• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No More Mister Nice Pokemon Trainer!/Pokemon Legendary Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, That's It, I Have Lost Like 90% Of My Battles Cuz Of My Friends Using All Legendaries In Their Teams. Well Then, I Guess If You Can't Beat'em, Join Them. Yes I Know the New Rules With WFi Battling, You Can't Have Certain Legendary Pokemon In Your Team, But I Don't Do The Random Matchup Thingy, I Choose No Restriction When Battling My Friends, I Don't Know If You Can Do That When Battling People On WiFi Connection. Anyway, It's Time For Me To Make My First, All Legendary Team. Here We Go!

:644:Zekrom:
-Bolt Strike
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Hone Claws
Item: Expert Belt
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Teravolt

;381;Latios:
-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Hidden Power Fire
-Psyshock
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Levitate

;251;Celebi:
-Giga Drain
-Thunder Wave
-Hidden Power Fire/Ice
-Recover
Nature: Modest
Ability: Natural Cure

;491;Darkrai:
-Dark Void
-Dark Pulse
-Nasty Plot
-Substitute
Nature: Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams

;245;Suicune:
-Surf
-Hidden Power Grass
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure

;487;Giratina:
-Shadow Force
-Draco Meteor
-Aura Sphere
-Hidden Power Ice
Nature: [Something]
Ability: Pressure

I Think I'm Done Here, I Still Need To Figure Out How The New Rules Are Going To Work And All...

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Go with Shadow Ball instead of Shadow Force on Giratina, and get the one with Modest/Timid/Bold/Calm Nature.

Giratina is unfortunately one of those Pokemon that just can't go Mixed due to both its defensive stats being so good it's kinda bad to reduce one of them.
Serperior is another Pokemon that's like this.

...unless you're willing to use a neutral nature, which is usually not advised.

Vandslaux

I'm pretty sure you're friends won't like you going into battle with 6 legendaries.

EDIT: just read, you have friends with uncreative teambuilding.

Zekrom wont get lots of super-effective hits, so give it a Muscle Band. And give Darkrai Focus Blast. It gets almost perfect coverage with Dark/Fighting coverage. Only Toxicroak and Heracross resist both Dark and Fighting. Yeah, its that good. :)

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
You need to change Darkrai's Dark Pulse with Ice Beam or Dream Eater

Aura Sensei™

User Title
^Why?Just give a good reason.I mean it gets STAB,and Ice Beam dosen't offer it that much coverage.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Dream Eater is useless, it wants Dark Pulse.

and this thread is necrobumped, so closing

Status
Not open for further replies.