• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

No weather or Ho? How could that be?

irock245

She wants it
I’ve made this balanced OU team with great success, but I need help with some EV spreads and move sets for a few pokes. This team follows a bulky offense team, which is why you will see a lack of life orbs or choice items and lots of leftovers. Plus, every member of the team can do decent damage at worst. The lead Pokémon is a bit unusual with the set, but is very effective against common leads and dealing with thunderus. It has some dedicated walls, but they can hold their own. So check it out:

Edit: This is a revamped RMT i posted before. I'm just going to post the team for now given time constraints.

Thunderus@leftovers
Timid
Prankster
4 hp/252sp Atk/252speed
Taunt
Thunder wave
Thunderbolt
hp ice

My soon to be banned lead that works really well. Max speed for outrunning as much as i can. It’s a bit different than the usual thunderus lead, though. I have hp ice for coverage and thunder wave for status for that 25% no attacking option. Thunderbolt for STAB and taunt for priority.

Virizion replaced for jirachi

jirachi@leftovers
senere grace
careful
240atk/252 sp def/12 speed
iron head
body slam
ice punch
fire punch

This is a regular specially defensive jirachi except ice punch over SR. i need ice punch to help with dragonite and such. Other then that, it's self-explanitory. These Ev's get me valuable Ko's that I wouldn't get if they were different.

Rotom-w@leftovers
Modest
112hp/252sp Atk/144speed
Levitate
Hydro pump
Thunderbolt
Pain split
Will-o-wisp

Holy **** this guy is so useful. I end up sweeping with this guy more than anything else. He can counter whole sandstorm teams on his own, so he is very useful.. This is the standard set for rotom-w, so not much to explain here.

Scizor@life orb
Adamant
252hp/252atk/4speed
Technician
Bullet punch
bug bite
Swords dance
Pursuit

**** YEA SCIZOR! Try to escape now, latios and latias! I pursuit you to death with a 120 base power move behind a base 130 attack! Many people use superpower over pursuit, or something else. I have this set to take as much advantage as I can of technician. Since I need him to be bulky, I went for 252 hp over 252 speed, since I would be spamming bullet punch or using pursuit to hit an escaping Pokémon.

Replaced heatran for infernape.

infernape@life orb
blaze
naive
252sp atk/ 4 atk/252 speed
CC
fire blast
grass knot
nasty plot

He is my revenge killer. Usually takes down one pokemon per match, but he is pretty useful nevertheless. However i never can get a nasty plot up, so if someone can help me with that, i will be grateful. Fireblast and cc for stab, and grass knot for coverage. life orb gives extra power.

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Jolly
252 hp 252 spe 4 atk
Poison Heal

1. Protect
2. Swords Dance
3. Earthquake
4. Ice Fang/Facade

Regular poison heal gliscor. My main fighting resist. I need a better wall, not much to say considering you all should know regular poison heal gliscor, RIGHT? However, I use him more as a revenge killer then a fighting resist, so he dies quickly. I could use more help on that. This is actually a different set someone recommended for me, and it does not dissapoint.

Last edited:
I’ve made this balanced OU team with great success, but I need help with some EV spreads and move sets for a few pokes. This team follows a bulky offense team, which is why you will see a lack of life orbs or choice items and lots of leftovers. Plus, every member of the team can do decent damage at worst. The lead Pokémon is a bit unusual with the set, but is very effective against common leads and dealing with thunderus. It has some dedicated walls, but they can hold their own. So check it out:

Edit: This is a revamped RMT i posted before. I'm just going to post the team for now given time constraints.

Thunderus@leftovers
Timid
Prankster
4 hp/252sp Atk/252speed
Taunt
Thunder wave
Thunderbolt
hp ice

My soon to be banned lead that works really well. Max speed for outrunning as much as i can. It’s a bit different than the usual thunderus lead, though. I have hp ice for coverage and thunder wave for status for that 25% no attacking option. Thunderbolt for STAB and taunt for priority.

Good.

Virizion replaced for jirachi

jirachi@leftovers
senere grace
careful
252 HP/224 SpD/32 Spe
iron head
body slam
ice punch
fire punch

This is a regular specially defensive jirachi except ice punch over SR. i need ice punch to help with dragonite and such. Other then that, it's self-explanitory.

Pretty good, but you have the wrong EVs.

Rotom-w@leftovers
Modest
112hp/252sp Atk/144speed
Levitate
Hydro pump
Thunderbolt
Pain split
Will-o-wisp

Holy **** this guy is so useful. I end up sweeping with this guy more than anything else. He can counter whole sandstorm teams on his own, so he is very useful.. This is the standard set for rotom-w, so not much to explain here.

Good.

Scizor@life orb
Adamant
248hp/252atk/8speed
Technician
Bullet punch
bug bite
Swords dance
Pursuit

**** YEA SCIZOR! Try to escape now, latios and latias! I pursuit you to death with a 120 base power move behind a base 130 attack! Many people use superpower over pursuit, or something else. I have this set to take as much advantage as I can of technician. Since I need him to be bulky, I went for 252 hp over 252 speed, since I would be spamming bullet punch or using pursuit to hit an escaping Pokémon.

248 HP EVs to switch into SR more times.

Replaced heatran for infernape.

infernape@Life Orb
blaze
naive
252sp atk/ 4 atk/252 speed
CC
fire blast
grass knot
nasty plot

He is my revenge killer. Usually takes down one pokemon per match, but he is pretty useful nevertheless. However i never can get a nasty plot up, so if someone can help me with that, i will be grateful. Fireblast and cc for stab, and grass knot for coverage.

Go with Life Orb. He doesn't need Lefties when he dies to a Caterpie's Tackle.

Gliscor@Toxic Orb
Impish
252 HP/184 Def/72
Poison Heal

1. Protect
2. Taunt
3. Earthquake
4. Ice Fang/Facade

Regular poison heal gliscor. My main fighting resist. I need a better wall, not much to say considering you all should know regular poison heal gliscor, RIGHT? However, I use him more as a revenge killer then a fighting resist, so he dies quickly. I could use more help on that.

Better role for Gliscor. BTW, your standard sets are most definetly not standard.

Comments in bold.

(Thank GOD somebody else likes Bulky Offense)

Vandslaux

I'm pretty sure they just banned Thundurus, on the PO server, at least.

irock245

She wants it
So this is it? The only changes i need to make?