• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Boundaries: Pokemon x Pokemon Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
..Flareonx...Raticate?
I have Flareon.

Yayz,a new pairing for that fanfic!
Lillac vs Elliot.
Versus Lillia..Versus Clarissa(Buneary)..Vs Olive(Growlithe) vs Pearl♥(Persain)..

..Why do I have the sudden wanting to write an omake before I even write my fanfic?
:(

Edit:
Wait,wouldn't my pairing technically be FlareonxRattata..
:) Still cute.

fugthimble

i'm old now
My, isn't this thread popular...
I don't know if this pairing is popular, but I adore OrbShipping - Groudon/Kyogre.
It. Is. Epic.

:D

As for Ratatta/Flareon... Hm. I always pictured Flareon with Vaporeon.

Vycksta

Yes, SingedLeafshipping is Flareon x Leafeon. The Eeveelution OTP, followed by Antarcticshipping, Vaporeon x Glaceon. Guess you could say i'm shipping the latter out of memory for my late friend...

Okay so anyways. I got back into playing Pearl on Thursday... which is annoying my writing muse but hey, whatever... and i'm starting to kinda sorta ship Lucario x Weavile, which i'm sure is named but i'm too lazy to check. Blame my Pokemon. Luzhniki's the Lucario and Teliyu's the Weavile and they team up a lot in battles. They work together very well.

Bryony must never know. xD

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Tsisque- Win~ ^___^ Fellow Krazyshippers are always good to seeee.

Flareon x Rattata is cute. =3 *isn't a huge fan of Raticate, but Rattata is too adorable~~*

Although despite my love for her, I don't really ship Flareon too much... I s'pose Flareon x Delcatty would be pretty cute. Although Corrinrshipping is still better. =P
And, despite the fact that I totally prefer MRIshipping, Lucario x Weavile sounds adorable, too. ^_^ *awaits aforementioned fanfiction*

Oh, and I forgot to review Whiscash's fic. =o *fixes*

ChloboShoka

Writer
So...
Any thoughts on Bellossom x Vespiquen?
It's a ship that's growing on me since the moment I liked vespiquen. XD Vespiquen is just plain awesome and Bellossom is a sweetie. Oh yes, I'll check the list later for it's name. I think of Dancing honey when I think of Bellossom and Vespiquen together. XD

Raticate x Flareon sounds like one hell of an aggressive ship. Which now you mention eevee ships, Espeon/Umbreon is popular. I like the idea of Ninetails/Flareon too.

What is your favorite pairing(s) of the current anime teams? Why?
Krazyshipping is one I like very much because it's a fun ship. I like Pikachu x Piplup, someone told me it was named bubbleburst. I like Pikachu x Piplup because it's quite a sweet ship and one of the jap endings made me go aww at it.

Indeed, orbshipping sounds like an epic.

Last edited:

Vycksta

Toran Frostbite said:
SharpSpikeshipping.
Thankins for that! *thumbs up* I need to get reclued up on the majority of shipping names again. xD

@ Ember: Flareon is my favourite Eeveelution... and I guess I ship her a fair bit. SingedLeafshipping is my top pairing for her but I also like DarkFireshipping, Simmershipping, DarkFlareshipping...

@ Chloe: Naw, Pikachu x Piplup is LightningPearlshipping.

Araleon

Chill
C. Gholy - What do you mean aggressive? That's an interesting word to describe a ship.

I think Eeveelutions are shippable in general. I personally have shipped all but Jolteon in a relationsip at one point, although I came close with Joltoen.

JolteonxLuxray could be cute.

My personal favorite ships for each Eeveelution are:

VaporeonxSkuntank
FlareonxRaticate
JolteonxLuxray
EspeonxUmbreon
UmbreonxEspeon
LeafeonxSkuntank
GlaceonxArcanine

I'm still thinking of alternatives for Vaporeon and Leafeon to kep them from killing each other.

Last edited:

Vycksta

As mentioned before... well I think I did anyway but I cannot be bothered to check shut up i'm trying to get ready for London here... i'm starting to become an Antarcticshipper. It was one of the OMG AMAZING OTPs of a close friend of mine who died in November so yeah, i'm shipping it in her memory. Plus i'm no Ciphershipper, Wes takes it from Ein ktnx lawlz.

She also liked Lugiashipping, which is Lugia x XD001 the Shadow Lugia. Frostfireshipping also, that's Articuno x Moltres. 8)

ChloboShoka

Writer
Thankins for that!
@ Chloe: Naw, Pikachu x Piplup is LightningPearlshipping.
Ah, I see, thanks for that Vycksta. Yep, LightningPearlshipping is indeed rather lovely.

And... as a symbol of our friendship Vy, I want to ship Sneasel with Bellossom. XD

Bellossom x Vespiquen fan art I did this morning

C. Gholy - What do you mean aggressive? That's an interesting word to describe a ship.

Well all of the eeveelutions has some form of aggression to them. Flareon paired with Raticate sounds very aggressive; sharp teeth and fire sounds like a fierce epic mix to me.

Topic time.
For those who play the games, if you could make 3 ships out of your team, what would they be and give thoughts onto them.

Bellossom x Vespiquen - Well, Bellossom is a flower, Vespiquen is a bee. The idea pollination kicked in. I found an image of lots of Bellossoms and a bee on one of the Bellossom's red flowers. I read the comments and one of them pointed out "Flowersex!" With that, I realized how Vespiquen x Bellossom really made sense.

Milotic x Ninetails - A beautiful fox paired up with beatiful mermaid fish. Well Milotic sounds rather erotic to me and Ninetails is divine too. The two shipped together makes me think of the word beauty and divine. Hidden between them is a silent, but deadly force. Milotic's graceful water could help melt the blazing heart of the fire of a Ninetails.

Espeon x Blissey - Espy is my fav out of the eevee evolutions, and Blissey is a bundle of pink joy. It seems like a simple, yet graceful ship.

EmberGryphon

Meowth Fanatic <3
Flareon is also my favorite Eevee form, but for reasons unknown to me I tend to ship Vaporeon- who is second- much more. Hydrophobiashipping for the wiiiiiin~! *waves a flag*

Luxray x Jolteon is also wonderful; I know it has a name- I asked about it a while back- but aaaargh the list is so far away. ._.

So my list would look like:

Vaporeon x Persian <3<3<3
Jolteon x Luxray
Flareon x Delcatty (Although now Flareon x Delcatty x Mightyena is starting to appeal to me, and I might like that better. =o)
Espeon x Houndoom
Umbreon x Lucario
Leafeon x Glaceon
Glaceon x Leafeon

For those who play the games, if you could make 3 ships out of your team, what would they be and give thoughts onto them.
As one of those nutjobs who totally plays through the entire games making up personalities and backstories and relationships for aaaall my monsters, I approve of this topic. =3

Corrinrshipping (Mightyena x Delcatty)- An adorable yuri ship between the first Pokemon I ever caught in Emerald- Nale, the then-Poochyena- and Deirdre, my Delcatty. <3 Delcatty is the more mild-mannered, light-hearted one while Mighyena is the more gruff, proud one who is utterly flabbergasted that someone like Delcatty would have any interest at all in someone like her. Fff, I love them so. <3<3

MRIshipping (Luxray x Lucario)- Yaoi this time. In Pearl, I wasn't really fond of any of the starters; I put my poor Piplup in the PC the second I'd trained a Shinx up to a level where I could use it on its own. Therefore, my Kenya was my star Pokemon; when Anubis joined up I kept sticking them together in double battles, and somewhere in the middle of teaching Lucario the ropes of battle, tough, confident Luxray fell for his good-humored pupil. Bwaah. <3

Manectric x Ninetales- Another yaoi, at least in my game. x3 Bwaaah, why am I incapable of forming normal ships? >= Ah, well; not much of a backstory for this one. Akamai the Ninetales is the cocky, shrewd, occassionally annoying one; Iniki the Manectric is the only one who puts up with him. To a point, at least.

This topic makes me want to write fanfiction. >=

Araleon

Chill

Heh, I've actually done this before, and EmberGryphon, I make relationships and backstories too.

InfernapexWeavile(There's no name?) - My male Infernape starter, and my female Weavile, last Pokemon to obtain for my team. When I planned out my team, I paired the Pokemon up for double battles, and these two were together. At first Infernape was showing her the ropes after her cold persona disappeared and she got used to being on the team(When she got the Footprint Ribbon). And they were like brother and sistr, but then, something sparked inside of Minerva(Weavile), and she fell for Pyro(Infernape). They will probably breed together at some point, to give my brother a Sneasel for a Murkrow, and maybe with an Egg Move.

MismagiusxChimecho(No name again?) - This was the ship I actually have them together right now in my mind. It's like Jessie and James, but better. She is the one who started off as a huge powerhouse, but when everyone caught up, she felt weak. He was the one who was always a bit weak, but always felt strong, and that's what counts. They got together when he revived her after she was knocked out in an important battle, and they talked about strength and she confessed her worry, and he adamantly stated he always thought she was the strongest on the team. They've been together ever since. They are a Double Battle partnership.

Now, I don't really like this next one, but I actually could get into it.

RoseradexGastrodon(Again with the no name? I guess I have original taste.) - Well, at first they were just thrown together, but when I think of the personalities I gave them, it reminds me of shipping I liked in Degrassi: TobyxHolly J. The nerd, Apollo the Gastrodon, and the popular, pretty one, Aphrodite the Roserade. The Beauty and the Geek. He breaks her outer shell and finds the deeper, inner beauty that he falls in love with, and she alls i love with his personality.

Vycksta

C.Gholy said:
And... as a symbol of our friendship Vy, I want to ship Sneasel with Bellossom. XD
Really? Ha ha, i'm kinda proud of that! *beams* Got any naming suggestons for it; I know the pairing is nameless. ;D

@ Ember: Luxray x Jolteon is Thunderboltshipping.

