• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nobunaga's Reign

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
"Oh yes, by the by, when she sang that song, she entrusted you with the last of her free power, so you better not abuse it or else we'll be on you like butter on toast!" Tsubasa said. "Also, another note, Shuma probably figured he can shape-shift now, so we better be careful about each other at all times!" Tsubasa added in.

The pearl opened and revealed Emerald, except she was significantly weaker and was in mermaid form.

"Leiana, I'm trapped in Shuma's body, please, I must warn you, he's transformed and you should protect the oth . . ." Emerald dissappeared and the shell closed; Emerald could only project herself to Leiana.

"We should get going!" Viento said as he started to walk towards the North. "Gotta keep moving if we're gonna find Shuma!" Viento said in a cheerful tone.

"I can't transform for a long time, remember that, I can't bail you out and assimilate him with my light coffin attack for at least two weeks, so just don't get yourself in big trouble during those two weeks kiddies," Tsubasa said in a hoarse voice to the group.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Leiana nods with little enthusiasm, but heeded the demon's words, and jokingly replied, "Be ON me? My my, I DO enjoy foursomes..."

Leiana walks away while laughing at her own sick joke.

"Okay, let's see what I can do. Concentrate, Leiana..."

Leiana DID concentrate, and with a large amount of power, she managed to transform into...

Tsubasa. "Hey, look at me! I enjoy wearing skimpy outfits that reveal a larger percentage of my skin than my morality rate!" Leiana laughs at her own joke, but then collapses as she quickly returns to her normal form.

"I swear, you talking sword, ONE word out of you..."

Leiana gets back up as she puts Emerald's gift away.

"And why the sudden are you calling her Kitty?"

----------

Shuma moves around with his newfound power as Rei, then quickly shapeshifts back and forth from various forms, until he accidently ended up as a chicken.

Viir looked ferociously at him. "HISSSSS!!! Great, now you've gone and gotten me hungry, you oaf."

Shuma clucks at her and replies, "There's a large town called Karakirimusi a day's travel from here. To fly would take minutes."

Viir exhales on Shuma, as a sign of thanks, then flies off to her next meal.

"Hmm, after reading the inscription on the stone, it seems to me that Zanarkand's place is in a desert. And with the eccentric style of the message, I know just the one..."

Shuma transforms into an eagle, then flies off towards his destination...

----------

A small hunting group on the side of the group's current battlefield surveyed the scene as they were to begin battle against Viir, but against their commander's orders, their current leader forbade it.

"S-Sir! They just cleared out the entire Half-Heart civilization!"

The captain looked at this grunt in annoyance, which got the grunt backpedaling out of fear.
"I know that. I just wanted to see what we were up against." The captain looked back out to the battlefield, while enchanting herself with a kind of invisibility magic.
"Send for the Chameleons. I require close quart-"

"We've already come, m'lady." A group of skin suit ninjas with cat claws and triple eyed masks appeared from out of nowhere, as a single one with an emblem on his right shoulder stepped forward to bow at the woman's feet.

"Ah, what good timing. As always from you, Malar."

The ninjas then went invisible as the other soldiers stepped back as the captain stepped down on her holdings as the invisible ninjas did what they were trained to do; follow their master.

"I'm going to confront an old friend. You elites get into a position in case anything gets out of hand."

The ninjas quickly spread out among the battlefield with no noise into positions where they could easily put the group in an unfavorable position.

The captain then quickly jumps to the group in a single bound, and turns to Canis, replying, "It's been a while... Canis."

The lady wore a indigo armored suit with an engraving of a viper on it coiling around a shield. This suit covered her entire body, making it a wonder how she got to him in a leap. The suit shined sunlight off of its brilliant armor, making it a bit difficult to see.

The lady took of her helmet to reveal a rather voluptuous woman with long flowing red hair and light green eyes.

"I hope you have time to talk to an old flame..."

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((OOC: warning, big post alert xDD))

"Oh shut it Leiana, I can make Viento slice you to little ribbons of flesh if I wanted to!" Tsubasa yelled at Leiana, and then preceeded to almost break out into a large coughing fit. "And I was saying Kiddies, not Kitty dum****," Tsubasa flared back at Leiana. "Also, I had to seduce the Ballista somehow," Tsubasa explained wrather annoyed at Leiana.

"Moving on then . . ." Viento was interrupted.

The lady took of her helmet to reveal a rather voluptuous woman with long flowing red hair and light green eyes.

