• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nobunaga's Reign: The Five Demon Generals

Days Before...

"I wonder what Lord Nobunaga will do if Shuma is able to revive the Demon Generals? Will there be an alliance or will we have a new enemy?"

Toboe wondered sitting on a pile of bodies in the middle of a forest. He had just finished killing off a small group of demons for fun. He was going to rest his powers for a while when something flying by caught his eye.

"A hawk holding a message? I wonder where it's going." Toboe quickly chased down the hawk and leaped into the sky. He sliced the hawk to pieces making sure he didn't damage the note. He caught it and began reading it as he fell.

"Ha, so it's a letter to The Ryuu Tribe. The Jekans are asking for members of each Tribe for help with The Demon Generals. Maybe I should give them a village."

Toboe burned the letter with a fire spell and vanished.

--------

Present Day

The Jekans had shown Kiba to an area where they trained. He stood in the huge field and began to make some hands signs. He focused his energy to creating fire. He began to maneuvering it around his body.

"Master Bing has taught me well. With his help I have mastered using my elements. This will be a big help in our battles." He stated to himself as he put out the fire and took a deep breath.

"Now what are we going to do? From what I can feel your demonic pressure did achieve a new level but did your combat skills increase?" Tenro asked Kiba getting him to think.

"Bing did teach me a new style of martial arts and I thank him for that. Plus I've been fighting Canis alot and he keeps me on my toes. I'm shocked he didn't try a sneak attack today."

Kiba fell to the ground on his back and gazed up at the sky thinking...
---------

"Canis since you've met back up with Hualin there has been a lack of training. You do fight your brother but that's more for him." Koorimizu ponderd.

"That is true I have been helping him out. I just wanted to see how she was and I found out she has been fine." Canis answered as he layed lazily in a nearby tree.

"You mean you wanted to see if she still cared for you." Koorimizu commented giggling.

"Lay off. If it will get you off my back I'll train later." He tried to deny it but his face ended up turning red which only made Koorimizu laugh even louder.

-------

"Ready...Set...Go...!"

Kon yelled to a group of Jekans who was helping him with his aiming. They all shot projectiles into the air and Kon was ready to knock them down. Creating his arrows he fired with quick speed getting every target.

"Nice work Young Master." A Jekan congratulated Kon.

"No reason to speak that way. My time was off...I could have done it faster." Kon frustrated at his performace signaled them to go again.

---------

( My first post is really showing what everyone has been doing the past days. I didnt want to get into detail seeing as how we already know what everything looks like from the other one. Hope this isnt a problem )

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
((OOC: Well, I have returned from vacation, and I gotta say, I'm really happy this RPG is still up (even though its in a new thread). Anyway I'm going to attempt to explain what happened to Syaoran.))

Syaoran staggered up the hillside, dragging his useless leg along with him. He knew he was close now, the presence of Kiba was very close by.

"Just a bit farther," a voice guided him, "I can scent Kiba and a few other's this way. You must make it passed this last stretch of land. Oh this would be so much easier if you didn't waste your magic with time travel!"

"Blue," Syaoran growled, "Shut up. I saved your sorry butt from being killed by taking you with me. Be glad my demonic form likes you so much or I wouldn't have done it."

Blue, a half-blooded wolf-demon with midnight fur, a spiked collar, and striking blue eyes walked beside the injured Syaoran, glancing up at him ever so often to make sure he was okay.

"You know I wouldn't have believed you were from the past if you didn't take me here. In comparison to the bleak time I come from, this is like a paradise. Is this really when the war began?" Blue inquired.

"No," Syaoran started, "This is the middle of it. Right before things took a turn for the worst..."

Finally, the two reached the top of the hill. Moonlight spilled onto Syaoran's face revealing his tattered attire and battle scars--the most evident a scar running across his eye. He seemed older now, by quite a few years. He was taller, and more menicing...or maybe it was just the way his eyes were glowing against the pale glow of the stars. In any case, he was a much different person than the last time he had seen Kiba and the others.

"I can smell them," Blue said, "Down the hill, and concealed in a forested area. Come on, we're almost there..."

Syaoran groaned, "Damn, I wish I could turn into my Houkou form, but after what happened last time, I don't know if we can trust him. I can never tell what he's thinking. He's too suspicious all the time."

Blue sighed, "I agree. I'm dissapointed in him too, but thanks to him, we're alive, and we might be able to change the past so the future won't turn out like it was."

Syaoran grunted in response, contemplating what he had seen over the last period of time. You see, Syaoran had been captured in his sleep by a demon, but not just any demon. A powerful time travelling beast. By the time he had killed the pathetic creature, he was stuck in a bleak future: Nobunaga had won, and things were in chaos. There were only a small band of rebels he could stay with.

In that time, he trained, and fought endlessly. Loosing his vision in one eye came as a big disadvantage for him, and so he had to learn how to fight differently. Change his whole style of attack. It was difficult, and it took three years before he was sure that he could go back to his time.

He went looking for another time travelling demon, and on the way ran into Blue, who was supposedly the very last Wolf-Demon alive. When Blue found Syaoran, she was overjoyed that he was also a wolf-demon...sort of. His wolf-demon form took quite a liking to the young wolfess, and when the time came to go back to his time, the Houkou begged for her to come back and meet the other's. Syaoran knew that wasn't the only reason for the Houkou's begging...

Finally, the pair of travellers had reached their destination, and Syaoran could barely make out the form of a sleeping Kiba.

"Kiba!" he called out, in a deep scratchy voice, unlike how it used to be.

He tried to run towards his friend from (what felt like) years ago. Unfortunately, his busted leg gave into his weight and he fell onto the ground.

"Damn it!" he yelled helplessly. Blue rushed over to help Syaoran up.

"Syaoran!" she cried, "Don't do anything stupid!"

Ignoring Blue, Syaoran staggered to his feat and came closer to the sleeping form of Kiba, "Kiba, wake up!" he said urgently, "Its me Syaoran."

((OOC: Hehe, time travel. Now Syaoran is older. If you need to picture what he might look like, search for Tsubasa Chronicles and look at Syaoran there. Oh and I read a few posts in the old thread. I see we're using more Wolf's Rain names, so why not bring in Blue? She's my favorite. XD. She's more of a supporting character for Syaoran, not a main, so I don't even think making a character sign up is worth it))

Last edited:

Hotshot

"Kouji, you've improved a lot recently," Bing commented, sitting beside his apprentice, Kouji, as they watched a flock of birds fly over the field of flowers they were sitting in, "Is it because of Kiba?"

Kouji sat for a minute, thoughtfully. "Well," he began, "Since you've started training Kiba too, he's been showing more progress than me, and I've got to keep up!"

"Haha," Bing chuckled, "Don't worry, Kiba will soon have completed his training and it will be just you and I again."

"But that's my point!" Kouji exclaimed, "He has surpassed me in every way possible! He even manipulates fire better than I do!"

Bing stared as his young friend very hard. Kouji wanted to surpass Kiba, eh? Bing could read it on his face. Kouji's eyes always blazed whenever the subject of Kiba was brought up between them, and he clenched his fists until the blood flowed whenever Kiba's progress was discussed.

"Very well, if you wish to surpass Kiba," Bing suggested, standing up and crossing his arms, "Then let's get back to training!"

Kouji leaped into the air in excitement, clenching his right fist and raising it high.

"ALRIGHT!!!"

Last edited:

YoruichixSoifon

Yoruichi-n-Soifon
"Five Demon Generals? Nobunaga? Which one are we more worried about?" Tsuki angrily rubbed her head out of confusion traveling to her destination. She was obviously lost and that was another reason why she was angry.

"The letter only said meet at The Jekan Homeland, but I have no idea where it is." Tsuki suddenly came to a stop and screamed. "The Elders said head North but I've been traveling for days!"

She sat on a rock and thought about all who would be there. "I wonder if I could find me a nice Ookami to take home."

She began to blush and thinking deep thought about her and a wolf. That was all the motivation she needed to keep going.

"Nyan, nyan, nyan...." She began to sing happily to herself in a light skip still thinking about it. She was letting her cat-like personality out.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
(Since everyone has already done what happened in the past, I'm gonna go ahead and bring it to the present.)
-----------

A staggering "man" traveled over the next hill, spotting a young woman muttering to herself.

"Kekekeke... I've found him..." The lady started walking away to her next destination, clueless that it was the Jekan capitol.

"A stray bird has led me to it's nest..." Judgement turned invisible and silently followed the girl...

----------

Hualin woke up from her white linen bed, exhausted from last night with Canis. "Where is my little hound?" Hualin put on some respectable cloth, a black dress with red linings at its bottom.

Hualin walked outside, and basked in the sunlight and fresh air. She had never been in a Jekan capitol before now, and she loved it; the beauty, the peace- to her, it was a dream come true. All she needed was a certain mate...

