• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Do any of you guys wind up shipping... ships after reading a fanfic? That's how I came about supporting Glaceon/Camerupt.

I remember getting into the idea of Eevee x Growlithe after reading a fic, which, incidentally, was the inspiration for my fic. There are other pairings that I ended up liking more after reading fics, but usually I already had some sort of liking for them beforehand.

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Hm, that makes sense.

I remade my White team and have found a new ship.

Cofagrigus x Baibanira (or Vanilluxe if you believe the rumor).

The name PinkFloydshipping popped into my head for some reason...

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Guppyshipping does fit Quilfish x Goldeen :3 it just sounds really...fishy. *shot*

I don't really ship any Pokémon because of the daycare, mainly because I've bred everything with Ditto lately as well XD. I like Poochyena x Vulpix; mirrors my love of Mightyena x Ninetales <3.

Do any of you guys wind up shipping... ships after reading a fanfic? That's how I came about supporting Glaceon/Camerupt.
I started supporting Zangoose x Seviper after reading some fanfics. I already liked the idea of it before then, but those plus fanart made me adore this pairing~

I won't be getting White till March, but I've already decided my team and started shipping them XD; Daikenki/Samurott x Leperasudu/Liepard, Wargle/Braviary x Zeburaika/Zebstrika and Sazandorah/Hydreigon x Ulgamoth/Volcarona (Gonna take me a while to get used to english names). I haven't thought of any names for them yet though...

Last edited:

Romanticide

I do believe I have ended up shipping ships after reading a fic. I can't recall a specific one, but I know it has happened.

@Ambri: Nice list of ships you've got there! I wish I could give suggestions, but I have nothing at the moment ^^' *totally blank*

I've decided to spice up my games a little bit! I'll be going through various games of mine (right now I'm doing Diamond, next will probably be Ruby) with random pairings. In Diamond I'm doing Delcatty x Houndoom at the moment. So I'll be beating the game with only those two Pokemon. It makes the pairing all that more interesting to me. Next, once I'm done with this pairing, I'll switch to Ruby and do Mightyena x Ninetales. It'll be like an action/romance!

floracat

Give me your food.
Hello everybody! Well, I'm a Lagomorph shipper, a.k.a, Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Buneary. I also ship Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup. Does anyone know what that ship is called though?

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@floracat: Hi, welcome to the thread! There's a lot of Lagomorphshippers around it seems. I can see its appeal, although personally I prefer Pikachu/Buneary when they're not Ash & Dawn's (due to having other shipping preferences for Pikachu but that's not relevant right now...). Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Piplup is called LightningPearlshipping. Not thought of that before but it sounds cute~

@Ambri: Seconding the "nice ships you got there"~ I can see Daikenki/Leperasudu and Wargle/Zeburaika especially. As for names, though...blank for now. *is also getting White in March but has not decided on her team yet*

@Romanticide: Oooh, that sounds interesting! I should try that, though it'd be difficult to get through the game with most of my favourite ships...I love Mightyena/Ninetales - I know pretty much everyone does but they're such a perfect fit. <3 I like Mightyena/Delcatty too though...

floracat

Give me your food.
@floracat: Hi, welcome to the thread! There's a lot of Lagomorphshippers around it seems. I can see its appeal, although personally I prefer Pikachu/Buneary when they're not Ash & Dawn's (due to having other shipping preferences for Pikachu but that's not relevant right now...). Ash's Pikachu/Dawn's Piplup is called LightningPearlshipping. Not thought of that before but it sounds cute~

@Ambri: Seconding the "nice ships you got there"~ I can see Daikenki/Leperasudu and Wargle/Zeburaika especially. As for names, though...blank for now. *is also getting White in March but has not decided on her team yet*

@Romanticide: Oooh, that sounds interesting! I should try that, though it'd be difficult to get through the game with most of my favourite ships...I love Mightyena/Ninetales - I know pretty much everyone does but they're such a perfect fit. <3 I like Mightyena/Delcatty too though...

Hmm. LightningPearlshipping. I like the name, and I understand why it's called that. I don't get alot of shipping names. I always loved Pikachu and Piplup together. Lagomorphshipping was my #1 shipping, but at the end of DP, the hug the two had, LightningPearlshipping became my #1 Pokemon ship!

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
*revives thread* where is everyone? o_O

@floracat: Hey, welcome to the thread! :3 Lagomorphshipping is a pretty cute pairing ^^ funny how there isn't as much love for Raichu x Lopunny (Which is named...MutatedLagomorphshipping? XD).

@Romanticide: I've never thought about doing that; sounds fun! I might try it sometime too. I usually end up pairing all the Pokémon in my teams anyway <3 it's really easy to when you send out two Pokemon together in double battles a lot, and think about their teamwork and chemistry.

@Whiscash: Mightyena x Delcatty sounds nice :3 I've never really thought of them together, but it's sort of fitting. They're both from Hoenn too~

@littlemissme12: Espeon x Umbreon is very popular XD They just go together so well!

I've managed to think of a ship name for Samurott x Liepard: Prestigeshipping. Prestige means reputation or rank, and Samurott seems highly ranked and respected while Liepard is a bit deceptive and tricky. I can see Liepard trying to get Samurott to be a rebel and vice versa XD. What do you guys think?

Romanticide

Yay revival!

@littlemissme12: That was one of my first ships :3 Although lately I'm into Shiny!Espeon x Genosect. I like the oddest pairings.

@Ambri: I think the new combo moves in double battles make the teamwork and chemistry even more evident; Instead of two Pokemon just doing their own thing they actually interact, like in the anime. Oh! That makes me think, I wonder if I'll start shipping some more polyships because of triple battles? I just had my first one yesterday (boo for post-storyline only in Black >:c ) and it seems quite possible!

Prestigeshipping is like... so perfect. That's exactly how I imagined their relationship to be. I see Liepard as a ninja, a samurai's polar opposite. I used to ship my Liepard, Yuffie, with my Samurott, Hojo (NOT based off of Prof. Hojo of the same game as Yuffie, that'd be weird XD He's based off of the samurai Hojo). Now I ship Hojo with my Empoleon, Mercury. Maybe Yuffie can just be with his kid (not when it's little or anything squicky like that) or something, IDK.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
Yay, revived thread! ^_^ [/unoriginal comment]

@Ambri: Oooh, I like Raichu/Lopunny. More than Lagomorphshipping, actually...Is MutatedLagomorph the actual name? o_O;;

Prestigeshipping is perfect for Samurott/Liepard! I think my favourite ship with a 5thGen Pokemon is still Charisshipping (Jaroda/Milotic...can't remember the former's English name ATM), but since getting White I've been considering a lot more~ Snivy/Oshawott, Munna/Drifloon, Leipard/Zebstrika, Munna/Minccino...and I'm also loving the monkeys (Panpour/Pansage/Pansear) in just about any combination - omg they're so cute. <3 So yeah - anyone else got any new favourite P/P ships?

themochamonster

Loca for Mocha!
Ooh, how about Zoroark and Lucario? Or even Serperior and Arbok?

By the way, whoever mentioned Mightyena x Delcatty, great pairing.

You know what, I actually just thought of this one. Piplup and Torchic. Personally, I'm not a huge Empoleon/Blaziken fan but Pippy and Chic seem to work pretty well. If someone's already come up with this/posted, I'm sorry! :)

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
@Romanticide: You mean the Fire Oath/Water Oath/Grass Oath moves? I love those! It'd be great if they had more combination attacks for other Pokémon. Ah, I forgot about triple battles >_< there's rotation battles too, so I think I'll definitely end up having more polyships~

I so thought of Prof. Hojo first XD That's how how I see Liepard too, as a ninja :3 I'll be shipping my future Daikenki and Liepard when I get them *hasn't started yet because she's been SRing for Shiny Mijumaru*.

@Whiscash: Same here, mostly cause I like Lopunny a lot more than Buneary XD. Yeah, MutatedLagomorph is the actual name o_O. I like the sound of Liepard x Zebstrika and Snivy x Oshawott~ And I definitely love shipping Panpour/Pansage/Pansear together! They're adorable <3 that poly's called Sanzarushipping, IIRC. Another new 5th gen pairing I'm liking is Braviary x Vullaby *Version exclusives shipping love*.

@themochamonster: Oh, Zoroark x Lucario and Serperior x Arbok make great fits :3. Piplup x Torchic is BirdStartershipping; sorry! ^_^; They are a cute pairing though.

EDIT:Oops, I meant Braviary x Mandibuzz. I was thinking of the vulture evo but got the names mixed up XD

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
Hooray, revived thread ftw! Hey guys, how've you been?

I finally got White! *dances) I'm getting a Rufflet egg sometime tonight, so I;m excited.

