• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill start the rediculous wants...
Looking for a deoxys of any kind, not worried about natures or ivs or ev's, I'm not even worried of it's a hack

If anyone has one they'd like to trade with me I have a large assortment of pokemon (not to many special event ones seeing as how they don't have many In Australia)

Xman96

Fighting Leader
Yes, this finally got approved! I would like to apologize for not being around lately. I've been suffering from writer's block, and decided to take a short break from pokemon. I'm back now though, and will be working on the next chapter for Prof. X today!

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Yay! I need to read those!

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Awesome Xman! I can't wait to read it! Giratina, I know where you can get a Deoxys. There's a guy who is on my friend list with the username J-MYC who clones pokemon and trades almost anything for dirt. He's the reason I completed my pokedex. Just PM him.

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
You know i've been reading, some of the threads on the "General Pokemon Discussion" seem to be more garnered torwards competitive pokemon rather than Pokemon in general. shouldn't they be moved? I mean not everyone plays competitively.

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Hey! Mentorship program! Learn to play our way!

PM me if you want to sign up as either a mentor or student.

7 tyranitars

So does anyone do special ingame challenges here? :eek: Like Monotypes, scrambles, Nuzlockes..etc?

So does anyone do special ingame challenges here? :eek: Like Monotypes, scrambles, Nuzlockes..etc?

Well i just finished my 7th nuzlocke yesterday on my emerald version ( I was aiming to get my tenth rayquaza)

Wild Dragonite

Ralts Evo Tree Fan
So does anyone do special ingame challenges here? Like Monotypes, scrambles, Nuzlockes..etc?

No, not really. I always end up playing the game straight through the first time, and by then I already have all my favorite Pokemon on my team, so I don't want to start over.

I don't even have my game on me anymore, so if you want to battle me, it's going to have to be online somehow. >_>

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I have a mono-type Grass run-through on my Emerald right now, but it's just kind of sitting there doing nothing, because I have so many other things to do and play.

7 tyranitars

Heh I love challenges like that, I just finished my first mono yesterday(flying), and will do another one soon! (actualy gonna do one in all 5 regions)

I finished 1 Nuzlocke and 1 scramble I liked the Nuzlocke a lot gave me my first Shiny! :D

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Its fun to play and not worry about all the EV stuff. I like to play for the fun of playing.

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
I just recently started a new play-through of Pearl, but I had to transfer some pokemon over to White first, cause I love them so much. Just playing through is fun, and not worrying about natures and EVs and whatever.

That reminds me, I know this is non-competitive, but do you still care about natures even if you don't care about EVs? I don't. I just take them as I catch them.

7 tyranitars

I just recently started a new play-through of Pearl, but I had to transfer some pokemon over to White first, cause I love them so much. Just playing through is fun, and not worrying about natures and EVs and whatever.

That reminds me, I know this is non-competitive, but do you still care about natures even if you don't care about EVs? I don't. I just take them as I catch them.

Sometimes I look up what it means, just for fun, but usualy idm.

Firebrand

Indomitable
At the moment I'm doing two theme runs, one on diamond and one on ss. The SS run is pokemon representations of characters from the Blazing heart saga.
The diamond one is likewise, but with characters from Sin. I'm still in the early stages yet, but it's getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.