"I wonder if Canis has told anybody yet..."

----------

Malar, prepped for battle, steps up against a large Jekan, wielding a dull, wooden, but huge axe twice the size of Malar, as the former wields only a wooden blade.

"GRAAAH!" The Jekan runs forward and swings his axe horizontally, attempting to bash Malar's head, only to have the former Chameleon to duck underneath the head of it, as Jekan swings his foot forward. Malar was prepared for such a thing, and catches the foot, throwing the Jekan's balance off.

Malar gave a mental laugh as he tossed the Jekan backward by throwing his leg into the air.

The Jekan roared out of anger as he got back up and kept swinging wildly with his wooden axe. Malar silently grunted in disapproval at such barbarism, and flips over the fifth slice, and over the Jekan himself.

With inhuman coordination, Malar turns around and kicks the back of the Jekan's knee to make him kneel and drop his weapon, then sends the wooden blade careening towards the Jekan's exposed neck-

But stops, and sheathes his blade. "Good duel, friend."

The other Jekan laughs and reaches his hand out, replying, "Yes, yes. Now will you help me out?"

Malar reached his hand out as the surrounding audience applauded.

--------------

"Where am I?"

"Why, you're in a dreamland, my dear!" Leiana opens her eyes and looks around at the apparently fake grassland.

"What's going on? Who was that?!?" Leiana looks around, stripped of literally everything. A hunched old woman with a walking stick appears from a smoke gate and chuckles. "This? THIS is your state of mind, Leiana! At least, it is for now."

Leiana walks to the old woman and tries to choke her for answers, but instead was pushed back by the old lady's walking stick.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?!?"

"I... Well, nobody has ever asked me that question. My name is Rehtom Yintsed. I was already here and always has been."

"Why am I here?!?"

"To repent, dear. You're being manipulated by your own desires! You plan to kill Nobunaga and take the world for yourself!"

"Hmph! What's it to YOU anyway? You're safe from me HERE."

Rehtom smiled and replied, "Well, you're right about that. But what about those around you? Viento? Kiba? And your little crush Canis?"

This ticked off Leiana as the angered demoness reached for Rehtom's throat, but somehow stood still.

"I wouldn't try that again. Your mind isn't quite YOURS anymore. Come, we must talk you and I."

------------

(I'm planning on ending the dream sequence either next post or the one after.)

Zeke Hirotaki

~Bolting~
Zeke closed in on a deserted village as many people lied on the ground as lifeless corpses."Many people lost their lives because of that fiend Nobunaga." Zeke walked through the village and picked up ashes from a house that was clearly burned to the ground." Why do you continue to follow me,fool. Did you think the Demon Shadow could not track his followers." Zeke unsheathed the Hirotama." I won't allow you to run any longer, what is Nobunaga planning." Hanzo flipped high into the sky and landed on a nearby rooftop. Hanzo chuckled," A fool who wanders into unknown Darkness, remains a fool lost in mystery. You should turn back; I wouldn't want to have to kill you...yet!"

At that instance Hanzo disappeared into the night as the building under him crumbled. From the ashes a group of demons emerged slowly as they made their way to their feet. One charged in recklessly as Zeke flipped over it cutting it in half from top to bottom. The other three moved in a circle attempting to surround Zeke. They leaped into the air as Zeke snapped his fingers; summoning lightning to destroy the remaining demons." I don't have time to waste with the scrubs."

Zeke looked for traces of Hanzo but there was nothing to be found. He punched the ground," Damn it, a whole month of tracking was just amounted to an absolute failure." Zeke stood to his feet as he plotted his next move," I might as well find Canis." Zeke sensed around and caught a powerful source of energy coming from the east." I think Jekan is in that direction." Zeke started to move east.

Kiba's ears twitched hearing his name being called. "Syaoran...?" He opened his eyes to see someone but it didn't look like Syaoran. Something about him reminded Kiba of Syaoran.

The person was badly injured and couldn't move all that easy. Kiba helped him to his feet using his shoulder to help Syaoran.

"Kiba don't let his appearance fool you, that is Syaoran but something changed him. Well get the information later but first we need to get him help." Tenro worried for Syaoran.

"Alright Tenro I trust you. Can you give me a hand with him." Kiba stated to the girl that was with. He wanted to get him to a bed quick.

--------

"Canis it looks like your lover is looking for you." Koorimizu spotted Hualin from atop the tree where they lounged.

