• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

no longer the favorite Pokémon

Unoin

Charmander used to be my favourite until Wobbuffet. This was probably because I went from just liking the cool Pokemon to the more unusual ones

RConnz

Swag King
Krookodile came close, but nothing yet has come along that can beat Sceptile for me. Treecko was my first Pokémon, and Sceptile my first lvl 100, plus it looks awesome.

Colt45

Cobalt
Squirtle has always been my favorite Pokemon, so this is no issue for me.

I used to like buizel, zebstriker, umbreon and a few other pokemon but I got tired of how weak they were so now I try to choose strong pokemon as my favorites.

You're out of your damn mind if you think Umbreon is weak. Dafuq?

*~Silver*~

Umbreon has always been my favorite... That have been a few obsessions now and then, but that sort of thing is just what keeps me into things like Pokemon. However, after the obsessions I always ended up back at Umbreon, so even through the little phases I tend to just keep saying that Umbreon is my favorite.

Mew The Gato

My absolute favorite Pokemon is still Blaziken, but I have had other favorites that I loved to use in competitive battles that have been replaced. For example, Starmie was one of my favorite Pokemon to use in competitive OU last generation, and Infernape was another. Now Terrakion and Landorus-T are by far my favorite Pokemon to use. Most teams I have contain at least one of those, and my personal favorite team contains both.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Umbreon has ALWAYS been my favorite. Some other pokes have come close, but Umbreon stays at the top.

Had the same Umbreon avatar since I first joined here.

Cpchris

Shiny Hunter
Charizard used to be my favorite since I was just a kid and the cards and anime had just come out. Then for some reason, once I got into the video games this summer, I noticed Umbreon and it instantly became my favorite.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
It has always been Togepi and it will always remain Togepi. I feel kinda special because I rarely see another person with Togepi as its favorite Pokémon. Because of Misty's, Togepi became my top Pokémon and I don't understand how it hasn't been surpassed.

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
For a long time (even well into Generation V), my favorite was Jirachi, but I eventually decided that I liked Golurk more.

Amira

Poké Princess
Gloom was my number 1, until gen V when Lilligant was introduced. Gloom is still my super close second though!

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Back when I played Stadium 2 I would love to use Misdreavus. I thought it had a cool looking design and it's colors were an awesome mix. As I played more Pokemon I sorta forgot about it. Eventually my favorite Pokemon was Minun, it was such a cute little bunny. Then came 5th generation and I became obsessed with Emolga. After some time I began to appreciate Luxray for being my powerhouse in Diamond and Shinx became my favorite Pokemon after remembering back when I played Diamond. Will it change again with X and Y. It may happen actually.

shadorai

wandering trainer
skarmory used to be my favorite when i stared playing pokemon in gen 2, but milotic took the top spot on my list when gen 3 came out and still has the top spot to this day.

DestroyerOfWorlds

Dragonlord Manslayer
Tyranitar was my favorite until Hydreigon and Scrafty stole my heart.

However, I've been using Tyranitar a bit more recently, and I have never once been disappointed. The Armor pokemon has now brutally torn its way to the top of my list, where it belongs.

zozo

SLIMED!
Sableye was my favourite from the time I started playing Pokemon (which was in Gen III) until Gen V when Eelektross was released. Happily, Gen V also made it possible for me to use Sableye a lot more, so what Sableye lost in status it gained in usefulness. ^^