• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No More Heroes

Okay, I'm sure all of you have heard about this game so I figured to make a thread about it.

I got it and finally beat it last night, and I must say this game really lived up to my expectations. I liked this a LOT better than Suda's work with killer7, which I didn't really like due to its mediocre gameplay. This game has a lot of style and variety, along with smooth and unique gameplay. I really loved just about every minute of it.

The only setback, for me, is the mission mode. I actually got bored of doing them at times and thought it was pretty dull at times, although the mission where I had to kill 100 men and the bike jump mission was very entertaining for me and I wish they would've came earlier in the game where they would be more useful to stack up bucks needed. Other than that, though, I really enjoyed this game overall and hope there's a sequel to it someday that expands on each of the unique aspects in the game.

Let's talk about it, GO!

The game was so awesome that it temporarily made me lose bowel control.

But I didn't quite like it as much as Killer7.

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
I agree Killer7 is only better by just a little, No more heroes is still a good game though.

latios reborn

never got to play Killer 7 but this is comming out next month and i plan to give it ago

I finaly got it yesterday, I ment to tell you over AIM, Luke, but I didn't get on last night.

It's deffinitly awsome. Somthing about dead bodies spraying Gold And Blood all over the biulding just makes a game that much better.

Also, there's not a thing I don't like about that Russian chick. "He only looks tough because his mother was an ugly B****. Use your Force. Step into the garden of Madness." I also loved her kicking Travis out of the car.

Sylvia's not Russian. That accent isn't even close to a Russian one.

I can't tell accents to save my life. Hell, when I imitate a Spanish accent, it sounds German. What is she, then, I deffinitly want to know.

Well, I heard it somewhere, but odds are it meant another game, not an actual sequel. :/

I've heard absolutely nothing about a new Suda game, which means that someone was spouting a bunch of ********.

Either that, or they're just talking about the DS Flower, Sun, & Rain and/or Silver Case games.

Well, back onto the topic of NMH, I thought it was a very fun and very interesting game. I loved the ranked battles and story of the entire game, but I hated how Sylvia would say "Head to the garden of madness" at the end of every phone call before a ranked battle. That and the length of some of her phone calls was annoying (Especially because I'd often lower or raise my Wii Remote volume by a lot). Other than that, it was very fun and I think I'll look forward to playing again on another difficulty setting.

Well, back onto the topic of NMH, I thought it was a very fun and very interesting game. I loved the ranked battles and story of the entire game, but I hated how Sylvia would say "Head to the garden of madness" at the end of every phone call before a ranked battle. That and the length of some of her phone calls was annoying (Especially because I'd often lower or raise my Wii Remote volume by a lot). Other than that, it was very fun and I think I'll look forward to playing again on another difficulty setting.

What a stupid thing to complain about.

There's nothing wrong with 'Head for the Garden of Madness!', and the phone calls weren't long at all.

MidnightScott

Super Gamer
I just finished No More Heroes as well. I got it last Monday too. My finishing time was 15 hour and 15 minutes, lol. I was like wow, this game is so awesome. I plan to eventually come back to it and play it on another difficulty. I want the soundtrack to this game too, I hope for a sequel, the game was just awesome.

Thanks Suda51 for an awesome game, hope to see some more soon!

~Scott;229;

latios reborn

so it's kind of short then? i don't know as it's not being released herer until the 13h of march.

Half Japanese/Half Ukranian, but her accent is French because she was raised there.

That's not strange at all.

Did anyone else have an insanly hard time with DistructoMan? Maybe it was the awosme Henshin that threw me off, but after him, everyone's felt like a major pushover.

Smile Guy

Keep Smiling...
Getting it in about a month's time hopefully.

Hey, don't blame me! what do you expect? I'm European... it's probably gonna be delayed another year or so anyway.