"She's up all ready? I thought she would still be out. Maybe I'll go see her." Canis sat up and jumped from the tree landing on the ground. He stretched a little before heading for Hualin.

"You see what I'm talking about! You only do things when she's involved!" Now Koorimizu was furious with Canis.

"Not true. I just wanted to check up on her and if it makes you happy I'll train right after. Look I'll even jog over to her." Trying to get her to calm down Canis did a light jog in Hualin's direction.

"My power is your power. If you don't keep up with your training that Blood Lust state will come back.

"Koorimizu don't worry about me something like that will never happen again." Avoiding the obvious Canis didn't want to think about himself harming anyone close to him or even killing someone he loves.

Last edited:

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
Blue looked up at Kiba, stunned: it was another Wolf-Demon. The idea seemed so weird to her. It was already odd enough that she had found Syaoran back in her time...

...she had always thought she was the last one...

"Can you give me a hand with him?" he asked. She then realized it was directed at her.

"Yes, I can try," she replied in a monotone voice, "But I am not able to keep a human form. I'll hold his legs on my back while you grab his arms. That should work well enough."

Carefully, Blue balenced Syaoran's legs on her back, and together, the three of them started walking. Blue stayed quiet, concentrating on her surroundings...on any possible threat...

"Kiba," Syaoran said weakly, "It is good to see you. You have no idea how badly I've wanted to see a familiar face...I'm sorry if my appearence is surprising to you...I've...been through a lot."

Syaoran chose to stay quiet about his situation for now. No need to add extra stress to the situation...

After about ten minutes of walking, Blue began to feel fatigued. She had also been a long way, and she had to fight off any and all demons that attacked them on their trail to find Kiba and the others. She had been bloodied up pretty badly as well, but her midnight fur concealed her wounds...

...but dark fur doesn't heal blood loss. Blue could see the world start to spin, and she staggered a bit.

Immediately, Syaoran tensed up, "Blue, Kiba, let me down...I can walk...sort of."

"Are you stupid?" Blue shot back, "That leg of yours must be totally shattered. If it doesn't heal, how do you expect to help stop what's going to happen! For someone who's 18 years old, you act like a child!"

After Blue's little outburst, she felt determined to keep up the pace, "Syaoran you can be so stupid at times, she thought.

((OOC: Blue just revealed an important fact. Syaoran was 15 when everyone saw him last.))

Hotshot

Kouji sent an orb of flame rocketing in Bing's direction. Bing, concentrating his power into the palm of his right hand, stopped the fireball and combined it with a fireball he held in his left hand. Propelling his arms forward, Bing launched the newly combined fire at Kouji. Kouji dodged the flame (just barely) by ducking low to the ground.

Bing relaxed his muscles and stood normally, facing Kouji. "That's how you do the Counter technique," he stated, placing his hands on his hips, "It should help when you are facing a Fire-based opponent. You can also use this skill for other elements, but we'll stick to fire for now."

"Wow," Kouji replied, grinning, "With this skill I might be able to beat Kiba!"

"Whoa, hold yer horses," Bing exclaimed, placing his right hand on Kouji's shoulder, "Just because you're learning some new tricks doesn't mean you can beat an experienced fighter like Kiba yet. Kiba's a very talented Ookami and..."

"...and I'm not," Kouji finished, staring down at the ground.

"I didn't say that!" Bing answered, placing his left hand on Kouji's chin and lifting it up so he could see his face, "I most positively DID NOT say that. You are an incredibly capable warrior. Remember, there is nothing you can't do if you set your mind to it."

"Okay..."

"Say it," Bing urged, looking into Kouji's eyes sternly.

"There is nothing I can't do if I set my mind to it," Kouji repeated mechanically.

"Good," Bing announced, "Now, let's continue with your training!"

((OOC: I hope you don't mind that I've kind of made Kiba a rival for Kouji, Kiba Ookami.))

Last edited:
When Blue made her way over to help Kiba he could smell fresh blood coming from her. "Blue it seems that you are hurt as well. What has happened to the both of you?"

Immediately, Syaoran tensed up, "Blue, Kiba, let me down...I can walk...sort of."

Kiba respectfully let him go, "If you think you can do it," He stayed close just in case Syaoran was going to fall so he would catch him.

"Are you stupid?" Blue shot back, "That leg of yours must be totally shattered. If it doesn't heal, how do you expect to help stop what's going to happen! For someone who's 18 years old, you act like a child!"

"18," Now he was really confused but he was keeping to Tenro's word and wait when Syaoran is ready to talk about it, "I don't know what's going on but you need help."

Kiba let out a whistle for The Jekans to hear him. A few flew towards Kiba, "These two medical attention." The Jekans nodded and proceeded to help.

-------

"Where did my Hualin go," Canis lost Hualin's position being sidetrack by the whistle, "there she is." He seen her wearing a very nicely fitting dress.

Just around her area it started to get cold. He was using his cryomancer power to create snow. "Excuse me little lady but you seem cold."

Canis was now behind her and he placed his arms around her. He knew it was a terrible line but couldn't resist.

"Excuss me little lady but you seem cold? Oh god you are so lame." Kooimizu couldn't believe what he said.

Laughing at himself he stopped the snowfall and let her go, "What do you think of a place like this?" He was admiring the beauty of The Capital.

"When the war is over," Canis looked down at her all serious, "Would you stay with me in a place like this?"

"What are you talking about! You have to take over after your father and becaome leader of The Ookami Tribe!" Koorimizu roared at Canis now really upset with the way he was acting.

"I told you before that I want Kiba to do have that title," He looked back up at the sky talking to himself. He was pretty sure that Hualin knew about Koorimizu, "Besides it's what Father would have wanted."

Canis continued talking to Koorimizu, "I know you've been mad with me lately Koorimizu but you gotta understand," he looked down at Hualin and smiled, "I've found my partner and I want to stay with her."

Koorimizu let out a loud grunt, "As long as you do your part in this war. I guess it shouldn't matter what you do after."

---------

( Note: stopping the blue text, noticed it's hard to see. hotshot Kiba is always looking for a challenge. And i didn't post Kon but I left him still training, waiting for something to happen before he does anything else. )

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Hualin leaned into Canis's chest and replied, "Best you can do, huh? 'Excuse me little lady, you seem cold?' Canis, you never change- and I love you for it... And I think it's beautiful."

"When the war is over," Canis looked down at her all serious, "Would you stay with me in a place like this?"

Hualin looked up at Canis and sweetly replied, "Yes. Yes I would. But what about your tribe? Your brother?"

"I told you before that I want Kiba to do have that title," He looked back up at the sky talking to himself.

"Koorimizu, eh? I must say, that's pretty selfless- foregoing your almighty title to your little brother- that's kind of you. Also kind of sexy... Then again, ANYTHING with you is..." Hualin smiled playfully at Canis.

"The better question is WHEN this war is over... and an even BETTER one is if your bro is gonna get a wife for the empire?"

Hualin turned to Canis face to face and kissed him, saying, "Don't you ever die on me."

--------

Malar looks around for Kiba, yelling his name, when he sees him with a Jekan, and from the looks of it, his sparring partner, and apparently was helping him.

Malar rushes over to aid, saying, "This wound could've been much worse. What were you fools doing?!?" Malar takes out a small pouch before anything more could be said, reaches into it, and takes out some golden powder, sprinkling it over Syaoran's whole body.

"Sorry if it tastes like rotten spice. It only should be used if a person's whole body appears to be in calamity. Pardon my intrusion, Sir Kiba."

--------

"If this is my state of mind, shouldn't it be more fiery?"

"Girl, you betray your OWN trust! No no, your mind is certainly set on a certain somebody..." Rehtom looked back at a glaring Leiana, whom replied, "That ship sailed long ago. I doubt he'd remember me."

"Oh, are you sure? After all... your son is the great and terrible emperor Nobunaga, correct?"

"Hah! You wish! Wait a minute..." Leiana gets up from her seat, walks over to Rehtom, and bends down in front of her.

"Take of your mask Rehtom." The old woman looked flabbergasted. "What? Why?"

Leiana shapes her hand like an arrow and drives it into Rehtom's heart before she could do anything, Rehtom gasping.

"How... How could you?" Then Leiana rips off the lady's hood...

And reveals a lone giant eye on where the lady's face should be.

"NICE TRY SHUMA! THIS IS MY MIND! KEEP OUT OF IT!!!"

Leiana is about to set Shuma on fire...

As she wakes up in a cold sweat, looking like herself again.

"I'm... free of his control..."

Leiana puts on some clothes and heads outside to greet the others.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"
Are you stupid?" Blue shot back, "That leg of yours must be totally shattered. If it doesn't heal, how do you expect to help stop what's going to happen! For someone who's 18 years old, you act like a child!"

"18," Now he was really confused but he was keeping to Tenro's word and wait when Syaoran is ready to talk about it, "I don't know what's going on but you need help."

"Blue," Syaoran growled, frustrated, "Don't start with me now. Please."

Blue let out a grunt of distaste, "Fine, but if your leg is useless, expect no sympathy from me." Blue finally let Syaoran down, and the three beings proceeded to try and walk.

Finally, after trying to take a few steps, and failing, Syaoran gave up. Thankfully, Kiba had called in someone to give them much needed medical attention.

Malar looks around for Kiba, yelling his name, when he sees him with a Jekan, and from the looks of it, his sparring partner, and apparently was helping him.

Malar rushes over to aid, saying, "This wound could've been much worse. What were you fools doing?!?" Malar takes out a small pouch before anything more could be said, reaches into it, and takes out some golden powder, sprinkling it over Syaoran's whole body.

"Sorry if it tastes like rotten spice. It only should be used if a person's whole body appears to be in calamity. Pardon my intrusion, Sir Kiba."

"That wound was given to me by Nobunaga. Believe me, its much better than when it first happened," Syaoran said bitterly as the powder was sprinkled onto his wounds, and his leg propped against a plank of wood. He winced in pain a bit as the medicine took its effects.

Blue was having a similar reaction to the powder, "It smells weird," Blue muttered.

Syaoran merely smirked, "What? Can't take the stinging Blue? When did you become such a puppy?"

Blue just huffed and looked away muttering curses under her breath.

Syaoran attempted to sit up, but found that his whole body was protesting being able to do anything, "Ugh," he muttered. Giving up and laying down.

"I'm sorry to come to you like this Kiba, but I'm just glad to have made it out of my situation alive. Thanks for helping me out here. I suppose you'll want to know what happened to me, and of course my new partner here..."

Blue could tell Syaoran was having a hard time composing himself, and got on her four, "Syaoran, you rest, I can explain this to them well enough. You'll never get better if you keep pushing yourself like this..."

Syaoran was about to protest, but Blue motioned for Kiba to walk with her, leaving Syaoran to the people who actually knew how to heal him.

"Blue!" Syaoran yelled in frustration as she walked away, "She never listens..." he muttered.

Syaoran decided to turn his attention to the two unfamiliar people tending to him, "I see you are part of Kiba's group. I used to be part of it too, but I got into some trouble...I don't think I know who you are..."

Hotshot

Kouji peered around at his surroundings. He was on a rocky hill, surrounded by a squad of four Jekan. Birds flew overhead, and Bing stood on the sidelines shouting out advice.

"Kouji, remember, when faced with unfavorable odds, use your opponents' strengths against them!" Bing exclaimed, cupping his hands around his mouth so as to be heard.

"Right," Kouji muttered under his breath, just as a Jekan charged at him, wielding a long sword.

The Jekan swung his sword through the air, sending a gust of powerful wind blowing at Kouji. The wind sliced into Kouji's arms, which he had thrown up to block the attack. Kouji fell back, cringing, due to the sharp pain he felt in his arms.

"Kouji, use the Counter technique!" Bing shouted, "Use his strengths against him!"

Use his strengths. Use his strengths, Kouji thought, preparing for a second attack that was to be made by the Jekan. As if on cue, the Jekan sliced his blade through the air again, sending another wave of wind at Kouji. This time, Kouji focused his strength into his right hand, stopping the wind, and sending it flying back at the Jekan. The Jekan skillfully dodged the attack, sheathed his sword, and walked up to Kouji.

"Thanks for volunteering to spar with Kouji, guys," said Bing, motioning to his apprentice.

"Yeah, that was awesome!" Kouji exclaimed excitedly.

"It was our pleasure," said the Jekan Kouji had just finished fighting, "You are a skilled warrior, young Kouji, and we were honored to spar with you."

With that, the four Jekan left, leaving Kouji and Bing alone on the hilltop.

"Humph, I wonder what the others are doing?" Bing mumbled, crossing his arms inquisitively.

"I dunno. Let's go find out!" Kouji said, dashing down the side of the hill. Bing soon followed, and the duo left to find their friends.

Zeke Hirotaki

~Bolting~
Zeke contiuned his walk to Jekan as the town grew even closer,"Only a little further now." As he stepped forward a demon emerged slowly out of the ground." Back for more," stated Zeke unsheathing his sword. The demon rushed and jumped over Zeke's head. It backed away slowly, and let out a powerful screech. More demons slowly rose from the ground with and assortment of weapons.

