• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No love for Fullmetal Alchemist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt0044

What? There's plenty of love for FMA. You'd be hard pressed to find an Anime fan that hates it.

I liked the first season but unfortunately, I've been unable to see the next due to lack of cash.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I liked the first season but unfortunately, I've been unable to see the next due to lack of cash.

You can just look it up online.

I can't say I completely love it or hate it since I haven't seen the anime yet even though all of my friends have seen it and thus have gushed over it a lot.

Okay, I lied a little. About two months ago while at Half-Price Books, my brother bought the first volume of Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), and I was able to watch the first four episodes that Sunday. I plan on watching the show in its entirety eventually, but what I saw I loved (I actually have three volumes of the manga on me now because of it though I skipped volume three because it wasn't there). It was amazing to watch, and the voices were great. I think my favorite voice right now is Alphonse's. Considering the voice actor was twelve at the time (he's the same age as me) and he sounded awesome for a child voice actor (I just now learned he did Hiro Sohma on Fruits Basket), I find that very impressive. That's probably why I enjoyed hearing his voice, though Vic Mignogna is awesome, too.

Also, it's a nice blend of action, comedy, and drama (OH GOD EPISODE THREE). I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.