• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn Buneary X Ash's Pikachu (My fav Pokemon shipping, my character shipping is Pearlshipping ^^)

Vycksta

Another Lagomorphshipper I see. Welcome to the thread anyways, hope you stick around.

... and for the off-topic, CHANGE YOUR SIGNATURE. That picture is way over the limit. O:

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Vy: XD *amused*

@ Dawn Piplup: Dawn's Buneary X Ash's Pikachu is LagomorphShipping. Oh, and no offense, but the Image in your Sig is WAY too big. It's best to change it before a Mod sees it ;)

Darkrai X Latias (SoulReaperShipping) is loveeeeeeeee~! <3

Vycksta

I don't even like that song but I had to sing it as I was and still am very high on life. xD

Methinks we need another topic to keep things going... anybody got any good ones around?

Cosmar

< Aww.
@ Vy: Nope. No Topic. Sorry :( And I just tried to access the Pokemon X Pokemon list on Freewebs, but it said that it doesn't exist! o_O What happened?

Let's see, Darkrai X Umbreon is named (IncuboShipping), but I don't think there are any other Darkrai X Eeveelution 'Ships...Also, Darkrai X Latias is named, but Darkrai X Latios isn't... *plots*

Also, did someone submit DystopiaShipping (Darkrai X Gengar)? I'd submit it myself, but Bulbagarden doesn't want to work for me D: Remember, credit goes to Whiscash for the name.

EDIT: I see that SoulReaperShipping (Darkrai X Latias) isn't on the list (thank Arceus I bookmarked it!), can someone re-submit it for me, please? :3

Last edited:

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Hooray for 3,000 posts! =3

Chara's answer makes me giggle.

New topic? Err... *thinks*
Do you support any one-sided Pokemon x Pokemon ships?

Eh, I suck at thinking up topics. ._. But my answer, for one, is yes- PayDayshipping's the one that springs to mind. TR's Meowth has a crush on Tyson's Meowth when he sees how much stronger he is (and especially when he wins against Pikachu), but Tyson's Meowth has no idea how to respond to such a strange thing. They are both meant for others! <3

Whiscash

Professional catfish
I submitted those names for you Chara. ^^

Well technically, since Whiscash is oblivious, pretty much anything with it/him/her would be onesided. X3 I could see MarvelWhiskershipping as being onesided sometimes...but for the most part I like to forget about that, cause I tend to like my ships twosided. = 3

taitofan

Stalker!
Um... Well, I can see lots of them one-sided as needed, but I like my ships reciprocated for the most part. I see Eneko and the others in StarCrossedshipping starting one-sided, but turning into love eventually. ...And that's only because Eneko is kinda childish and slow in the ways of love. X3

Vycksta

@ Chara: Really, oh shite... *runs to check* Nope, it's all good. Freewebs must just be having problems with certain URLs... but there is no point you checking my list anyway as the last time I updated that one was in April. xD

Nice topic Ember!

I guess the only ship I can say is Guardianshipping, as I see Latias completely gaining a crush on Lugia because of how similar it is to her deceased brother (( Yep, taking it from the anime point of view here )) and with Lugia being the very protective bird that it is probably wouldn't return the feelings. Yet I like Guardianshipping so I make it two-sided... gah. Not a brilliant answer. xB

sanjay120

?(???)?
I have plenty of one sided Human/Pokemon, but as for one sided Pokemon/Pokemon... um.... Harley's Cacturne and Nando's Roselia (Budew, Roserade, whatever it is now). It's all like Cacturne is trying to impress Roselia who is like "***** no.". Now it needs a name.

taitofan

Stalker!
Now it needs a name.
*gestures to BMGf* Then you are in luck, cause I just named that ship Spineshipping today. =3 Very (x5467457647) fangirlish reasons for doing so, but it was done nonetheless. X3

Now that I think about it, Shuu's specific Roselia I don't really see returning any feelings, so anything with that would be one-sided for me, including Spineshipping. S'okay though, cause I'd rather Noctus-chan get with Eneko or one on his partners. I think Naoshi's Roselia would be far nicer though. Yay for pogeys with personalities~

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
PWNEDShipping. Ahaha. I like that. xD I like IcicleShipping, too.

Wow. Lookit me, I vanished.

What would you do if the species of your favorite pokemon&pokemon shipping went extinct?

I would go mad. Yep. If Flareons and Absols went extinct.. I would go after Game Freak with a berserk staff. Then I could watch them tear one another apart. Because FlamingSin is the basis for my fanfic that I've been working on for a year or two now. D|

Vycksta

You sound like a bad procrastinator Azelf... but join the club! I have a started Deceitshipping and a started Guardianshipping one-shot that are about 15 months old a piece. One day I will crack down on them but alas, been bitten by a certain British reality show and a certain pop duo in it. O:

*raids Word* Mmmm... I also have started InnocentEyesshipping as well. Plus Agilityshipping amongst others. Ooooooh boy!

Whiscash

Professional catfish
One day I will crack down on them but alas, been bitten by a certain British reality show and a certain pop duo in it. O:

...Would that be X Factor/Same Difference, perchance? =O

*belated attempt to stay on-topic* I am currently in love with Gulpshipping, Whiscash x Weepinbell. <3 Weepinbell is awesome and doesn't get nearly enough love...and of course, putting anything with Whiscash is instant win. X3 *shot for bias*

honey_clover112

tsundere full force!
Noez! Weepinbell needs luff! And I shall give it to it! =D

Weepinbell x Bellossom

Weepinbell x Gulpin

Weepinbell x Scizor

Becuz' you all said it doesn't get enough luff. >8D

Charizard x Flygon ftw. Name, plz?

;006;

Ampris

Slip slidin'

Oh, yeah. If I ever get off my lazy butt and get around to drawing and/or writing that series of shipping stories about Team Rocket's pokemon it would end up being all sorts of angst-ridden thanks to the group of one-sided relationships I like to throw around. These are my faves, though:

Arbok > Weezing < Dustox
Chiriin > Wobbuffet
Masukippa > Victreebel > Arbok

And maybe some others, depending on who I like best at the time. :p

In the games, too, there are plenty of one-sided ships. HotAcid, for one. Poor Raul is forever crushing on his teammate, but she's already in a relationship with Delbert the Arcanine. He tries not to let it get to him, though. Lessee what else... Wooper x Nuzleaf is currently one-sided but that may change. Uh, and I can't really remember all the other ships without looking at the games. ^^;

Oh, and yey for all the 'Bel love; the whole family is just awesome<333 And did we ever get around to deciding on a name for Wishcash x Kricketune, Whiscash? I know Baitshippping was suggested but I dunno if we ever decided for sure...

Last edited:

Vycksta

Whiscash said:
...Would that be X Factor/Same Difference, perchance? =O
CORRECT!

Okay everyone, i'm just here to let you know that I am off. My Mum has been pushing me and pushing me and now I have been pushed TOO FAR. As soon as this is posted I am packing my case and I am OUT OF HERE. I dunno when i'll next be around so all i'll say is this. I will miss you all... and take care.

Chara, you are in charge of the thread.

*disappears*

Status
Not open for further replies.