"I hope you have time to talk to an old flame..."

"Oh great, is this one of your friends Canis?" Viento asked in a wrather cold voice. "Oh yeah, nice armor by the way," Viento commented on the lady's armor.

Viento went into the background and thought to himself. He did not want to have to meet that person, he sensed trouble. He could tell by her armor that she was probably surprisingly deadly for her beautiful figure. Viento looked at his sword, barely even paying attention to the woman.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,

"I should check to see if she's okay," a girl with purple hair that went down in two long pigtails and had tan skin thought alloud to a butterfly she was gently carressing on her finger.

This girl was Emerald's sister. They were not really sisters, but they were born at the same time, and as such, were destined to be what the two races believed to be solar/lunar twins. Emerald was destined the be the lunar one, and the girl that was caressing the butterfly was destined to be the solar one. They never met, but they can feel each other's feelings and emotions. The tan, purple haired girle stood up, realising that her supposed twin was very sad for a large reason, she was dead.

"She's dead!" Mariposa said as she couldn't help but drop a tear.

She started to sing in a voice that was low and lonely, but soon, butterflies gathered around her in the mountainside meadow she was singing in. The wind changed as it became a little bit warmer. Her maginificent yellow wings with cream orange dots on the top of the front side of the wings sparkled as the dew settled on them. The wind warmed as it carried her song. Her female version of a li outfit fluttered slightly in the breeze as she began to smile toothlessly and the butterflies and song birds flew around her, attracted by the melody of the wind. Her song was slightly too cute, but beautiful nonetheless.

(Kaze no Message~Message of the Wind)

Motto motto tsuyoku naru kara
Chikatta yakusoku ima mo
Kono mune de zuutto mabushii yo
I've made a promise now...
To become stronger and stronger
This heart is glittering indefinitely!
Genki desu ka? Nakama wa dou?
Kaze no nioi sora no iro
Onnaji desu ka?
How are you? What about your friends?
The wind's scent, the sky's color
Aren't they the same?
Yume wa itsuka kanau keredo
Demo matteru dake ja dame
Jibun de tsukande iku mon da yo
Someday dreams come true, but
You can't just be waiting for it to happen
You have to grasp it yourself!
Sune no kizuato kanashii kioku
Zenryoku de kaketara kiete iku ne
The scars on your shin, sad memories
If you run with all your might, won't they disappear?
Sou...
Kitto kitto makenai hazu sa
Mahou no jumon
Sonna mono iranai sa
That's right...
I'm sure, I'm sure, I won't lose
Things like magic spells
I don't need them
Hashire hashire kaze yori hayaku
Kono michi no saki ni wa
Yume no tsubomi hora, nozoiteru
Run, run! Quickly out of the wind
To the tip of this road
The bud that is our dreams is, hey, peeping out!
oboetemasu ka? Ano merodii
Choushi a zure de chotto onchi de
Demo natsukashi na
Can you remember it? That melody
The rhythm was off, it was a bit out of key
But still nostalgic
Nakitai toki wa naitara ii
Namida no ato tsumetai kedo
Atakai kaze kitto fuku kara
When you want to cry, it's okay to cry
The trails of the tears are cold, but
The warm wind will surely blow on them
Ikiru koto sore wa tatakai dakara
Hagemashi norikoe sabaibaru batoru
Living, that's a fight in itself, so
With some encouragement you can cross over this survival battle
Sou...
Okose okose
Daichi no chikara
Tsuki no kirameki
Sakidori teppeki kanpeki!!
That's right...
Brave it! Brave it!
The power of the earth
The sparkling of the moon
Are already an impenetrable fortress!!
Susume susume
Asu ni mukatte
Kono michi no saki ni wa
Yume no tsubomi hora, waratteru
Advance! Advance!
Onward to tomorrow
To the tip of this road
The bud that is our dreams is, hey, laughing!
Chisa na mune ueta yuuki no tane
Donna ame ya kaze ni mo makenai
Ooki na sora nobite dokomademo
takaku takaku kumo wo koete yuku sou sa
A seed of courage is planted in my tiny heart
No matter the rain, the wind won't lose either
The huge sky spreads on forever
Further and further, the clouds pass through it, that's right
Motto motto tsuyoku naru kara
Mahou no jumon
Sonna mono iranai sa
I'll become stronger and stronger
Things like magic spells
I don't need them
Hashire hashire
Kaze yori hayaku
Kono michi no saki ni wa
Yume no tsubomi hora, nozoiteru
Run, run!
Quickly out of the wind
To the tip of this road
The bud that is our dreams is, hey, peeping out!

((OOC: Lol, that's the Pokemon DP ending for season two in Japan, but I thought it would fit for her kind of. Also, these are lyrics from animelyrics.com xD))

-------------------------------------

The song reverberated, until it was hearable from where the group was. A tornado of beautiful cream orange colored butterflies gently masqueraded Mariposa as she came down. Her face looked like she dried her tears, but she suddenly got a look of anger at Leiana as she saw that Leiana had Emerald's pearl.

"What did you do to my solar twin!?!" Mariposa yelled as she flailed her skinny, tan arms in anger.

"She's been taken by Shuma," Viento said as Mariposa turned around and walked over to Viento.

"Oh, uh, sorry to bother your friend," Mariposa blushed, embarassed that the crush she had been watching from afar just saw her outburst.

Mariposa looked the same age as Emerald. Her hair shined in the sunlight, and her long, purple pigtails blew in the pleasantly warm breeze. Her butterfly-like wings were now closed up, their full beauty no longer on display. Mariposa looked like she rarely broke into an outburst like that and gave Leiana a sorry puppy look as she backed down. Her pink li outfit was slightly tattered, and her shoes were not any better.

Both the brothers watched as the two warlords fled for something more valuable to them.

"It seems they have more important things to do. Damn I wish I could get the hang of this new magic." Kiba frustrated at his poor fire skills. He gave his men orders to go and make sure the home was safe and they all vanished. Running to where Canis and the others were he ended up at a wrong time.

Leiana nods with little enthusiasm, but heeded the demon's words, and jokingly replied, "Be ON me? My my, I DO enjoy foursomes..."

"Someone mind telling me what's going on?" Kiba now really confused but still listening. Walks over to his brother's side.

"Don't worry your pretty little head pup." Canis began petting Kiba getting him angry until he looked down towards his chest. "It seems you took a beating."

Kiba looked down to see his wounds from Tala opened. "I guess I didn't notice it while fighting. Should have gave it time to heal." He flopped on the ground looking towards the sky and got lost in thought.

"Don't get too relaxed buddy. We still need to get back. I've got something from home I need." Canis making fun of Kiba again but looked up at the sky as well getting lost in thought. A voice called to him catching his attention.

He couldn't believe who he was seeing. "Long time indeed. Good to see your still okay." Canis gave her a short hug happy to see his old friend still around. "Well you could say she's a friend of mine." He looked at Viento and grinned a little. "What brings you way out here?" He turned and asked her.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Leiana chuckles as she leans in close to Mariposa and whispers, "Does the little butterfly have a crush?: then backs out before Mariposa can respond.

Leiana just now notices the newcomer general, and asks, "What's your name, lady?"

The captain seemed flustered at the tone of her voice.

"My my, a little threatened are we? I apologize if I want to speak to my good friend here..."

Leiana scowled and walked away, then kicked a boulder about 30 yards.

The captain leans to Canis and whispers to him, "Is that your new arm candy, Canis?"

Leiana, in her mind, is saying, (That b*tch... she's not here on her own accord, I can tell! Whatever, let them find out for themselves! As for the stone...)

The captain, again, apologizes to Canis and says, "I forgot! I must introduce myself to you all. I am Hualin Xing Mi. Some just call me Hualin, or Huaxing, or whatever." She turns back to Canis. "I happened to notice that a stone was thrown at your position. It seems we have the same goals, you and I; stop the generals from becoming whole again."

Leiana turns in surprise. (Now how would that snob know about OUR goals?)

----------

The soldiers on the cliff look around a their surroundings out of sheer boredom, when one watchman spies something arriving from the northern border.

"Hey. HEY! I think I see birds!" The other men come out of their slumbers and look northward as well.

But a more educated soldier comments, "There's no bird here more miles. The only flying thing here is..."

But it was too late. In a flash, all the soldiers were taken down by a hail of arrows before an alert could be even sounded. The intruders then took a stand on the cliffs.

They were bird demons, a quarter bird and mostly human-like, with a human body, save the large white wing and the beaks. Their mastery with ranged weapons got them through many years of hatred from their own kind.

They were the Jekai, and were prepared to move on the intruders who defiled their forest.

--------

One of Malar's men sniffs the air and looks to the cliffs once more.

