• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Non-competitive trainer's hangout mk. III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glover

Pain in Rocket side
Okay, so I have good news and bad news, the good news is that I now have a wireless router, the bad news is that my brother deleted my black version file, so I just have to replay that and I should be ready.

yay, boo, and yay again!

Wartiger97

The Forester
Last edited:

Glover

Pain in Rocket side

dracoburn

Lance's protege
Hey Phoenix want that gym battle now?

>Get online
>Check Serebii for first time in a week
>Find two different chapters of fan fictions and ^^^^^these sorts of posts.

Guys, I don't mean to be a bother, but VMs and PMs exist for a reason. If you're scheduling a battle, can you do so on your own space to reduce clutter? You can still send out requests that apply to the whole group or post the results of a match, but if it's private, mind keeping it that way? Thanks.

Firebrand

Indomitable
The newest chapter of Hero's Path, Kindled Hope, is up. If anyone has any contacts at major TV networks, I'd appreciate it if you got them to hear my sitcom pitch.

Also, maybe it's just me, but if you have a really big signature, could you perhaps click "hide signature" when you're posting something that's really small? Scrolling down a page that is all the same signature gets tiresome.

And finally: an apology to all those who I have challenged/have challenged me. My computer crashed last weekend, taking my wifi with it. I've been working off a wired connection this past week, and it's looking like I'll have wifi back soonish.

Wartiger97

The Forester
Hey I'm going to join another clan because right now I nees to do more battling than there is going on in the NCTH right now. I'll still read your fanfics but I won't be battling to get badges anymore. This is my last post I guess so bye

Nox_Invictus

Frozen Cold
Sorry to hear that you're leaving. Good luck with the new clan. ^_^

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
Hey I'm going to join another clan because right now I nees to do more battling than there is going on in the NCTH right now. I'll still read your fanfics but I won't be battling to get badges anymore. This is my last post I guess so bye

I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in your future battles I guess. Anyway, I now have a new chapter up. Dos is the second of a three chapter finale for the second part of the Galactic Files. It includes Ralph, Xman's own Jerry, and Bobby encountering their greatest challenge so far. Will they conquer the legendary bird of electricity? Read to find out.

Displeased Owl

NCTH Leader
Hey guys, if you'd like to join the group message any of the leaders besides me, I don't use the email I linked this account to. Or just post in the forum and assume you're in thanks

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I feel terrible to say this, but I must back down from my elite 4 position. I don't have time for that kind of position. I don't really play my games much right now, but will probably get back into it this summer when the new games come out and I have more spare time. I'm still part of this group though!

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Hi Everyone I'm New around here.
I Decided to join due to my love of My Diamond team and my lack of knowledge of competitive battling. (I really don't think pokemon were ment to be bred to perfection or anything that competitive battling requires)
Honestly I'd like to be able to battle people who love their teams or team like I love my Diamond team and have fun, maybe even make new friends. I'm active in my games so If anything I'm always good to battle.
Don't mind me sometimes I gush about my team (I've been training my Diamond team for YEARS and I got attached to them >__<)

Hope to be here often! :)

DittoDude

The King of Town.
I feel terrible to say this, but I must back down from my elite 4 position. I don't have time for that kind of position. I don't really play my games much right now, but will probably get back into it this summer when the new games come out and I have more spare time. I'm still part of this group though!

Oh no! Who will take your place? Perhaps our mighty Firebrand will.

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master

Darn, well I hope you'll come back someday. Why are so many people leaving!?

Hi Everyone I'm New around here.
I Decided to join due to my love of My Diamond team and my lack of knowledge of competitive battling. (I really don't think pokemon were ment to be bred to perfection or anything that competitive battling requires)
Honestly I'd like to be able to battle people who love their teams or team like I love my Diamond team and have fun, maybe even make new friends. I'm active in my games so If anything I'm always good to battle.
Don't mind me sometimes I gush about my team (I've been training my Diamond team for YEARS and I got attached to them >__<)

Hope to be here often! :)

Nice. I'll look forward to battling you. Is your favorite team on a 5th gen. game? That's what most people here mainly use for battles

Oh no! Who will take your place? