• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vycksta

Y hilo thar Raine! *notes down that suggestion* Ah, I remember MyPigBeenessshipping well. One of the most amusing... take it in a nice way... ships, along with the infamous Mailmanshipping. xD

@ Bryony: Scaleshipping is actually free, but it's down to Cruxis as to whether to take the name or not.

Whiscash

Professional catfish
@Vy/Ember: Is it okay if I submit Lynxshipping for Golem x Persian, then? Thought I'd better check before doing so, as it doesn't seem to have been submitted...

*is a bit mystified by MyPigBeenessshipping* Is an explanation out of the question?

Bryony

/laughing
I'm with Whiscash. The pair in itself isn't what's bothering me however the name has left me VERY mystified. :/

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
I'm sorry to say that MyPigBeeness and MyPigPurpleBeeness are both ships Mike wanted naming just for the names.
Simply because saying 'pigbeeness' is something you have to be careful with. Sometimes it comes out wrong and ends up as 'big penis'. That's it, really ^^;;

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Yup, Jirachi x Celebi is SlyphShipping.

Yeah, MyPigBeeness. It's almost better not to ask, though people did and I already tried to explain the mysteriously silly reasoning behind it *nervous laugh*

Whiscash

Professional catfish
*waves to Chara* Welcome back~

...and yeah, MyPigBeeness...seems so obvious now. XD I believe that's known as a spoonerism. *nod*

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Back too^^.....MyPigBeeness?....not to be mean or anything but this name sounds way too random. Anyways Does Articuno x Gardevoir been named yet? If not, Would SnowAngelShipping be good for them?

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
Eh, it's named just for the spoonerism *shrug* It wasn't even my idea ^^;

I checked the list, Articuno x Gardevoir isn't named yet. That's a really pretty name :)

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
Scaleshipping is a pretty name. Submit it and PredatoryShipping, please? ^_~

MyPigBeeness... xD How random.

But as for Ampharos x Tyranitar.. any ideas? DesertedBeaconShipping? ._.

Oh, and is Sneasel x Zangoose named?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Yup, Jirachi x Celebi is SlyphShipping.
Well, it's Sylph, but whatever.

*happyhappyflail* Well, I'm here a collecting so I might as well get my new shiny off my chest. :D Absol/Skuntank. Kecleon (how I hated leveling you up 83) can bred with both for Shadow Claw and Substitute (and Skuntank can pass its Flamethrower to Absol), so I've been raising my two choice babies along side each other and...well, click. X333 Nyaaaaaah, I almost wish they were reverse genders too, but oh well~

DieChavsDie

OOO OOO OO.

I have a name for a ship.

Celebi x Chatot x Electrode

TICKING TIME BOMB SHIPPING!!!!!!

Unless the name is taken

Vycksta

Sneasel x Zangoose is CrushClawshipping. Y yiz, I DID name it. *buffs newly varnished nails* 8D

@ DieChavsDie: That is serious a name of win... and a free name too! Want it submitted?

... and a request for one of my friends on LJ, a former member here, skittygirl. Anyone with any suggestions for Skitty x Absol? *muses* Mmm... seems that Absol is getting a lot of attention lately!

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
TickingTimeBomb is awesome! That's a great ship name!

Skitty x Absol? That's kind of cute! But a name..? How about something like CharmingDarkness..?

That's about the best I have ^^;

Vycksta

Don't worry about whether you think the name is good or not. xD;;; *pat pat* She just wants a bunch of suggestions that she can choose from... alas, my naming muse is dead like my writing one, hence why I came here!

Status
Not open for further replies.