I'm not far enough to have developed any relationships amongst my team (I have a Dewott and Patrat... Who both rock!), but I have kept my like for Braviary/Togekiss. It needs a new name, it's old one was taken. I'm thinking something that has the connotation of freedom and pure joy.

Is Lifeshipping taken? It is.

I'm thinking Entityshipping for Braviary x Togekiss, what do y'all think?

Last edited:

thewookie1

Snorlax and Drowzee Sleepyshipping

Slakoth and Slowpoke Lazyshipping

Magikarp and Feebas Ihopetheyevolvesoonshipping

Last edited:

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@glowingninetales: I could go for Stoutland/Arcanine...I loved Lillipup from the first second I saw it (so adorable - my favourite dog Pokémon ever. <3) but took longer to warm to Stoutland. Since training one, though, it's grown on me. =3 I tend to like shipping the dog/cat-type Pokémon together anyway (Mightyena/Delcatty, Arcanine/Ninetales, etc) and I could see those two going well since they both seem like ~heroic sort of Pokémon. I like the idea of Lillipup/Skitty, Lillipup/Vulpix and Lillipup/Meowth too...so many new ships.

@Araleon: Entityshipping is a great name for Togekiss/Braviary! I think they'd go well in an opposites-attract kind of way. I quite like Braviary/Altaria too (but I like Altaria with everything, just about. =P)

@themochamonster: Aww, Piplup/Torchic would be adorable together. <3 Same here on not loving Empoleon/Blaziken, but the little birds, definitely~

@Kariris: Yeah, Latios/Latios are cute together. omg, the ending of Pokémon Heroes ;_; *deep breath* Anyway, I always think at some point, there must have been two of them who weren't siblings. o_O;;

Finally...is it wrong that I want to name Panpour/Pansage/Pansear/Mankey/Aipom/Chimchar MonkeyBusinesssshipping? *shot*

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
*scuttles in, settles down and sets her Krazyshipping flag up in an unoccupied corner*

(Hiya guys. =D Also holy crap this thread still lives! This thread AND HxP still live! Fabulous~!)

Stoutland x Arcanine sounds -adorable-... I've been resisting the temptation to fall in love with Lillipup's line, since I'll just wind up with ANOTHER team of primarily cute, fuzzy Normal-types and Dark-types. But they are awfully shippable! Stouland x Liepard would delight me, as well. =) They're like Delcatty x Mightyena, but with a fluffy normal-type canine and a dark-type, more sinister feline. <3

I'm leaning more and more towards Persian x Liepard, which I'm sure someone has named. (Does anyone happen to have that name on the tip of their tongue?) Svelte pretty fickle cat-types... <3! Might become my new second-favorite ship for Persian... But her x Houndoom is still the best. =P

Also feelin' Archeops x Aerodactyl. <3 Easily my favorite Pokemon of the fifth gen- and Archeopteryx x Pteranodon makes my inner paleontologist squee. =D

(And I'm sure I'll be overwhelmed with ships for this generation when I actually get the game and can start playing it... darn high shipping costs! *dies*)

Araleon

Chill
@glowingninetales: I could go for Stoutland/Arcanine...I loved Lillipup from the first second I saw it (so adorable - my favourite dog Pokémon ever. <3) but took longer to warm to Stoutland. Since training one, though, it's grown on me. =3 I tend to like shipping the dog/cat-type Pokémon together anyway (Mightyena/Delcatty, Arcanine/Ninetales, etc) and I could see those two going well since they both seem like ~heroic sort of Pokémon. I like the idea of Lillipup/Skitty, Lillipup/Vulpix and Lillipup/Meowth too...so many new ships.

@Araleon: Entityshipping is a great name for Togekiss/Braviary! I think they'd go well in an opposites-attract kind of way. I quite like Braviary/Altaria too (but I like Altaria with everything, just about. =P)

@themochamonster: Aww, Piplup/Torchic would be adorable together. <3 Same here on not loving Empoleon/Blaziken, but the little birds, definitely~

@Kariris: Yeah, Latios/Latios are cute together. omg, the ending of Pokémon Heroes ;_; *deep breath* Anyway, I always think at some point, there must have been two of them who weren't siblings. o_O;;

Finally...is it wrong that I want to name Panpour/Pansage/Pansear/Mankey/Aipom/Chimchar MonkeyBusinesssshipping? *shot*

Yeah, I ship Altaria with so many other birds... I can totally see her with Braviary.

@EmberGryphon - I like Stoutland x Liepard! And Persian x Liepard makes so. much. sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.