• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No offence or anything but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokéChao

Please don't take this as offence becaused it's just a question. Where is the story line in the comics? It starts out with him and his Starly trying to get over a cliff. Why are they trying to get over to the other side? And where did he get his Starly? He fell down and then suddenly on the next comic he's in Dawn's house talking to her little sister... it makes no sence!!!

XD375

Shane
I told you already like a million times! Serebii's comics ARE NOT supposed to be some deep manga with deep plot. They're just a comedic plot. I don't see Garfield having a continuous storyline and I don't hear you complaining about that, I know you like Garfield.

Last edited:

Gliding Girl

nyanyanyanyan
Its becuase the next gym badge was at the other side and its a comeidic comic like a cartoon you could be anywhere.

Pokeman2345

No one Reads these
their are making fun of the fact pokemon like pidgey starly, tailow and other small bird pokemon learn fly

nubinator

Banned
comics aren't supposed to make sense XD

Your a genius.
If my sig wasn't to beautiful already, I'd quote that into it:p

And This comic has no real story-line. It's just supposed to be funny :p

Chris

Old Coot
Since when do web comics ever have stories?

Here's the real question: Where's the humor supposed to be in the writing?

Sammi

Banned
They're not meant to have a plot. The comic is about picking at funny, illogical-ish things in the Pokemon world, in attempt to make us see what'd really happen if Pokemon was more logical. Serebii tries to make it funny and fails a bit, though, and I don't find it that funny, honestly.

Justin

Serebii.net's comic is just like the Simpsons Comics and the Futurama comics... they start wherever they want and end where they want, next comic, they start in a totally different place

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Your a genius.
If my sig wasn't to beautiful already, I'd quote that into it:p

And This comic has no real story-line. It's just supposed to be funny :p

You're >:[!!!!!!

But yea, no story line, I thought that was mentioned already...

Besides in this topic :(

Mew King

It's black magic!
Meh...the only kind of story line that I've ever seen in comedic comics is like a weekly (or so) storyline in Dilbert; however, pretty much, all they are really separate comics following a similar theme. However, the Serebii Comic is too large (number-of-panes-wise) and it's put out too sporadically for a plot.

Kametsou

In comics, the only true thing that matters to me is the artwork and I love that, so I have no problem with the comics, whatsoever.

Typo

been a while
Sheeeeeesh. It's just supposed to be funny. It's seeing what happens when you mix the Anime World with the Game World.

Status
Not open for further replies.