"Sir, I believe-"

"I sensed it too, Bellum. But we are cloaked. If the enemy shows themselves, no matter what, they'll attack the visible foes."

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
"U-uh," Mariposa couldn't finish the sentence as Leiana moved before she could respond to her statement.

Mariposa moved on as she hummed to herself and called her birds in the airy language that Viento used with Emerald when she was "Kitty". Mariposa hummed the melody of the previous song as her face warmed up and the wind blew her hair in just the right angle for a nice photo. She thanked the birds for their help as they dropped a picnic bag she had before she flew over here. Eventually Mariposa took out a flower that was about to die. She hummed the song to the flower as the warm wind hugged it and the sun embraced it with life. Mariposa dropped of a little bit of water from a brook that she found beforehand. Mariposa then looked at the two other ladies.

The captain leans to Canis and whispers to him, "Is that your new arm candy, Canis?"

Leiana, in her mind, is saying, (That b*tch... she's not here on her own accord, I can tell! Whatever, let them find out for themselves! As for the stone...)

The captain, again, apologizes to Canis and says, "I forgot! I must introduce myself to you all. I am Hualin Xing Mi. Some just call me Hualin, or Huaxing, or whatever." She turns back to Canis. "I happened to notice that a stone was thrown at your position. It seems we have the same goals, you and I; stop the generals from becoming whole again."

Leiana turns in surprise. (Now how would that snob know about OUR goals?)

I wonder how Viento ended up with these people, they aren't exactly so nice to each other, Mariposa thought to herself while she gave a rather concerned look at Leiana and Hualin Xing Mi.

Mariposa then walked over to Leiana. She wanted to talk about her twin, she wanted the rest of her power to be safe.

"Excuse me, is this a bad time to sit down and talk?" Mariposa asked timidly; she gave a submissive glance from her beautiful purple eyes with aquamarine specks that resembled crescent moons.

------------------------

Viento glimpsed into Hualin Xing Mi's eyes for a second with his yellow demon eyes. He managed to see a lot, there was definitely something off.

Maybe it's an alterior motive, Viento thought to himself, knowing that the emotions behind her eyes were probably not true.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Hualin continues with her words.

"Well, as of yet, we DO know where the wind General Myufee is. He's in the Sky Tower in the north. I've no idea where Zanarkand was though. That's why I followed its path to the Keeper's Grounds, but it was too late- everything was ransacked including the stone, but apparently Half-Heart elites thought their ruler was dead, and they tossed that stone to you, Canis dear. So that's how we meet again."

Leiana scoffs quietly to herself, then replies, "Oh, so how'd you manage to find your way STRAIGHT here, huh?"

Hualin looks coldly back at Leiana and replies, "How expected that a DEMON would doubt a crusader's story. Why don't you go and terrorize a village?"

Leiana drew her bow as the Chameleons moved into position, unsheathing their blades and bows to get into position.

"Hah. You think you may outskill me, but you're wrong. Also, I'd say you put your weapon away, unless you want my friends to stuff you."

Leiana looked confused. "Friends? Who'd want to befrie-"

Then the Chameleons decloaked themselves, with Malar being a bit fidgety.

"Oh. Of course, you deceitful imperial pig. Why would you want to play fair?"

Leiana put away her bow as Malar quickly walked up to Hualin and told her, "Madam, the camp has been overrun. By Jekans..."

Hualin looked alarmed and turned to Canis. "Old friend, have you been through the forest lately?"

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
This is very confusing, this is defininitely not as simplistic as the meadow and the sea of the sky, Mariposa thought to herself. "W-wait, are you talking about the giant sky tree, or are you talking about the large metallic fortress that resembles it?" Mariposa asked to the wind, realising that her question was pointless since the two other people started fighting.

"Uh, they're talking about the metallic fortress that resembles it," Viento told Mariposa. "At least most likely,"

Mariposa watched with Viento as the two ladies fought. At least until Malar told Hualin of the camp being overrun. Mariposa gave a nervous look, while Viento had a wrather apathetic look to his face since he thought the woman and her little "Chameleons" were pure trouble and should just leave him and the rest of the group alone.

Mariposa saw Hualin talk to Canis as she felt her body pulse with an lavender wave as she winced slightly and the specks in her eyes flashed.

"Where am I?" Mariposa asked to the wind as she looked at the Jekai that stared at her with their oversized eyes; many took a hostile stance, while others stared in awe, having never seen a person that could fly with those kinds of wings.

((Sorry if the Jekai are yours, you can ignore that part if you want))

The pulse stopped and her vision ended. She was standing up for a strange reson, and felt dis-oriented when she came fully back into reality.

"Um, what happened Mariposa?" Viento asked.

"W-w-well, it was kind of weird," Mariposa stated, not really sure of what she just saw.

"I gotta go for a bit to gather my thoughts," Mariposa stated as she opened her wings and flew off into the unusually warm wind. I wonder if they're anywhere near here, Mariposa thought to herself.

---------------

Viento realised that once Mariposa left, the warm wind went with her. The snow soon returned, and the sun could not shine through the clouds and snow that flurried on down. Viento decided to put his coat back on, and walked up to Leiana.

"Um, Leiana, we should probably follow Mariposa, she would probably get herself killed like an idiot," Viento suggested to Leiana, not really caring that he called Mariposa an idiot. "Come if you want to," Viento said as he took off in the direction he felt the fleeting warm wind.

------------------------------------

I wonder, why does Viento stay with such un-inviting people, as Mariposa found a relaxing spot in a forest clearing that seemed dead from the amount of snow.

Mariposa looked at it and started to sing the song she sang earlier in the meadow as the warm wind came in and flowers started to come above the snow that melted. The glistening melted water turning the clearing into a luscious pond, the sun showing its lively face. Mariposa landed on a large lillypad as the sun changed from rain. Mariposa was naive that this would probably not only attract the attention of birds, but also the Jekai. Her wings flapped in the breeze as her song could be heard in the distance.

---------------------

Viento could feel the warm breeze near Mariposa. The snow melted into a pond that Viento could see, he hovered above it to realise that Mariposa was singing a song that birds and many butterflies were attracted to despite the rain.

-----------------------

"What's going on Mariposa?" Viento asked as rain made the buds of yet to bloom pond flowers glisten as the warm wind blew the harsh winter wind away; Viento put a wind barrier around the two, but the song could still be heard.

"The forest......? Well you see we needed to get here faster and decided to go through it." Canis rubbing the back of his head laughing knowing that it was a terrible choice from the start.

"Xing I want to help for our mistake I will fight along side you again to repay you. Besides I still owe you a couple of favors don't I?" Thinking back to him and Xing sparring and how she won a couple of more fights.

"Again Canis you get us into trouble. But this time I like it. I'm ready to help too." Still looking at the sky Kiba thought he should help his brother. He held out his hand and Canis helped him up.

"Xing was it? Give the command and the birds are dead."

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Hualin looks up to the camp and sees a few Jekans soaring above them, then quickly swooping downwards with crossbows and then shifting to aim at them.

"Going somewhere, my little pretty lass?" The Jekans squak in laughter as the others from the camp aim for the group.

"Don't try anything funny, missy, or we'll kill you all, by Myufee's name! All we want is the stone of Zanarkand."

Hulain looks flustered.

"What the- DAMNIT! Malar, they followed you here!!!"

Malar, too late by the time they had become held hostage, replied, "By all due respect madam, we weren't followed for miles!"

The Jekans laughed and replied, "You think we're stupid enough to follow a bunch of humans?!? BAH! We came here from the senses of our noses, not from some ridiculous claim!"

Leiana leans to Canis and whispers, "Just so you know, they HATE fire."

As a Jekan shoots Leiana in the shoulder, warning her to stay quiet.

Last edited:

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((OOC: Hey! Um, Leiana, Viento came and surrounded her in a barrier before so I'm just going to ignore the last part of that post. Also, you can't really sneak up behind somebody when there's a pond to break their cover as their legs would create a *slosh slosh* noise when moving through the water, much less being able to see the ribbling waves from quite a few feet away before hand. and if they're flapping their wings, there would be a flapping sound, or do they have owl-like feathers that make their flight silent? ))

The Jekai were all around Viento and Mariposa, they surrounded the two with arrows.

"You're kidding right?" Viento said as his wind chain extended upward and shot wind daggers to the Jekai, knocking them back. "I've dealed with your type before, don't get me started, I can break those crossbows like they're little toys,"

Viento, oh my I hope he doesn't get hurt, Mariposa thought to herself as she started to sing a command to the birds.

The Birds started to swarm around the two, and come flying out of the flurry of blue wings about twenty birds charging at a Jekan each second. The attack was sudden though, and only took about a second to do, which was definitely fast. Viento strengthened the wind barrier around the two.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
((Fine, inconsistencies win. Will delete.))

The Jekans become angered by the birds and randomly fire arrows out of anger.

The Jekai units at the cliffs see them as one announces, "Let loose the boomerangs Jeks!" Every Jekan on there, around six or seven, drew many razor edged boomerangs, and tossed them at a great velocity towards the group.

"Ca-caw... They won't even hear this one coming. Thank Myufee for the thin splitter wood..."

Leiana laughs as the birds struggle.

"Sorry, canaries, but WE'RE the ones who've gotta fly!" Leiana fires an ember of flame that scorches the birds.

Hualin exclaims, "Victory is o-"

"Madam, what of the cliffs?!?"

Hualin looks back in fear, and curses herself in her mind as she yells, "EVERYONE! Get into a defensi-" But it was too late.

The boomerangs began slaughtering the less reflexive Chameleons, but only one or two, as the others laid down to the ground with a shield on their backs, and Hualin puts up her armored shield while kneeling.

Leiana puts up a flame barrier to block the boomerangs.

"Canis take this." Kiba hands the scythe over to Canis and places his left hand over his sword. "I'm gonna just stick with this." Still ignoring his wounds Kiba was ready to help their new ally.

"You actual found this. Father's weapon...it stll seems new." Canis studied the weapon and vision his father using it. "Alright Kiba then I'll use it for a while." It makes sense seeing as Canis was taught how to use this weapon.

The duo watched while the soldiers were killed easily and the boomerangs were heading for them. Leiana stopped them in place and a thought came to Kiba. Taking in a deep breath he used her fire and shot it towards the Jekans.
"Didn't think that would work. I've got alot to learn about this new skill."

"You do know Leiana could teach you. She seems very skilled in it." Tenro talking once more. He knew skill when he sees it. "Don't think about this right now. Just survive first then let's talk about this."

"You've got a point." Kiba unsheathed Tenro and slashed sending a wave of fire towards the Jekans on the cliffs.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
The Jekans laughed at the impeding fire wave.

"SQWUAK! Those fools seek to impede our battle with FIRE? At this distance; idiotic! JEKS! Show these fools what we can do from range!"

The birds band together and make a loud chant that summons a large gust of wind that altogether banishes the fire wave.

"Pitiful wolves! Is that all you've got?!?"

Leiana scowls at the cocky bird people and whispers to Kiba, "Let me teach you something; say Vulcan Cannon of Nu Wa and aim what comes up at the birds." Before she could continue, Malar looked ahead and yelled, "MORE BOOMERANGS!" Leiana attempted to put up a fire shield, but the boomerangs had a golden tinge upon them.

"Uh oh. Guys, this type of boomerang is magic killing! Don't try to resist magically or you're as good as dead!"

Leiana takes out her dagger and reflects two boomerangs to the ground, and flips over more, but one snags her pant leg and makes a hole in it, distracting her, as another one bashes her in the cheek, but luckily on a blunt side, and sends her crashing.

"Ow. That stung." She got up as she made a quick spell, and a Revolver made purely of fire appeared in her hand, as she aimed at one of the Jekans, and fired, sending a fiery bullet the size of two thumbs towards him...

And he doesn't even see it coming. It goes straight through his neck and out his skull.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Mariposa gained herself as they both stood up on the lillypad. Mariposa and Viento tag-teamed and leaped into the air as Mariposa borrowed Viento's wind chain, and Viento used Tsubasa, creating a wind attack that sent things spinning back to where they came from. The arrows launched went flying back to their original launchers.

"Ready for another one?" Viento asked as he was getting used to Mariposa's fighting style; he was trying to accomadate so that they wouldn't screw up.

"Yeah, I guess." Mariposa grabbed the wind chain, easily manipulating the simple weapon to release tons of wind daggers with her raw energy.

They exploded out of the chain like bullets. Mariposa sang a song while she swung the chain clumsily, accidentally chopping branches and arrows that were supposed to be deflected back. Viento concentrated shooting wind blasts out of Tsubasa at the other projectiles coming at them when he saw the people from the distant cliff get attacked with a large fire.

"Must be Leiana," Viento told Mariposa as he shot a couple more wind blasts towards the cliff just to be safe. "She seems mean, but there's gotta be something nice somewhere," Viento told Mariposa absent-mindedly as he blasted the remainder of the arrows back except for one which got his arm, but the cut was extremely shallow since it was a side scrape to his arm.

