• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Nobunaga's Reign

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Leiana smiles as a tear runs down her eyes and onto Kon.

(Well, this makes me wonder if I should've placed that sexy dream spell on him. After all, he looks only 12...

Leiana then goes to sleep...

As she appears in a burning plain full of fighting demons, humans, and wolf-demons, all with various weaponry; and a red glow in their eyes.

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OROCHI RETURNS. ALL OF CIVILIZATION WILL BE THROWN INTO WAR. NOW, CAN YOU STOP HIM?"

Leiana pulls out her dagger and sees...

Shuma Gorath?!?

"Oh, you son of a-" Leiana slashes forward at Shuma, but not before Shuma pulls a dirty trick.

Shuma quickly transforms into a perfect replica of Leiana's mother as she backs forward with tears in her eyes.

"Please, daughter, why would you kill your own mother???"

"Oh shut up. She's not my mother and I have nothing to lose."

Shuma laughs and replies, "Oh really?" He then shapeshifts into Kon.

"You- I'll kill you if it's the last thing I do."

"Oh, other than DIE? It seems your dreams truly prove that. Would you believe this is NO dream? That I truly AM here?"

"If you are than that means you'll die right now!"

"And what, leave your son an orphan?"

Leiana stops in her tracks as she begins sputtering and shaking her head. "S-Son? W-What the hell are you talking about?!?"

Shuma laughs as he begins to fade away out of her dreams. "Oh, you'll see- this will harm your mental state when you discover WHO it is..."

Leiana roars and throws her dagger at Shuma, but not before he completely disappears from view.

Then Leiana wakes up in a cold sweat. She grips on Kon even tighter.

----------

Kashyk looks out to the moon.

"Tell me what time it is."

"Around midnight m'lord. Should take a while before Nobunaga or any of his dogs finds out what happens. But do not worry; we have Zanarkand's Key and Myufee's Salvation. No way in Hell will-"

"No... Nobunaga's power has grown beyond reasonable measure. No way could any nation stop him. If he keeps this up, then all of Earth will fall to his will; and then to Orochi's. The general's rule wouldn't be any better; mass extinction of two races. However, these few; these heroes, will destroy this scourge and be renown forever into history. And I will give them all my utmost respect, and possibly make one of them my... my bride."

The soldier turns to Kashyk with a raised eyebrow.

"Sir, I understand your reasons, but your fath- I mean, your Highness would NEVER approve."

Kashyk turns to him with a grin and replies, "What he doesn't know won't hurt him!"

They both then roost on a nearby branch and slumber.

--------

Hualin giggles and welcomes Canis into bed, with him moving from her neck to her stomach.

"Oh, Canis... How long has it been since our last time we did it? Three years, four years? Oh, it feels so good..."

Hualin spins him around and sits on top of his stomach.

"Let's see if you like THIS..."

Hualin leans in over Canis to kiss him, as her hands reach down his body...

--------

Malar seems a bit confused at Kiba's behavior at first, but then says, "Ah, I see! You claim one of those talking swords. They were only supposedly spoken of in legend, but I always believed. My sword isn't capable of speaking..."

Malar replied to Kiba's statement, "Well, this sword isn't TRULY capable of wiping out entire nations YET. Remember its magical essence was separated from the sword itself. This is the physical part- the magical was lost in time. Not even the wisest, oldest sage would know where it is."

While Kon was having that strange dream about Leiana he could feel something grab him again but this time it was even tighter. It also felt like it was trying to keep him close.

"Wh-what's going on?" He awoke to find Leiana holding him and she seemed to be crying. "She's crying? What's got her like this?" He had not remembered anything from before.

"She was in my dream and she was..." He thought about his dream and couldn't help but turn red. "In my dream she loved me but that was just a dream. I don't know why she's like this but I'll go with it." He got snuggled up with her like a child would with their mother.

------

"Oh, Canis... How long has it been since our last time we did it? Three years, four years? Oh, it feels so good..."

Hualin spins him around and sits on top of his stomach.

