• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No coke, sprites!~

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Luppi's Bleachalicious Trainer Sprites.

About the spriter-
Luppi is a 15 year old spriter who sprites on MSPaint, using photoshop elements to white-be-gone her sprites' backgrounds. She doesn't like her fusions and splices, but she does like to sprite trainers. She's a huge fan of the show Bleach so most of her sprites come from there. She has started spriting trainers when she was 13 in 2005-2006, but she quit for two years and picked up on it again on October.

so hey guys. XP
DK made a sprite thread so I'll make one as well.

I do sprite trainers, because I find trainers easier and more fun to sprite than pokemon.

(I DID provide reference pics...XD click on the names/links below...)

Espada

EspadaRedo1.png

Yammy Aaroniero Szayel-Aporro Zommari Luppi Grimmjow Nnoitora Ulquiorra Nel Tu Halibel Barragan Stark

Espada Releases​
nnoit2.png
fornicaras1.png
szaytorture.png

Nnoitora (Santa Teresa) Aporro(Fornicaras) Aporro (100 years of Torture)

Mild criticism is appreciated. ^^

Fiona

needs inspiration ;;
I think the shinigami are the best ones in my opinion. Though on Nemu, her dress is like. Straight at the bottom. I don't know of any dresses that don't like..curve at least a little, y'know? Maybe add a little upwards curve, make it sexeh. :3

Just a suggestion, though.

Yachiru's my favorite, along with Matsumoto. <3

PurpleMew

no promises
Awsome sprites you have here Luppi.

The shading on them is fantastic and they look almost the same as the image linked below.

Nnoitora looks the best to me.

Keep up the good work x

Meistermax

~Wish Upon A Star~
Ok, I really like Aaroniero and Baragan's sprite. They are well done and I think the poses fit them like no other could do (Yay Baragan's Chair of Awesomness :p)

Nnoitra Sprite is like... Godly, really like the fact that you took your time to even make the small chain... Anyways ^^ great

The only complain i Have is about Mayuri (Great screen by the way XD), and it's about his hat... or thing on the head. It sould be lower, almost covering part of his eyes, and a little bump should be visible... The curve in the extended part of it should go down... not up... Anyways, Great stuff :p

ForteXXX

Call me…… Ilforte~!!
As always, you are an awesome spritist Luppi-chan~!! My favorites would have to be Grimmjow, Ulqui, Yammi, and Luppi 8D Grimmjow seems to be lacking a little for some reason…… maybe his sword is a little crooked? Good job ^_^

EDIT: oh, and as much as I hate him, Nnoitora does, look beastly(but don't tell dk……)

Last edited:

Luppi

I shot my eye out.
Lol thanks guys. XD

lets see.

@Fiona lol....well, I'll try your idea.

@Max gosh thanks. XD
Yes, Mayuri's hat is a pain in the *dolphin squeak* >>
will try that as well...

@Ilforte
Oh snapples.
His sword IS crooked. >< I should edit that as well.

Yes, the Nnoitoras are my favorites along with Aaroniero, and 100-years Szayel but that's just me.

will edit later with her sprite edits.