• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No Tangela

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
I remember that actually, it was a little disappointing, i would have thought it'd get a little more screen time, but the main focus seemed to be on LickyLicky, and that got it's own episode as well.

Thing is, that was the movie, not the show. It's still going to appear in the anime.

A small role in the movie no less.

i know that movies have nothing ot do with the anime itself, but it still shows pknm that we don't see usually...or for a while...

i was just exited thats all when i saw it...

what do you think the plot of the episode would be and the point of the tangela if it were to appear...?

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Before this turns into another 'Rotom is/isn't a legendary', I am well aware it is not, so don't have a go at me. I was just highlighting that someone, somewhere will see that......

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
i know that movies have nothing ot do with the anime itself, but it still shows pknm that we don't see usually...or for a while...

i was just exited thats all when i saw it...

what do you think the plot of the episode would be and the point of the tangela if it were to appear...?

I think it would have something to do with Gardenia, with it being a Grass type or it could be a new Pokemon for James to replace Cacnea.

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
Rotom is a legendary. There is only one rotom per game and it doesn't breed.

rotoms not a legendary pknm it's just a rare pknm. like there are very few in igsistance...it's not one of a kind...

Blue Snover what makes you think that james will get the tangela, probly no one in the cast will get one and if anyone were to it would be brock...i don't know why i just get a feeling...

TicoPokemonMaster

there are a few ways to counter your theory one which was already mentioned so here goes:

1. Sudowoodo is a one chance catch pokemon in G/S/C and is not legendary
2. Manaphy is a legendary and has the capability to breed.
3. a baby lugia was seen in the anime
4. anime=/= games

Alloute

Not Banned
there are a few ways to counter your theory one which was already mentioned so here goes:

1. Sudowoodo is a one chance catch pokemon in G/S/C and is not legendary
2. Manaphy is a legendary and has the capability to breed.
3. a baby lugia was seen in the anime
4. anime=/= games

Correct!!

Anyways, Tangela is kawaii!!! We need a Tangela Episode.

jwla

Wrong! You can breed Rotom with Ditto! It isn't legendary, it's just...special.

As for Tangela, I'd love to see it showcased in an episode. I think one should go to James. Or even Dawn now. We'll see...

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
Tangela is lame though, I think the writers knew that :p

I could see it appearing now, with Tangrowth (who is actually badass) bein in the Pokemon world.

Psyburn

Golden Vet
Why is it that everytime a pokemon doesn't get any real screen time on the series, it's either discrimination or shunning? Porygon is obvious, but there's nothing special about tangela.

BM14murph

Master Collector
Tangela will appear eventually guys i'd say

nd just like psyburn said der is nothing special in terms of a scandal about tangela

FRUiTY-DiNO

Fairy Trainer
Did Chansey ever got an episode for herself? Other than that Blissey one from Johto?

PDL

disenchanted
I think it would have something to do with Gardenia, with it being a Grass type or it could be a new Pokemon for James to replace Cacnea.

Nevermind that Carnivine does the exact job already...