"Your just as freaky as I remember. You haven't changed at all. Not your smile, the way you laugh, or that sweet smell of yours."

He simply sat back and let her have her way. Old habits die hard I guess.

------

"So you must be searching for that power? Something like that should be able to stop Nobunaga. I just hope he doesn't get any ideas about it." He gazed back up at the moon.

"Something on your mind Kiba?"

"If we did stop the Five Great Demons and that would leave just Nobunaga. The smart thing would be to fight him at night during a full moon but with Toboe around it doesn't sound as simple."

"When the time comes we both will fight Toboe. Believe it or not I want him dead just as bad as you do."

"Why would you want him dead? Wait a sec speaking of fighting together, you said I would be able to control my demon but I haven't been able to use it."

"It's not wise to use it now, your demonic energy might draw stronger demons here. When we help Kashyk I'll tell you how but only if you need it."

"Why only if I need it?"

"Abusing power like that can put a strain on your body and can eventually kill you."

Kiba now had second thought about this power. "Malar I'm gonna go catch some shut eye. It was cool talking to you." Kiba walked to the tent yawning and fell asleep.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Malar nods in agreement.

"Aye, Kiba. I shall get some sleep as well. Better to get rest now then to be groggy in the morning."

Malar gets into his tent as he gets into a meditative pose and closes his eyes.

"I hope you do not mind my sleeping position. I've been taught this strengthens one's spirit on the next day, and ever since, I've slept like this. I hope your comrades are getting much sleep as well. Hualin should definitely be restless about meeting Jekans, let alone their king! I wonder how she feels about Canis..."

Whatever the thought, Malar put down his sword on a mat as Malar closed his eyes and went to sleep.

------

Hualin laughs in a coy manner as she sits back on Canis's stomach and takes off her shirt and kisses Canis greedily again.

"Oh, you taste as good as ever... Oh yes, you've even got some spicy flavor... never had THAT before..."

Hualin then sat back up and lowered down Canis's body until...

"AH!" Then Hualin leaned down to kiss Canis again.

"It feels... great..."

Then she lays her hands on Canis's body and rocks back and forth...

Until many minutes later, she finishes, and collapses next to Canis.

"Oh, you're just as good as I remember. Good night, sexy."

Hualin puts her arms around Canis as she drifts off to dreamland.

(lol. I love how I can make a scene like this without anything too graphic to outright say. Hope you don't mind, Kiba Ookami.)

--------

Leiana couldn't help but whisper in her mind:

(Oh my god... I remember it now... I-I DO have a son! And... his name... is... Oh no... I do remember everything... But I know why I forgot this...)

Leiana opened her eyes as she loosens her grip on Kon and whispers, "Nobunaga Oda..."

Leiana then steps outside, walks to the river, gets down on her knees and begins to cry...

-------

A nearby force swiftly approaches a kneeling figure, obviously mourning over something dreadful.

That's not what he was paid for.
"You are our client I presssssssssume?"

Leiana turns to see a foursome of Arabic Serpentmen, half man, half snake. One was taller than the others, wore no shirt, but brown stitched pants, and had the head of a King Cobra, while the others had that of an Anaconda.

"Y-Yes I am..."

"Ah, then it isssssss a pleasure to meet you, Missssssssessssss."

The assassins bowed to Leiana's feet as she began her role as whoever this Misses was.

"I-I-apologize, men. It appears that someone has beaten me to the punch..."

The snakemen looked surprised.
"SSSSSSSSSSOMEBODY GOT TO HONDA FIRSSSSSST?!? Ridiculoussssss! Nobody ever killssssss our targetssss!"

"Worse yet- the man was Nobunaga Oda."

The snakemen looked surprised again.
"WHO WOULD KILL THEIR OWN GENERAL?!? Very well, then. We have our own missssssssion now. We will hopefully sssssssee you in a later time. Until then..."

The assassins quickly threw down a glowing herb to the ground, gouging a hole open as they each leaped into it, the final one placing a spell on it too shrink, as he quickly leaped into it until it remained shut.

As Leiana realized that she had turned a possibly assassination group on Nobunaga, she quickly felt a grip of fear.

(I just sent an Assassin League to kill him. But... I cannot allow his will to happen... Who could've been the father?!?)

Leiana shook her head in disbelief over it as she suddenly had ravenous thoughts in her head as that familiar sensation which claimed her to kiss Canis was there again.

Except this time, EVERYTHING was controlled.

(S-Shuma?!? You ag-"Hehehehehe... I told you, foolish girl! Now' let's see what we can do!"

Shuma transformed Leiana into an attractive blonde woman with long legs, curvaceous body and large... you know...
"Let's see the camp, eh?"

Shuma forced Controlled Leiana forward back into the camp, as her aura disappear altogether- for now, Shuma has COMPLETE control over her.

She climbs back into her tent with Kon as she wakes him up, and kisses him, and coyly says, "Oh, you're so attractive... I can do a number of things to YOU..."

She takes off everything she was wearing as she lays next to Kon and pulls him over herself and says, "My name is Sheena, and your little girlfriend isn't here right now. She's with somebody ELSE. They gave you to me as a token, and I REALLY don't mind! So lay it on me!"

Sheena pushes him back as she leans on Kon, reaching down his body, but before she can, she twitches a little as her arms begins to convulse violently.

"Ugh... horrible... Now, where was I?" Sheena continues by scooting upwards Kon's body, then leaning over his head...

Until she suddenly collapses into unconsciousness, leaving no breathing, but she still had a heartbeat.
"I will keep her in this state until we free Zanarkand. Until then..."

----------

(Okay, so you may be wondering why I'm doing this. I am NOT gonna be here for a while, so I decided to leave this in an advantageous position for all of us and not leave the storyline to a halt. I'll leave control of Hualin and the care of Sheena to KibaOokami, and Malar and Kashyk with his Jekans to Ventus_3. See you soon!)

(BTW, KibaOokami, you should REALLY re-open the SU's when we get to the Jekan City, called Blitz. Just saying...)

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
((OOC: And I happily accept the characters xDD))

Viento and Mariposa both feel it at the same time.

"Emerald!" Both shouted in unison as they leapt onto their feat as they grouped together.

"But, what if this is all for nothing?" Mariposa asked, thinking of the possibility Emerald was unable to be revived.

"It'll be okay," Viento comforted Mariposa

((OOC: Yayz for innocent sympathy! xDD))

"You go handle the threat, I'll stay here if you need me," Mariposa urged Viento to go without and check out what was wrong back at the camp.

Viento walked down the tents, he could see many things going on.

"If this continues, I'm gonna be the one who looks like a saint," Viento muttered as he opened the tent door to see Sheena.

"Kon, why is there a lady au naturel in your tent that's knocked out?" Viento asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mariposa looked out into the crystal lake above. She reminded herself of Emerald. The vision of the mermaid's mysterious green locks of hair, and maybe the many disguises she conjured did not amuse her, just made her even more sad. Mariposa's eyes glistened as the specks met up with the crescent moon in the sky and her whole body shined a mysterious seven colored aura.

"Emerald, where are you? If you can hear me, don't die!" Mariposa cried to the wind which remained silent; the girl sat down on her knees as her li top became stained with her tears. She opened her mouth once again as she reached her hand out to the distant stars and started to try to fly towards them as the tears streamed down her face and she sang.

((Tsubasa Wo Daite (Accept My Wings) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlJcrNU6ePE&feature=related Mermaid Melody Pure))

During the singing, the seven colored aura surrounded her as she flew high over the tents like a shooting star. When she finished her song, she finally could not take it anymore as she started to cry feeling Emerald's lingering aura, she fell to the earth. Viento seeing this, ran out of the tent to catch the descending damsle in distress because it seemed that nobody else would.

"Girlfriend...your talking about Leiana aren't you! Where is she!" Kon tried to fight it but with her looking the way she is and the fact that she was holding him down he couldn't.

She takes off everything she was wearing as she lays next to Kon and pulls him over herself and says, "My name is Sheena, and your little girlfriend isn't here right now. She's with somebody ELSE. They gave you to me as a token, and I REALLY don't mind! So lay it on me!"

"Sheena you mind telling me just who they are?" She didn't answer; just kept tryin to have her way with Kon. "What's going on? She's out cold." Kon then lets out a distress howl that only Ookami can here.

-------

Kiba's ears twitched from the call. "Kon! Damn what's going on. Malar I have to go check something." He rushes out with his sword making his way to Kon's tent. He just so happen to see Viento already checking everything out. "V what's got you up and why are you here?" He looked into the tent a seen the naked girl on top of Kon.

"Kon tell me what exactly is going on here. And where's Leiana?"

--------

"She still falls asleep so easy?" Canis stated watching her sleep. He brushed her hair back from over her face. "Hualin I want you to stay by my side always."

He too heard the howl and sat up quick waking her.

"What's going on?" She rubbed her eyes and looked up at Canis.

"Wait here. I have to check on Kon." He kissed her forehead and rushed out. Seeing Kiba and Viento there, he knew how Kiba heard but he didn't know Viento thought ahead to check. "What's all the noise about and who's the chick?"

--------

"I can't say who she is but she just ended up here on top of me." Kon manages to get from under her. And now all eyes was on the lady.

( dats kool I gladly take Hualin )

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
(I'm guessing you wanted me to put this on a cliff-hanger so that you could make a sign up for another shot at this?)

Mariposa stood up as she got out of Viento's arms.

"I'm really sorry to trouble you," Mariposa apologized shyly.

"It's not a problem Mariposa," Viento forgave Mariposa who subsequently stopped frowning.

Now that all eyes were on the woman, Mariposa's eyes widened in shock.

"What happened to Leiana?" Mariposa asked as she noticed something roll to her foot; she then proceeded to pick up the emerald colored pearl.

"Emerald's pearl," Mariposa smiled as she held it against her heart while warm tears slipped down her eyes.

"Oh my, you better keep that safe, but that could only mean one thing," Viento explained silently.

"Leiana's been taken over by Shuma," Tsubasa jutted in before Viento could decide the verdict. "Wait, who's this then?" Tsubasa asked, unfamiliar with the unconscious woman laying down.

"We should probably uh, head towards the Jekan city now," Viento hesitated nervously. "But who's gonna get this lady dressed?" Viento asked as Mariposa tried to hide behind Kon, but her hair was able to be seen, and was thus picked.

"Ewww!" Mariposa said to herself as she dressed the lady up like she was some kind of Barby Doll.

Mariposa dressed Sheena until she eventually woke up. Mariposa gave her a fierce look as she held the pearl in her hands.

"Don't play naive with me, you're Shuma! Why did you take over Leiana's body?" Mariposa whispered intensely in Sheena's ear.

Before she could actually finish the interrogation, the sun rose and it was time to go.

"We should hurry to the Jekan City," Kashyk suggested politely. "I am ready to go when you all are, my men are able to guide us there," Kashyk informed.

The group followed Kashyk and his men through the forest, the animals of the morning chattering and buzzing until they arrived at a mystical city with trees that resembled skyscrapers, and many tree houses and sidewalks high up. A mystical aura blew through the area, green leaves that shined in the light fell comfortably down to the rich, black soil below.

"So this is the city of Jekans?" Mariposa asked as she showed the pearl in her hands the city and its natural, mystifying feel.

((OOC: I'm guessing that it should be left like this Kiba Ookami?))

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
((Wow, you captured the Jekan city feel quite expertly.))

(Good news! I'll be able to get internet access for the trip! I'm staying at an OLLLLLLD old old old friend's house, so YIPPEE.

I should, uh, probably RP next time I get on. Here's to storyline stops.)

And no, I can't exactly MAKE the Sign Up. Too busy walking around Philadelphia.

Think that's fun? Lancaster is next!

Don't worry, though, our friends aren't Amish- not that its a bad thing.

ShadoWolfDemon

Live Without Warning
EDIT: Oh, okay, i get it now *posts in new thread* sorry bout that. ><

Last edited: