• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araleon

Chill
Hey guise, it's been a while since I frolicked in here. Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive and keeping the Pokemon x Pokemon flags flying high!

Anyways. It's 2011 as we all know and if not have you been hibernating the last three and a bit months... and last year we did a Pokemon x Pokemon shipping face-off. Would anyone be interested in doing the same this year?

Yes please! The shippiung face-off was so much fun.

Plus we have all these new members to help vote this time! Ah, I'm excited. That is if we do it.

Nice pic, Nara! I've always wondered why Gliscor wasn't in the flying egg group...

Does anybody have a ship for Samurott? I've been trying to think of one...

Does anybody have a ship for Samurott? I've been trying to think of one...
How about Samurott/Floatzel? I think they would go nicely together. :)

Thanks for the responses guys! I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes those pairings, haha.

@ Whiscash: Drifloon/Litwick? That is pretty adorable~ And for Mienshao/Bisharp, I always imagined Mienshao to be a sort of seductress or something, and Bisharp would be the super serious guy who tries to ignore her advances and overall flirtatious nature. I guess this stems from the fact that I taught my Mienshao Attract... ^^;

Vycksta

@ Whiscash: Well if we're going to be precise I have never actually been away, just at GPD more than anything cause of the spamtards. HOWEVER I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT. 8)

@ Araleon: The rate it's going I don't see any reason why we won't!

@ Silver: The Shipping Face-Off does exactly what it says on the tin. Sixteen ships facing off against each other to determine which is the numero uno. It's broken down into four rounds with increasing numbers of votes to win each time; last year was the first year we did it and it went well.

Araleon

Chill
Vanilluxe x Gothitelle... FrenchVanillashipping? Since Gothitelle's name has madimoiselle in it, and hse seems kinda frenchy-gothy?

And I don't think I need to explain vanilla.

Flame Mistress

Cinccino x Zebstrika anyone? FluffySparkshipping! Based off my own pokemon, who are a happy couple with 5 children :)
Also, face-off would be great!

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Hooray, Vy's back! =D

Hooray, another face-off! =3

TotodileCharizard- Swanna ships? Her x Milotic would be pretty... I like the idea of Ducklett and Feebas becoming friends as sort of awkward-looking aquatic Pokemon, and then evolving into super-pretty, graceful Pokemon together. But Whiscash's Swanna x Golduck has appeal as well. =3
(Also, on the relationship between irl crocodiles and hippos: they actually get along pretty well. Baby hippos might be in danger from crocodiles, but as a general rule hippos can pretty much protect themselves from whatever comes their way, and the two species have been noted co-existing peacefully and happily in pretty tight quarters. So shipping their Pokemon counterparts makes perfect sense to the zoology nerd in me. =D)

Whiscash- I may or may not have lurked in this thread before joining as well. *coughs* So I don't think you're creeper. xD As for PxP Poly, Scruffshipping (Persian x Mightyena x Delcatty) and Velvetshipping (Persian x Houndoom x Delcatty) will always have my heart. But Whiskershipping (All the cats up to Purrugly) is awesome as well. <3

Silver- I'm certain Roseshipping is taken. *checks in the crazy off-chance... Yeah, it's James x Kate* LOLcatshipping is free... But I like FrenchVanillashipping, personally. =P

Nara- Excellent picture! =D Not a ship I had ever considered before, but it's adorable.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
@Vycksta: Yay, you're alive back! :D And I'd love to do the shipping face-off again! ^_^ last year's one was awesome~ I was just thinking about it yesterday too.

@Silver: Nice picture of Vanilluxe x Gothitelle! I think FrenchVanillashipping'd be a good name for that pairing, it really fits :3.

@EmberGryphon: It's just so lovable ^^ Krazyshipping was one of the first ever Pokemon x Pokemon ships I liked, so it's always been one of my favourites <3. It's not just Liepard who's really shippable X3 I've been shipping Purrloin almost as much as it ATM, with Oshawott, Lillipup, Skitty, Meowth, Poochyena and Glameow~

@Whiscash: *is happy everyone likes Duneshipping for Sandile x Hippopotas* Naw, you're not a creeper! I um, also lurked in this thread for a long time (and other threads on Serebii in general XD). Apart from the obvious Eeveelutionshipping for Polys, I love my SoulSilver team ship of Mightyena x Ninetales x Jolteon x Aerodactyl x Tauros x Skuntank <3.

@Nara: Don't be ashamed, that Gliscor x Cherrim picture is adorable! I love the way you've drawn them and the little hearts :3.

Romanticide

Shipping face-off? Sounds fun! The previous ones look like they were interesting, so I'd love to join in one.

I've been pondering the idea of Ninetales x Gothitelle, thanks to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, a new anime I've gotten into. I only ship them as friends right now. Panty!Ninetales x Stocking!Gothitelle anyone? I probably sound totally loony to anyone who doesn't know about the show XD

Also, thanks to my odd mind I like the non-romantic ship of Haxorus x Mandibuzz. You see, when I was training my Axew, Cashu, he often got beat up and had to be bailed out by my Mandibuzz, Angelica. So now I see Angelica as a sort of mother figure to Cashu, whom is now a Haxorus. It just seems really cute to me ^^

Polys, eh? For some reason I don't have a paticular favorite :-o In almost every other fandom I have a favorite poly ship ( Cecil x Rosa, Kain x Rosa, or Cecil x Kain? Bah! Cecil x Kain x Rosa <33 (may be my favorite pairing of all the Final Fantasies)) I did always like the original three Eeveelutions...

