• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*nods to Crystal Mewtwo* Which users remind you of characters from the series?

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Cybercubed reminds me of Misty. Arrogant, doesn't take no for an answer, and hotheaded. Also became repetitive as well...:p

0.o Paradoxical, huh?

Agustus

True, true...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I suppose it would be cruel to compare people to Staravia and its deformed cranium?

- I actually have to say Cybercubed is a lot like Ash. Crafty, argumentive, and occasionally arrogant. Then again, maybe he's Drew, what with his May fetish.
- Yamato-san is Professor Oak. The know-it-all type of guy who's a great source of information. Sushi can be Professor Ivy.
- Misty Lover and that entire crowd = That Orange Islands gym leader who was in love with Misty.
- Fez the Mystic Elf reminds me of Harley. Dresses in questionable outfits and MUST. DESTROY. HARUKA!
- Kojiro reminds me of Corphish. The comic relief kind of guy who gets beat up a lot. Except for that part about getting beaten up a lot.
- Gravy is clearly Old Man Shuckle. Great source of humor, senile, likes to get little kids hooked on contraband, need I explain further?
- Chris is like Croagunk. Do something stupid, and POISON JAB!
- Phantom_Bugsy = Shauna the battle girl. Would do Brawly in an instant.
- ChaosMage is Paul, an arrogant jerk. Naw, I kid. ^_^
- Starly reminds me of Sukizo. I dunno why, he just does.
- Serebii is Tucker. He dresses up like a fairy and steals little kids' teeth at night, replacing them with gold nuggets.
- I remind me of Brock. I'm not really important, I'm just...there. And I have no chance in hell of ever getting laid.

I stopped being serious less than halfway through that list.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
BattleFranky reminds me of Meowth for some reason....

Huh. He reminds me more of Paul than anyone, really. I mean, he's arrogant, elitist, frequently talks down to and sometimes flat-out insults those he considers inferior to himself, and yet still shows some amount of respect to those who manage to show a constant stream of intelligence and common sense. Not to mention that he tends to flat-out own most anyone who tries to confront him.

In a similar vein, the user HellKorn reminds me a bit of Gary. Again, pretty arrogant and a bit of an elitist, but seems to offer a bit more leeway than Franky in most areas, much like how I believe Gary (even Kanto Gary) is compared to Shinji. And, again, there's the thing about conquering most of the people who try to argue with him.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Alfonso reminded me of Scott, especially since he used the avatar of Scott from BF for a long time.

V-Faction was that talking Slowking from Movie 2.

Jo-Jo is a Mudkip.

yep.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Kojiro reminds me of Corphish. The comic relief kind of guy who gets beat up a lot. Except for that part about getting beaten up a lot.

I've thought of myself as like Snorunt, mishievous. Or maybe Carnivine, multi-personality and sometimes explodes (figuratively, like as in with an explosion of crazy).

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
hell_Fire always reminds me of drew.........

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
Jupetta = Harley. XD For reasons that should be obvious.

Taitofan = Wakana. XD I have no clue why. Probably because she loves Haruka ;D

Chris = Lance. XD Just because he's one of a few important people who actually DO something. :0!

Cenzo

Red: True Master
^Cool! I get to be Sir Aaron!
Shadowdragon16: hmm, how about... Brock.
freakin_chicken: May or a girl version of Ash(I hope I don't offend you with that, not an insult...)
Cybercubed: Paul
Korobooshi Kojiro: Mewtwo