• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

no trade but im willing to buy (maybe)

Deathrow

set: Diamond and Pearl

i really want to buy these cards off someone but in decent condition

Palka, Mismagius, Rhyperior, Lucario, Magnezone, Electivire, Drifblim, Luxray, Manaphy, Weavile, Skorupi, Steelix, and Vespiquen

PM me or post on what price you would sell one of the listed

oh and ill or you pm me on how to get this sorted out

Last edited:

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
My advice is to use an auction site, like E-bay, to find whatever cards you need. The nice thing with E-bay is that the prices are generally much more reasonable than what you would find in a local store(even with shipping) and you're more or less guaranteed that you'll receive your cards.

I tend to buy any cards I need on auction sites because the prices are great(compared to buying pack after pack to get what I want) and I like the security of knowing I'll get what I pay for...and if I don't, I can file a claim with Paypal.

Jade

Myuu...
Sir, Arousal trading pokie accepts money order. Try that. (arousal is an ebay member)