• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absol x Umbreon. I always picture two dark-type dogs together.
Persian x Delcatty. Yet again, same type and same animal.

Does anyone know the name for these?

Vycksta

Both of those you mentioned are nameless. Absol is paired with Vaporeon (( DarkWatershipping )), but that is the closest there is.

Okay, I have another topic.

Favourite Pokemon x Pokemon shipping involving a Legendary?
Yeah, I know the Legendaries are hated by many, but I like them... so.

My favourite is easy. Channelshipping, which is Zapdos x Latias. My two favourite Legendaries and I have a fic on this shipping as well. Very close is Guardianshipping, which is Lugia x Latias. Blame the fanart.

Registeel x Metagross.
It's really hot.
Got some names for you:
Chargedmistshipping-Jolteon x Vaporeon
Coldclawshipping-Sneasel x Glacia
Fiskarsshipping-Sneasel x Scizor
Blackbarnacleshipping- Sneasel x Cradily
Acidclawshipping-Sneasel x Vaporeon
Maneshipping-Rentoraa x Manectric
Fusedwireshipping-Flareon x Jolteon
Coldmoonshipping-Glacia x Umbreon
It's addictive. O_O
Cockleshipping-Clamperl x Shellder
Now that's CUTE.
Watercannonshipper-Jigglypuff x Blastoise

taitofan

Stalker!
Hmm... JirachixMyuu. Cause they're my fave legendaries. Though RaikouxEntei is appealing too. They're actually the only ones I can think of that I like... ^^;

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Legendary shippings? Moltres x Entei and Ho-oh x Moltres. Fire-bird-critters are love. <3

If neither ship nor name is taken, I name Ho-oh x Moltres Sacredfireshipping.

Oh, and woot! I named Persian x Houndoom. :3

Pure

back.
I like CalmMindShipping.

Because I "invented" it, somewhat.

The name, and introducing it and provoking submission to BMGf.

Vycksta

^ That you did. You asked for names, I suggested CalmMindshipping, you liked it so I submitted it.

@ IMS: Thanks for your suggestions. Two of which I adore so will submit to Bulbagarden.

@ EmberGryphon: Ho-Oh x Moltres is actually known as Phoenixshipping.
... and yes, you did name Fiendshipping. Demonicshipping might go for Houndoom x Mightyena, the "dark dogs".

Last edited:

Sir Marly

Mega Sceptile Fanboy
hmmm..... Pikachu x Skitty someone has had to have named this
And Is Pika x Sneasel have a name and if not is SharpThundershipping taken?

Hmmm...PlayfulShipper - Mew & Ash's Pikachu

It's just so cute! :3

Vycksta

I'm certain that Fuushipping isn't taken, but Templeshipping might be.

Okay everyone, here's the deal. It seems that a lot of people here have thought of named for their prefered pairing, but they will not be official named until submitted to Bulbagarden, something that I can do. So my question is... do you want your suggestions to be official and if so, which ones?

darkjigglypuff

Borderline Troll
I'm certain that Fuushipping isn't taken, but Templeshipping might be.

Okay everyone, here's the deal. It seems that a lot of people here have thought of named for their prefered pairing, but they will not be official named until submitted to Bulbagarden, something that I can do. So my question is... do you want your suggestions to be official and if so, which ones?

*Raises hand* I would like Ouchie shipping in there!

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Pokemon x Pokemon ships?

For me, it's more of a per-character case than anything else with little regard to the specie... well, except in "unique character species" (COUGH!LegendariesCOUGH!) cases.

Still... here are a few of those I use and how I usually portray them.

Mewtwo (male) x Mew (female) (Mewshipping): My single most overused one. Yes, Mewtwo is Mew's clone... so what? Considering the DNA ratio (I mean... just look at Mewtwo!), the two are technically unrelated despite Mewtwo's origins. Regardless of this factor, the two are opposites but in a pleasant way. Their awkward yet so strange connection make them work just as well as lovers as enemies... and sometimes, as both. A definitive favorite of mine.

