• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No room for all Ash's final Alolan party and reverses left at Professor Oak's Laboratory?

MiloticTwins

Hey, guys. I would just like to know what you think happens if there is no room for Ash's other Alolan party and reversed Pokémon than Pikachu at Professor Oak's Laboratory because Professor Oak has decided to replace them with the other Pallet Town residents' old Pokémon? Do you think that Ash will find the other storage locations available for all his other Alolan party and reversed Pokémon than Pikachu to keep, or release them back into the wild instead so that they all fade away, moving out to live into another dimension for their Pokémon retirement home world for all eternity or what? Please let me know once you have got a reply, thanks. ;)

Red and Blue

I dont think that issue will ever be addressed in the anime. For all intents and purposes Oak has a unlimited labratory.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yeah, I don't see that issue being brought up.

Also considering everything the anime's shown us, I don't think there's so many trainers sending pokémon to professors. The cases of trainers capturing more than the usual six is probably a rare occurance.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I don't understand how you could come to the conclusion that space at Okido-hakase's lab would run out by the end of SM given that we saw the lab not that long ago, and it seemed just as spacious as usual. Satoshi leaving at most five more Pokemon there won't be an issue.