• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Rares Deck

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
So there's going to be a tournament where the player's 60 card deck must not include rares, lasers, or Sableye. Since the prizes are big enough for me to want to go, I want to know: What are the best no rares decks you can make with sable-eye or lasers? I'm going to start looking through what I have (virtually every common, uncommon, and exclusive promo, save tropical beach.) Off the top of my head, mill durant and mono heatmor will probably be the winners.

RNG_Reporter

Id still want to roll with the eels. Then try to work something with them.

I'm interested in this. Is there a link? Local or national?

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Id still want to roll with the eels. Then try to work something with them.

I'm interested in this. Is there a link? Local or national?

It's local, in Texas, but you should ask your league leader if you can hold one for fun. The prize is either half a box, or tropical beach, and a beach for 1st is awesome. Keep in mind that this is a sactioned tournament, and not just a league. Pokemon hardly ever allows this, haha.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Easy, gavantual from PST with dynamotor, 30 dmg X the amount of electric energy you discard with plus powers thats 40-70X (1-4) dmg per turn + 4 switch with blissey and pokemon centre heal 50 dmg in between turns.

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Are promos allowed (since they don't have rarities)? If so, then RayEels or MewtwoEels would be an obvious choice. :p

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
We can do meweels?

No. No unmarked cards/ dragon vault cards if they have been reprinted as rares in another set. I'd play mono heatmor, but I think it can be countered, unlike Plasma Storm prereleases. Mill durant for me.