Well i'm someone who thinks of a lot of Pokemon x Pokemon pairings cause of my teaming them up and liking the results... I have done it a few too many times. *whistles not-so-innocently* To stop me from going on a fucking spree i'll just stick to my current team on Pearl;

Actually, I don't like ANY pairing I can make out of them. Lawlz forget I started to answer the question. |B

ChloboShoka

Writer
Name suggestions for Bellossom x Sneasel - Curious to your opinions and suggestions XD

^ XDDD Vycksta

On Eevee ships, I think Vaporeon x Milotic sounds very sexy and Erotic. XD Milotic makes me think of the word, Erotic and Vaporeon is one of the sexiest eeveelutions IMO. Jolteon/Milotic is awesome sauce too because I like the idea of thunder x water. Flareon x Skitty would be rather pretty too.

Of course a nice little idea for a fan fic would be something like a Skitty and an Eevee falling in love and they loved playing together as friends and they eventually fall in love. Skitty evolves into Delcatty and Eevee wants to win her heart even more. He dosen't know which one of the eeveelultions he his friends keep suggesting different evos. So he's stuck. But Delcatty loves him either way. =]

Vycksta

ANOTHER person voted DancingOnIceshipping? WHERE'S MY NUKE? *rummages for it* A-HA!!!!!1

In seriousness though I think we should go for Chlostashipping. It's a nice looking name-mush, is easy to remember and like I said, I asked you for your suggestion. No-one else. ;P

You should write the Delcatty x Eevee. I think that would be an awesome hit. Yep.

Well, i'm starting to get into more Poke x Poke ships as I go along, so here are mine.

NightlightShipping - Umbreon/Burrakai x Espeon/Eefi
I actually supported this couple for a long time, and I didn't even know it. Also the first pairing I did a drabble on, so it holds a special place in my heart. The two seem to click together.

FeudShipping - Seviper/Habunake x Zangoose/Zanguusu
How adorable! or life threatening
Yeah, they're mortal enemies and all that crap, but I personally like the pairing. Wrote a drabble, fell in love instantly. Sort of like Romeo and Juliet, but... not. XD

CheerfulSignsShipping - Plusle/Purasle x Minun
Now, THIS is what I call adorable. I loved their interactions in Destiny Deoxys, and you can tell that a Plusle is not complete without a Minun by her side, and vice-versa. I squeal at the two together :DDDD

ChibiShipping - Pichu x Cleffa/Piii x Igglybuff/Pupurin
More adorable-ness. My first Pokemon Poly Ship as well. The babies of Johto, and I love them all equally. Them as a pairing is quite cute. They'll grow up together, and still be together (;

---

I voted on the lj poll, and I was Ms. Generic and went with IceleafShipping. Seems like a good name.

But I was going to vote for DancingOnIce, but I was afraid Vycksta or someone else would shoot me D:

Of course a nice little idea for a fan fic would be something like a Skitty and an Eevee falling in love and they loved playing together as friends and they eventually fall in love. Skitty evolves into Delcatty and Eevee wants to win her heart even more. He dosen't know which one of the eeveelultions he his friends keep suggesting different evos. So he's stuck. But Delcatty loves him either way. =]
K, srsly. That is an awesome idea, Chloe. Go for it, i'll be sure to review :D

Last edited:

Vycksta

Welcome to the thread! *waves* Enjoy your stay... and feel free to post those drabbles of yours should you have them published somewhere. Especially on FF.net cause I feel like reviewing a lot of things. :B

Me? Shoot? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. *whistles not-so-innocently while hiding the nuke*

Thanks! I appiciate the welcome ^-^
I did upload the drabbles in the drabble thread, so you can view 'em there. I might post them on my ff.net account, we'll see. I don't have any Poke x Poke fics there...

...yet. :)

On Eevee ships, I think Vaporeon x Milotic sounds very sexy and Erotic. XD Milotic makes me think of the word, Erotic and Vaporeon is one of the sexiest eeveelutions IMO. Jolteon/Milotic is awesome sauce too because I like the idea of thunder x water. Flareon x Skitty would be rather pretty too.
I like the idea of Vapoeron x Milotic. I'm more of a Flareon x Vaporeon and Jolteon x Vaporeon kind of gal, but I love Milotic. So graceful ~

Last edited:

Vycksta

Be sure to link up if you do post on FF.net. I am on there more than any other fanfiction site and as said, will gladly drop a review. xD

Vaporeon for me I tend to whore out. I love Hydrophobiashipping (( Vaporeon x Persian )) and Alteredshipping (( Mewtwo x Vaporeon )) cause those three Pokemon were on my very first Pokemon team ever with Haunter, Ivysaur and Zapdos... but I also like Cayusuyrshipping (( Ninetales x Vaporeon )) and MoonlitSeashipping (( Umbreon x Vaporeon )) in fair amounts also. Plus yes, Simmershipping is awesomesauce. Or how about the Vaporeon x Jolteon x Flareon threesome? Elementalshipping... I bet a ton of people even liked the three of them back in the original days... *bricked for blabbling*

Araleon

Chill
Hey, NinetalesxVaporeon could be a nice pairing... In fact, I definitely like it.

But, for the moment, my favorite Eeveelution pairing has to be RaticatexFlareon. Just thinking about getting that plot written makes me want to actually start writing...

Status
Not open for further replies.