Zeke stuck out his hand as a burst of lightning destroyed many demons in front of him. One lunged at him recklessly as Zeke spun past him cutting it across it's waist killing it. A large amount of demons emerged from the ground again."This has to be the work of Hanzo!" A Demon cut off his train of thought with a thrust to the chest with a rusty sword. Quickly Zeke grabbed his sheath and held it out as the demons sword slid into it stopping the attack. He thrusted the sheath forward hitting the demon in the face with the hilt of his own sword, as he teleported back as lightning struck the ground destroying more.

This is too many for me to handle alone. Zeke looked and seen Jekan a few miles away."I have to get Canis' attention," Zeke stated filling the sky with dark clouds. It begun to pour with heavy rain as lightning filled the sky."I hope he knows it's me!"

"Nobunaga did this and yet you live. Lucky dog." Kiba gave a small laugh at Syaoran and watched Malar heal him up.

"Malar what would I do without you. You helped me out again, I owe you." Kiba let out a big sigh of relief and followed Blue.

"Syaoran should be in good hands as long as he doesn't try and do anything for a while," Kiba glanced at Blue and noticed she did look like him. "So how'd you and Syaoran meet up?"

He was interested in her and how she looked. He thought following her would might explain everything that's going on.

--------

"The better question is WHEN this war is over... and an even BETTER one is if your bro is gonna get a wife for the empire?"

Hualin turned to Canis face to face and kissed him, saying, "Don't you ever die on me."

"Kiba's a strange one y'know. His mind is set on one thing right now and it's not gonna change. He doesn't want anyone close to him to suffer from what's going on."

He kissed her forehead and smiled at her, "I'm not gonna die anytime soon."

The clouds suddenly shifted and rain came down hard. "Strange this feels familiar..." Canis quickly created a shelter over Hualin's head, "Stay here I'll go check it out." He vanished an headed for the source of this new power.

After several minutes of running Canis could see of Zeke fighting many demons. "Zeke! Where has he been?" He used a slight burst of his demonic power and ran high speed jumping on one demons face. Sliding on the ground with the demons face under his feet, Canis made his dramatic entrance.

---------

Kon had just finished his training and bowed to the Jekans, "I thank you for your time." Kon walked away before they could reply.

He walked around this new town and spotted Leiana out and about, "Is she healthy enough to be moving like this?" Kon quickly caught up walking beside her.

"Hey." That's all he said still trying to act so grown.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
"Syaoran should be in good hands as long as he doesn't try and do anything for a while," Kiba glanced at Blue and noticed she did look like him. "So how'd you and Syaoran meet up?"

He was interested in her and how she looked. He thought following her would might explain everything that's going on.

"Yes, I'm sure he'll be fine. He is strong," Blue said as she sat down close enough to keep an eye on Syaoran, but far enough away where he wouldn't hear the conversation, "He's a bit too stubborn though. Someone will have to chain him to a bedpost to make him rest."

The next question wasn't too surprising to Blue. Of course he'd want to know what was going on, "We met up about ten miles north of here...but under very odd circumstances. You see, I'm not from this time...I'm from a near future. Syaoran was kind enough to take me to his own time when he was strong enough to return. No doubt you saw that one of his eyes is blind now. He spent three years in my world, training in a new style of fighting so he could return and help your cause. He admires you a lot..."

Blue trailed off a bit. The idea of talking to one of her own kind was still a bit awkward to her, "Sorry, it's weird to see another Ookami like myself. Where I came from, I was the last one alive. Nobunaga really created a horrible future for us. To say that I was surprised to see Syaoran would be an understatement. At first I thought it was amazing, but after I got to know him a bit...well lets say we don't have the most wonderful relationship in the world, but we both agree on one thing: Nobunaga cannot be allowed to win. I wanted to help him in any way possible, so I trained with his demon form, while Syaoran himself found masters to train under. He's seen quite a lot."

Suddenly, Blue's mind filled with questions. She had heard much about Kiba and his companions, (they were legendary in her time; some of the only beings that took on Nobunaga) but the fact that she was meeting them in real life stunned her.

"Er, Kiba," she sarted, her tail giving a little wag of excitement, "Can you tell me about yourself? Its still hard for me to believe I'm meeting someone so legendary. You and your friends are old legends in my time. Is it true you contain a spirit called Tenro? Oh, perhaps I shouldn't ask that...oh, well, maybe you could just tell me about the Ookami Tribe. I know nothing of packs."

