• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Buraddo Aipom: Welcome to the thread! It's always nice to meet another Pokémon/Pokémon shipper. =D I seem to be a lot more interested in P/P than human character shippings myself these days...there's just so many of them, so much potential and more room for interpretation with characters~

*is behind on her Black/White ships* Suicune/Cobalon and Entei/Virizion sound good to me though, particularly the latter cause Virizion looks more kind of...fragile than the others to me and I like the idea of Entei watching out for it/him/her. And then Virizion would probably be like "I don't need your help" at first but like it really. XD

Romanticide

Do you guys remember any of your first Poke x Poke ships? I was just thinking about some random old stuff for no real reason when I remembered the clones from the first Pokemon movie. I think I may have sort of shipped clone!Meowth x Meowth.

Also, I have no clue about who could possibly be shipped with the Raijin trio. Does anyone have any shippings for these guys?

Manchee

extra toasty
Romanticide said:
Do you guys remember any of your first Poke x Poke ships? I was just thinking about some random old stuff for no real reason when I remembered the clones from the first Pokemon movie. I think I may have sort of shipped clone!Meowth x Meowth.

Jessie's Ekans and James's Koffing ^^;; But before they evolved. I always like JessiexJames, so I just put their Pokés together as well. But after the two evolved I didn't like it as much XD

Romanticide said:
Also, I have no clue about who could possibly be shipped with the Raijin trio. Does anyone have any shippings for these guys?

Hm... they're a little hard to place. I'll have to think about that one a little more ;P

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Do you guys remember any of your first Poke x Poke ships?

I remember thinking Tony/Maria (the CotD's Nidorans in the Orange Islands episode) were cute together, before I properly knew what shipping was. For non-canon it was probably Jigglypuff/Clefairy, inspired by that episode where the Clefairies steal stuff and they fight on a spaceship. XD Meowth/clone!Meowth is cute too. <3

As for the Raijin trio...I could see them with Darkrai or Drifblim. I think I'd need to get more into their backstories to ship them though.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
My first Pokemon x Pokemon ship was:

Pikachu x Eevee

and (It's a weird one, now)

Meowth x Butterfree

^I was a strange child...

Back before GF introduced genders, and dropped the bombshell of all of them being male, I used to ship a Female Hitmonchan to a Male Drowzee. (Don't anymore, since I only do het shipping, and a Male 'chan and female 'zee...is kind of ick to me. No offence)

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I think my first Pokemon x Pokemon shipping was perhaps Absol x Eevee. I kinda got started late in the shipping game, so that was the first one that came to me.

Araleon

Chill
Hm... My first shipping? Wow. I honestly am not sure. I know my first named ship, which was right around the time I got in to shipping and fanfiction and all that stuff.

So, I'll say FrogPrinceshipping - Lopunny and Toxicroak

Araleon

Chill
Hey, welcome to the group glowingninetales!

I hate to break it to you, but those ships are already named... I'm sorry.

If you'd like to know their names:

Ash's Pikachu x Dawn's Buneary - Lagomorphshipping

Meowth x Skitty - Nyashipping

Meowth x Glameow - Enwhyashipping

Gallade x Gardevoir - MedievalStoryshipping

Question: Who would you ship Delibird with?

I'm asking out of curiosity for the poor original penguin. He gets little love...

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Since it's the 24th Dec and nearly the 25th, Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone has a great time ^_^

@Buraddo Aipom+ glowingninetales: Hi, and welcome to the thread! :3

My first Poke x Poke ships were Krazyshipping (Meowth x Pikachu) and Valleyshipping (Ash's Charizard x Charla). Meowth and Pikachu had a few episodes where the'd always end up being friends for a bit, and had some cute moments together~ I liked Meowth x Clone Meowth and Tony x Maria too <3

The Raijin trio are sort of hard to ship :B other than shipping them together, I'm not sure who I'd put them with.

Who would you ship Delibird with?
Delibird definitely needs more love! (Especially at Christmas, cause he is the Santa of Pokémon XD) I like shipping Delibird with Farfetch'd, because it's another underloved bird Pokémon who usually gets forgotten.