Mewtwo (male) x Celebi (female): Almost if not always an one-way relationship. Although "destined" to be together, Mewtwo has no intention of following Fate and the beautiful, manipulative. and twisted Celebi will do everything, even the lowest deeds, to get what she desire more than anything else... Mewtwo's love.

Lucario (male) x Mew (female): Anime and Mystery Dungeon say that Lucario is a Legendary. D/P say that Lucario is the Rattata of Shinou. I opt for the former case, thank you. Anyway, that aside, this is probably my second favorite with Legendaries. Lucario, the servant of Mew, is totally dedicated to his master in ways that go beyond duty... and Mew might be more receptive to him than he might want to imagine. Yet, because of the relationship's nature, the relationship could turn out bittersweet or even a distraction from their respective duties.

Jirachi (male) x Mew (female): Another "destined" couple... and this one has no love going for it actually. Despite the strong attraction that bind the two, Mew would rather have a male that care for her and Jirachi is not interested in relationships. Yet, this has potential to be surprisingly cute and contradicting. Faking out love or faking out indifference? Who knows?

Lugia (male) x Ho-oh (female): This one is a rather original one. The two creators of the world and first-born Legendaries (Aruseus? Hahaha...), they have been together since, like, forever. When the Legendaries also gave themselves genders and feelings, they also were among the first to receive those and to hook-up with each others. This couple is far from being your usual shippy one ; this is a couple that is litterally older than dirt and that fell out of passion a few billions years ago. As such, the two act like an old couple, arguing and never getting along too well. Yet, despite obviously being unable to endure each others, they stick together. Habits die hard, it seems...

Latios (male) x Latias (female): Yes, they're siblings. Unlike for Mewtwo x Mew, no fancy DNA excuse here. Yes, it's creepy. It's unbelievably cute and disgustingly sweet despite everything.

Well, for Legendary shippings, that's pretty much it. As for regular species... it's more or less a case per case pattern more than species but well, a few stand out...

Charmander (male) x Totodile (female): For some reason, this one turned out incredibly cute and sweet despite the fact that the Charmander line is strongly overused and that the Totodile line isn't the most "matchable" specie ever.

Combusken (male) x Kirlia (female): One of my favorite Pokemon x Pokemon ships that do not involve Legendaries if not my favorite.

Blaziken (male) x Gardevoir (female): I will be frank ; while I like Torchic and Combusken, I believe that Blaziken is probably one of the ugliest Pokemon in existence. I also see Gardevoir as usually little more than a flying dress with a cheap human-like puppet head on it. Still, despite all that, that particuliar ship just stand out. Dunno why, really.

Well, as a general rule, those are the Pokemon x Pokemon ships I use the most. Dunno if those outside of the first one have names...

Have a nice day.

Vycksta

Pikachu Masta said:
i want Sloweshipping submitted
I remember submitting that a long time ago... it's already done. Woodshipping and MagiThundershipping too.

Remember people, if you want a named shipping of yours to be on the official list then let me know!

@ Zerodius: Firstly, thank you for posting elaborate reasons as to why you like those shippings, I thought I was the only one! *beams* Secondly, Lugia x Ho-Oh is Legendaryshipping, Latios x Latias is SightShareshipping and Blaziken x Gardevoir is Psyflameshipping.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Mewtwo (male) x Celebi (female): Almost if not always an one-way relationship. Although "destined" to be together, Mewtwo has no intention of following Fate and the beautiful, manipulative. and twisted Celebi will do everything, even the lowest deeds, to get what she desire more than anything else... Mewtwo's love.

...Well. I'm converted. x3 That relationship sounds really awesome.

Speedfox

I got MD today, and I'm Bulbasaur. I choose Cyndaquil as my partner....

... and I ended up coming up with a cute pairing.

Bulbasaur (female) x Cyndaquil (male)

I got MD today, and I'm Bulbasaur. I choose Cyndaquil as my partner....

... and I ended up coming up with a cute pairing.

Bulbasaur (female) x Cyndaquil (male)

Cuuute! ^_^ Yeah. MD couples are the best. There are a lot of shippy moments in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.