EDIT: By the way, is Reshiram x Victini named? I'd check but the site won't cooperate with me right now :<

Last edited:
I've been pondering the idea of Ninetales x Gothitelle, thanks to Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, a new anime I've gotten into. I only ship them as friends right now. Panty!Ninetales x Stocking!Gothitelle anyone? I probably sound totally loony to anyone who doesn't know about the show XD

I just had to respond to this. I've seen a fanart of Pokemon dressed as PSG characters, and I've since been thinking of Panty!Kirlia x Stocking!Gothorita. But Panty!Nintales x Stocking!Gothitelle sounds fitting as well! 8D (Now you've got me sounding looney, too. XD)

zoroarkXweavile= darkclawshipping
gothitelleXdusknoir= vortexshipping
sawsbuckXstantler= antlershipping
jellicentXtentacruel= fluidshipping

haha i like to pair similar cool pokemon :D tell me what ya think!

TotodileCharizard

I researched Samurott to ponder ships for it and I was totally not aware of the fact that it can stand on its hind legs or has a sword. xD After finding that out, I thought Bisharp, Scyther, or Sceptile seemed somewhat good fits. Samurott's apparently pretty intimidating, and I can see either of those three brushing off Samurott's overwhelming intimidation and challenging him. Then I guess they duel and somehow earn respect from Samurott? *shrugs* A different ship that probably makes way more sense is SamurottxDewgong though. =3

Ooo, I love the thought of SwannaxGolduck and SwannaxMilotic! I was trying to figure out a ship that had a mutual ugly duckling situation going on to bring them even closer. ^^

@Romanticide - Yup, ReshiramxVictini is named. Shiramushipping.

@glowingninetales - SawsbuckxStantler is already named ForestPrinceShipping, but I like your ships! I was actually thinking of possible ships for Jellicent not too long ago and Tentacruel was the first Pokemon to pop into my mind naturally.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
FrenchVanillashipping for Vanilluxe/Gothitelle is awesome. ^^

@TotodileCharizard: I didn't know Samurott could stand on its hind legs either! (though it makes sense since its previous evos can I guess) My only Samurott ship used to be Prestigeshipping (Samurott/Liepard) but now I think I like Samurott/Scyther even more - doesn't immediately strike you as an obvious pairing but your reasoning makes so much sense~ Samurott/Dewgong would also be adorable though. =3

@Nara: Great picture! Wouldn't have thought of Gliscor/Cherrim but that really makes it work~

@FlameMistress: I like the idea of Zebstrika/Cinccino...Zebstrika looks kind of fierce but Cinccino is just so damn cute, it's an opposites-attract kind of thing. XD

Swanna/Milotic is perfect, why didn't I think of that? =O Yay for ugly-duckling ships! And Jellicent/Tentacruel makes sense, but I actually prefer Jellicent/Jellicent (the male/female forms) - they just look so awesome and classy together. Good sir/madam~ *shot*

I think I'm in the modd to draw another picture of those 2. Also read my story on it if anyone has the chanse.

Oh and I'm starting to also like Chandelure M/Frillish (or Jellicent) F

As for Vanilluxe and Gothie, I like them together because Vanilluxe are always quick tempered and can get angry easliy. Gothitelle is that spark that can make him tone down his nature abit because of the fact that she's a fragile, cutesy little girl. Also being that uptight = protection. Vanilluxe, I can see wanting to protect Gothitelle. Seeing that she's weak compared to him.

TotodileCharizard

FFFF-

I'm starting to ship Ash's SnivyxTrip's Servine so hard. Oh, and I totally didn't stay up super late last night writing a oneshot for it...nope, sure didn't. >_<

And Jellicent/Tentacruel makes sense, but I actually prefer Jellicent/Jellicent (the male/female forms) - they just look so awesome and classy together. Good sir/madam~ *shot*
Yeah, JellicentxJellicent is pretty obvious but I never pictured exactly how they'd act/behave. A pair of fancy Pokemon fits quite nice though. 8)

Jellicent (F): I must say, Reginold, you are quite a handsome fellow. I do believe I've developed an affinity for you.
Reginold (male Jellicent): Why thank you, Barbara. May I say that I've come to grow quite fond of you over the years as well?

I'm a fail at fancy talk, but you get the picture. =P Oh, and I can picture Dusknoir joining them since he seems pretty pompous/fancy pants too. Well, the MD version of him screamed pompous to me anyway. xD

Last edited:

Nara

Speaking of Swanna shippings lately I started to like the idea of SwannaxMandibuzz :D
Come on isn't that just adorable? A brute looking Mandibuzz and a elegant Swanna :3

TotodileCharizard

Speaking of Swanna shippings lately I started to like the idea of SwannaxMandibuzz :D
Come on isn't that just adorable? A brute looking Mandibuzz and a elegant Swanna :3
Oh, I like the sound of that. ^^ A random scenario I just thought of would be Swanna trying to help Mandibuzz learn to appreciate the art of dancing. Swanna are said to dance at dusk according to the BW Pokedex and I imagine Mandibuzz being quite tomboyish and thinking dancing is stupid/silly.

It just came to me randomly. xD

Nara

Oh, I like the sound of that. ^^ A random scenario I just thought of would be Swanna trying to help Mandibuzz learn to appreciate the art of dancing. Swanna are said to dance at dusk according to the BW Pokedex and I imagine Mandibuzz being quite tomboyish and thinking dancing is stupid/silly.

It just came to me randomly. xD

awww that's just an adorable idea :3

Or maybe Mandibuzz secretly wanted to dance like Swanna but wouldn't admit it x3

Status
Not open for further replies.