Blue then realized she was babbling like an excited pup and immediately composed herself, "Sorry," she mumbled, "I must sound stupid to you."

--

Syaoran watched the pair talk from a ways away as he was tended to. He could see Blue's mood shift from serious to excited, and chuckled when her tail started wagging. She acted so serious, but deep down, she was still a little kid...

Well, age wise, she was older than him...personality wise...

"Er, Kiba," she sarted, her tail giving a little wag of excitement, "Can you tell me about yourself? Its still hard for me to believe I'm meeting someone so legendary. You and your friends are old legends in my time. Is it true you contain a spirit called Tenro? Oh, perhaps I shouldn't ask that...oh, well, maybe you could just tell me about the Ookami Tribe. I know nothing of packs."

"Want to know about me?" Kiba sat down next to her and layed back on the ground. "For starters I'm not a full fledged demon, I'm a half-demon. My father, Tsume, was the leader of our tribe. He ran things fair and everyone seemed to like him as a leader."

Kiba began to think back to that dark day again...

"About 3 years back Tsume's brother, Toboe, betrayed him and led Nobunaga and his forces to attack us. During the battle Toboe killed Tsume in Nobunaga's name. Don't know why Nobunaga didn't finish us off when he had the chance but he will regret not doing so."

He held Tenro to the sky and clinched it tight.

"This is that spirit you were talking about, Tenro. Why not say something to her." Kiba sat back up and placing Tenro on his lap.

"Yes I am Tenro but please don't get him to full of himself by saying he's a Legend. How can he be a Legend but have no woman."

Kiba embarrissed turned red and began to shake Tenro. "You're lucky I can't kill spirits!" He stopped when he looked up at Blue and let out a laugh, still embarrissed.

--------

"Zeke, where have you been!?" Canis stepping off the demons face and walking to Zeke as if no demons were around.

"I almost died a couple of weeks back and my partner was no where to be found! But I'm glad to see you." He grinned and punched Zeke in the arm.

"Don't act like were not here!" A demon roared and charged Canis.

"Not cool." Canis did a backflip dodging his weapon and landed on the demon back slamming him into the ground knocking his weapon I the air. "See Koorimizu, I'm not out of shape."

"These are low class demons. You still have to train today.

"I swear you sound like a wife or something." He grabbed the demons weapon and threw it into the head of another...

( kind of much? )

Zeke Hirotaki

~Bolting~
"Sorry man I was busy." Zeke side stepped a slash and cut the demon's head off."I was tracking Hanzo all this time, and kind of got caught up."

Zeke lunged into the air and slashed through a demon jumping across the battlefield."At least I'm back to help." Zeke blocked an attack from a demon with an axe. He rolled around it flying up off the ground with a slash to the back.

Zeke came down from the air and landed on a demon behind Canis crushing it into the ground." This really isn't much of a fight anymore."

Canis had kicked a demon to Zeke as he caught it and slammed it's head into the ground."At least I can see your still in shape."

YoruichixSoifon

Yoruichi-n-Soifon
Tsuki walked for hours until she spotted two guys and what it seemed like demons. They were being jumped. "A fight! I better help out!"

The spunky kitty took of and made her way to the battle.

"Nyan, nyan, nyan!" She yelled again drawing the demons attention to her. She unsheathed her sword and vanished using the lightning power.

She popped up behind two and their bodies was torn to shreds. "Mind if I join in on this." She was now behind the one named Canis wakisashi in hand.

"Mmmmmeow." She said in a flirtatious voice ready for the demons to continue their assault.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Judgement approached the battle and laughed with a shriek.

"Time for my entrance to this final war of the ages!"

Judgement soared over to the fighters, sending a wave that froze all monsters in ice. He then sends out another wave that melts them.

He approaches the few warriors and released a shriek.

"Do you know who I am, worms? Are you aware of who are you against? I am Judgement the Fear, the demon judge of will!" Judgement then summoned a large skeletal dragon, which he sat upon, as the dragon breathed fire at the allies, while Judgement fired lasers at the others, and summoned some undead scorpions, spiders, and other creatures.

----------

Leiana heard the fighting, and ran outside. However, when she saw Judgement, she had a temporary loss of breath, and hid behind a tree.

"I can't let him see me..."

----------

Malar took out a custom made bow from Jekan wood and fired at the dragon, every one of them going straight through the dragon.

Hualin gave a quiet curse and tried to think of a way to combat something that's already dead.

"Wait- USE MAGIC! Things that are products of magic are vulnerable to magic!"