"All we got? Give me a break you make fun at two Ookami who brought up learning close combat skills not ranged." Canis setting the scythe on the ground next close to Leiana and Kiba. He held out his right hand and Koorimizu appeared.

"But what will happen if we get close to you!" Canis began to charge the Jekans who made the smart remark. "More boomerangs." He had to flip back to avoid them and was stopped from advancing.

"Kiba do it when the time is right. Get past these boomerangs and use it on them." Tenro giving advice to Kiba while he flipped through the boomerangs.

"Here I come!" Kiba finally saw an opening and ran for a group of Jekans. He was so close to getting into position but was shot in the shoulder by an archer. The shot forced him to stop and he was repeled back by a Jekan's boomerang. He was knocked back a good distance but Canis caught him.

"Almost got there. Try one more time and I'll have your back." Canis getting Kiba to his feet and pulling the arrow out his shoulder. He gave Kiba a signal reminding him on something from missions together.

"That's one tough boomerang. If I didn't turn in time I could have been killed. But with that move we should be able to get to them." Kiba looked down at his left side seeing it hit his wound. He took a deep breath to try and forget about the pain. He started to focus and got ready for a little move he and Canis did as a duo on mission.
------

"Where's Kiba!?" Rin asked the returning Ookami soldiers looking very concerned.

"The enemy fled so he told us to come back here. Now that you mention it he was heading for his brother and some young lady that was with them." One commander answered thinking back on the event.

"A young lady! Why that two timing!" She grabbed her blade and stormed out the castle heading for Kiba.

"Nice going idiot. You really put Kiba in the dog pound." Another smacked him behind the head.

"I'll go with her." A short young boy stated silently leaving the group. He wore clothes similar to Kiba. His hair short, straight, and purple with marking on his face the same along with his eyes. He rushed behind her with his bow that was almost as big as him.

"Wonder what's up with him?" The rest of them was confused but got back to work when a loud howl was heard and a huge wolf walked into the room.

Last edited:

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
The Jekans casually drifted out of the way of the wind blasts and reflected projectiles as they cawed some more.

"MORONS! GOBLIN DUNG! Who goes and uses wind magic against a WIND demon?!?"

"All we got? Give me a break you make fun at two Ookami who brought up learning close combat skills not ranged."

"SQWUAK! I thought the motto for your kind was, 'Adapt to the situation; kill for the count!' Boy was I wrong about you furballs!"

Then a larger, burlier Jekan trio moved into the view.

"Move, worms. Give the Mega-Rang some room."

These huge birds brought something in terrifying...

Leiana gasps at the very sight of it.

"It's... IT'S A JEKAN SUPERPOWER WEAPON! Everybody, I mean this, AVOID THAT THING AT ALL COSTS!"

She wasn't exaggerating; a huge boomerang the size of a school bus was carried by these three strong birds, while the remainder were shooting and tossing at the group to impede their progress.

Then, another huge bird came from behind the Mega-Rang and placed a launched under it, and pressed a wooden switch, which meant for the other Jekans to duck and cover...

As the huge beast started spinning slowly, then rapidly, as a Jekan Captain roared, "FIRE!!!" Then the Jekan technician pulled a lever which sent the boomerang flying towards the group.

Unfortunately, the Chameleons were hit first- Malar barely dodged, but the others were torn apart by the boomerang's speed and strength, and the fact that it had razors on its side didn't help.

Hualin couldn't help but skip a breath before ducking down, as her men did.

Leiana also laid low to the ground.

--------

The Jekans at the cliffs cackled with glee as the captain commented, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR VIOLATING OUR FOREST!!!" Then one huge burly Jekan murmured to the captain, "Do they know about the return feature?"

The Jekan gave a creepy grin and shook his head.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
"I guess it's time, let's go my chibis!" Mariposa commanded to the birds and butterflies as they transformed into pink and blue colored clones of her that were slightly smaller than she was. "I'll show you the light!" Mariposa said as she stood up and got a look that almost made the Jekans want to puke rainbows and unicorns.

There were four Mariposas, of course, Viento was forced to dance. Mariposa was dancing to Hare Hare Yukai, a song that she and the chibis sang while Viento danced with a very unhappy look on his face.

I'm gonna puke my guts out, this music is killing me, Viento thought to hisself as he continued to dance, knowing that his life depended on this overly peppy fairy.

( OOC: Song they're dancing and singing; Hare Hare Yukai; Track Onehttp://http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/haruhi/harehareyukai.htm))

The Jekans' attempts to return the attacks were futile, the power coming from Mariposa was too much to handle, so all the incoming weapons broke on contact with a shining white light that surrounded the five.

Why the crud is a lady able to make music this powerful? It's almost illogical, like the meaning of this sugarcoated song, Viento thought to hisself as he finally got used to the ringing pain in his ears.

Of course, if one demon was feeling the pain, it would be pretty relavent that all Jekans that were not dancing would feel even more pain. Finally seeing that the Jekans were pretty much ticked off and aggrivated by the pop music as he was, Viento danced his way down and made the arm motions of the dance to stab his opponents.

Oh he's so creative, Mariposa thought to herself as she slightly blushed, but continued singing.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
The Jekans looked at each other in confusion and began laughing so hard, they couldn't breathe.

"Ha...ha... BLAGH!"

Of course, the burly Jekans didn't budge, and the boomerang kept going, as it aimed for Mariposa...

"Bunch of weak Jeks we have boys! SHOW THEM WHAT OUR NEW MEGA-RANG IS MADE OF!"

The Mega-Rang turned course toward Mariposa, and battered against the white light...

But kept spinning and, digging through the shield.

The Jekans who got composed again, began dancing, while tossing boomerangs in rhythmic fashion at the others, while the big burly Jekans seemed immune to the spell.

----------

Leiana roared in pain as she cast a deafness spell on herself.

"Ah, that's better..." She dashes forward as she catches a few boomerangs, tossing them to Viento to use, as she runs on top of the Mega-Rang, but manages to keep her standing, while the rang kept spinning, until...

She jumped off with tremendous force, flinging her to the cliffs where the Jekans were, but she looked back to see the Mega-Rang still digging through the light, almost breaking it.

"Dammit!" Leiana looked forward to see Jekans still tossing boomerangs and crossbow arrows at the others, but didn't seem to focus on Leiana, who came without warning.

The burly Jekans left the Mega-Rang on auto-pilot as they slid down the hill and took out huge poleaxes.

"Sure, us Jeks are famous for ranged maneuvers. But you never see the true Warriors, do ye?"

They ran forward with the calling of an eagle as they charged at the group, poleaxes outstretched.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
Mariposa had cleverly planned this to happen, with the large boomerang digging into the shield, she could slip through while the three chibis took the blast for her.

Mariposa flew through the sky and took out a necklace as she raised it to the sky and Kaze no Message started up again. She glowed with a rainbow light as she landed on a giant lillypad flower that was floating up in the sky while she continued to sing. Viento meanwhile, air dashed to the Jekans before they could notice, and slashed them directly with his sword. He then took quickly to the air and went to protecting Mariposa.

"I-I'm gonna be brave!" Mariposa suddenly exclaimed as the wind danced around her, her li outfit becoming covered in light armor that still allowed her wings to come through.

Mariposa and Viento charged off, they were not ready to give up just yet.

"Hey hey, who ordered a killin today?" Viento said as he swiftly killed the weaklings from behind that had no poleaxes.

"I'm guessing they were going to launch ranged weapons?" mariposa asked as she took out a pair of fans which had the words 'Kaze' and 'Kokoro' inscribed on the sharp metal edges of the battle fans.

Mariposa danced her beautiful yet deadly fan dance, it looked exactly like the Hare hare yukai dance, irnoically killing the Jekans, Viento did the same with his sword swings. They were exactly in synch with each other, if this slipped up, the rest of the group would be in trouble, no doubt. Of couse, one had a son, and they accompanied his father. Mariposa was about to kill them, when she realized it was probably not worth killing an innocent child, or his mind, so she left them alone if they promised to sabotage the remaining weapon forces. They moved on to the others without wives/children and killed them without mercy, deadly precision in their strikes and bashes.

"I-I guess we're hitting them from the inside so that those warriors are the only ones left no?" Mariposa asked as she sliced another Jekan's neck off.

"Pretty much, they'll eventually cripple without support," Viento stated wrather dryly.

They then flew back, flying at an extremely fast pace to just behind Leiana.

"H-hi, we got rid of some of the enemy's support line," Mariposa stated to Leiana as she prooved it with the many blood stains on her once purple battle fans.

"Oh crud, what are we gonna do about this?!?" Viento exclaimed as he saw the poleaxes oustretched.