• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No this is not me coming back or anything

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
yay

Samurott @ Leftovers
Modest / Torrent
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Encore

Darmanitan @ Muscle Band
Adamant / Sheer Force
- Fire Punch
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz

Lilligant @ Wise Glasses
Modest / Own Tempo
- Sleep Powder
- Quiver Dance
- Petal Dance
- Giga Drain / Hidden Power [Fire] / [Ice]

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Rash / Levitate
- Draco Meteor
- Outrage
- Crunch
- Focus Blast

Eelektross @ Expert Belt
Quiet / Levitate
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Dragon Claw

last slot is for HM slave / Exp. Share grinding

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
this, makes my White Nuzlocke team feel inadequate

but making your HM slave a competitive battler is a real skill
maybe a Azumarill with huge power? Can slave rock smash, waterfall and strength, and Ice Punch from 4th gen, all usable attacks IG with a choice band for more oomph!
but that would mean getting rid of Miju for something else, preferably Flying, Mandibuzz or Braviary, maybe?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
who says this team is for competitive?
ungulateman never mentions anything about competitive.....

Anyway, I don't think Darmanitan needs both Flare Blitz & Fire Punch, one is enough.
The other one can be replaced with Return/Brick Break/U-Turn.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
this, makes my White Nuzlocke team feel inadequate

this whole section is inadequate. /shot
(edit: yeah also what shine said, this isn't competitive)

anyway HI COME BACK NOW. i'm not sure about the samurott mainly because of encore and how nerfed it was this gen. imo your team could use a bit more physical maybe anyway since eelektross is special-based and hydregion ruins itself after draco meteor in terms of special attacking so maybe swords dance otter?

samurott @ leftovers
• jolly nature
- waterfall
- megahorn / x-scissor
- return
- swords dance

consider hidden power [rock] as lilligant's last move and leftovers a the item if possible. iirc you can get two of them in-game this generation? idk. anyway hp[rock] covers your weaknesses to ice, bug and flying on its own which yeah leaves poison as an issue but it's about as good coverage as you're going to get in terms of staying alive from two moves.

otherwise, looking good. i'm not a fan of mixed anything but your mixed hydreigon and eelektross both look good so yeah.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Ungulateman, every time I'm on Smogon and I see you've posted, I die a little inside because you don't love us anymore.

I don't like that Hydreigon, tbh. Darmanitan makes better use of the Life Orb, and I don't see why you wouldn't go Hasty/Naive and just use Work Up > whatever move you want. It's one of the few Pokemon that can actually use that move fairly well, so DO IT.

And anything with Grass Knot could consider HP[Grass] instead, but meh.

Nice to see you again though dude.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
but making your HM slave a competitive battler is a real skill

Sorry about the mix-up here, I meant to say that your HM salve shouldn't be a level 2 bidoff rotting in the 6th slot, but something you can actually pull out for battles and own people with.

scomaru

add dig>Encore
i don't like Encore that much and dig takes care of Samurott electric weakness

replace Outrage with Flamethrower to cover that weakness of ice

you could have a 6th pokemon to support your team

[GS]

Staring at my phone
No this is not me coming back or anything

Suuuure it isn't...

Why not go with Work Up on Hydreigon? He's a bit pressed for moveslots,
but he makes good use of it.

U-Turn>Fire Punch on Darmanitan, no need for 2 fire moves, especially
when you aren't taking recoil from Flare Blitz.

Good luck with the HM slave, I have no suggestions there. Sry. /: