• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No clue what to call this deck...its a fire type.

Okay, well first of all, I've been looking at some comments and stuff in sigs and such, and I'd just like to say that despite this deck having a different setup, it works. Also I use some cards from Miracle Crystal because I got some from the prerelease, just saying. So anywho here it is:

Pokemon: 17
x2 Kingler [delta]-MC
x2 Krabby-MC
x2 Kingdra [delta]-HP
x2 Seadra [delta]-HP
x3 Horsea [delta]-HP
x2 Mewtwo [delta]-DS
x4 Aerodactyl [delta]-HP

Trainers: 25
x4 Mysterious Fossil-LM
x3 Energy Search-UF
x2 Rare Candy-HP
x3 Energy removal-UF
x3 Potion-DS
x3 Holon Researcher-DS
x4 Solid Rage-UF
x3 Holon Ruins-DS

Energy: 18
x4 Metal Energy-HP
x14 Fire Energy-HP

Like I said, it's not the traditional setup but despite what people say about non-moving decks, it works extremely well.

~fuzzy out~

If you're going to play Kingler, you need more than 4 tools in your deck.

-1 Mewtwo (only useful as a tech card, so only one is needed)

-1 Aerodactyl (as its attack isn't very good, and you can only attach one energy per turn anyways, you dont really need 4)

-1 Mysterious Fossil (read above)

-3 Potion (not useful enough)

-3 Energy Search (you have aerodactly to do this!)

-1 Solid Rage (exchanging this for some variety)

and then...

+1 Krabby (consistancy)

+1 Kingler (consistancy)

+3 Holon Adventurer (draw powah)

+2 Dual Ball (for early game setup)

+3 Energy Root (hooray for 100 HP Kingler!)

Try those changes and i think it will work a lot better.

alright, thanks Danny, CipherDSX, I needed a bit of constructive criticism is all. As my friend and I put this together, I didn't take a good look at the trainers, so when I drew the energy searches I thought, why do I even need these? I do find that the Solid Rage work on Kingler very well if you're losing.

~fuzzy out~

Cipher 2008

Completely has nothing to do with the contents of the deck, but if you need a name why not Delta Kings or Fire Kings? You've got Delta-type Kingdra and Kingler, both Fire-type.