to wind me up that it scares the dog. Plus you lose, Sneasel x Blakizen is DoubleCountershipping. Who named it? Me. Hey, it seems to have a following after all considering it's how to "wind me up". :)

Skitty x Octillery- Tentaclerapeshipping
Gengar x Gardevoir- Moscowshipping
Korobooshi x Masukippa- Sovietshinoushipping
Inside jokes are fun.
Korotokku x Dianose- Moustachioshipping
Wigglytuff x Mimiroppu- Velveteenshipping.
Rapidash x Grumpig- Bounceshipping
Donphan x Manmuu- Mastodonshipping
Eteboss x Gardevoir x Mimiroppu- Twoatonceshipping
Wailord x Snorlax- Brokenscaleshipping
Sneasel x Buoysel- Sellshipping
Keikouo x Remoraid- Minnowshipping
Elecable x Yukinooh - Abominableshipping
Steelix x Elecable- Phallicshipping
Claydol x Dootakun- Automatonshipping
Muk x Swalot-Oozeshipping
Sceptile x Breloom- Xylophoneshipping
Sceptile x Keckleon- Zeligshipping
Sneasel x Furret- Meltingclockshipping
Pinsir x Heracross- Drippingsapshipping
Buuburn x Elecable-Electromagmashipping
This is addictive. I guess I have a gift for naming.

the legend master

hedgenessshipping-sheimi/celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.