Manchee

extra toasty

Either Lopunny or Combusken. I always think of Delibird as a little shy and timid, so I chose Lopunny because I think they would be snobbish; it would make an interesting relationship if he was always succumbing to her wishes, though there would be some kind of deep love there. I chose Combusken since both are birds, and I always enjoy the idea of two Pokémon of opposite types loving each other ^^

SinfulNekoRose

My first Poke x Poke ship (and current OTP) is Actaeonshipping (Grovyle x Dusknoir). Actually, I got into Pokemon shipping only recently... But once I did, I got hit with the shipping bug hard... and realized there's barely any art of my OTP. D8
I blame PMD2. :p It's just so heart-touching!

Araleon

Chill
@BA - Combusken and Delibird makes sense. I too like shipping Ices with Fires.

@SinfulNekoRose - Actaeonshipping is pretty popular, haha.

Side question for anyopne who knows the answer:

I was at the shipping-Incomplete-list-thing today, looking at BW ships, when I saw under the removed column Revolutionshipping - Togekiss & Wargle.

I was wondering if anyone knew why it was removed or why Revolution was bolded? Because I support that ship, and I liked the name and named it...

Just kidding. I figured it out.

Last edited:

PokemonHero

I can see the future
I'm not into Actaeonshipping. I'm more into the GrovylexPink Celebi pairing (too lazy to look up the name right now). I mean, they heavily implied the games and it is kinda cute.

Araleon

Chill
@PokemonHero - Me too. I thought it was practically canon when I played the games.

I've decided to name Qwilfish x Goldeen, because the only ship with Qwilfish is, like, him with Misty. Which sucks.

Yeah, I have a fondness for the stand-alone, underused, weird Pokemon of Johto, haha.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Late, but hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Year anyway. ^^

It's a bit random, but I quite like the idea of Delibird/Swinub. Neither gets much love and they both live in the Ice Path, so...I could see them both as being a bit shy so it'd be awkward at first, but in the end maybe they could snuggle up together or something. <3

@Araleon: Oooh, Qwilfish/Goldeen sounds interesting! Could definitely see it as a classic opposites-attract kind of thing, with Goldeen being snobbish at first but then Qwilfish eventually winning her over...also, for Qwilfish to only have one ship is definitely wrong. o_O;;

Araleon

Chill
@Whiscash - That's totally how I imagined Qilfish and Goldeen reacting. Maybe... Betashipping? Or... Guppyshipping? I dunno.

Romanticide

Poor Quilfish needs more love. Maybe an evolution next gen?

@Araleon: I prefer Guppyshipping more, myself.

Mine's really REALLY odd, but I like Delibird with Houndoom. Once again, it's all thanks to a certain Gamecube game. I just think they look so nice together, and besides, they could bond about being shadow pokemon. They could like, rehabilitate eachother.

Also, is it just me or does anyone else ship the Pokemon they have in the daycare together? An off-game example, but on GPX+ I have my Poochyena Requiem in the daycare with my Vulpix, Vanessa. After only a few minutes I started to like the pairing.

Just a random little note, but I've really been into the pairing of Jynx x Emboar. I see Jynx as a Vyking princess with Emboar as her prince. They just look so nice together, to me. ^^

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Seconding Guppyshipping for Qwilfish/Goldeen...it just fits, somehow.

@Romanticide: I don't seem to really ship the Pokémon I put in the daycare (probably cause I nearly always just breed everything with Ditto. XD), but Poochyena/Vulpix is cute anyway, and I could definitely see ~inspiration from that. But semi-relatedly, a female Purugly kept trying and failing to attract my (female) Glaceon the other day and now the pairing intrigues me in a strange way, even though I never really liked Purugly before. o_O;; Yay for game-inspired pairings!

Araleon

Chill
Guppyshipping it is, then!

Well, I've never really used the daycare, but I mean, unless I was searching for a certain egg move, I'd probably put ships I support in the daycare.

And I probably would wind up supporting the random couples in there, haha.

@Romanticide - Jynx/Emboar... huh. That fits, in a weird way. Never would've thought of it.

Do any of you guys wind up shipping... ships after reading a fanfic? That's how I came about supporting Glaceon/Camerupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.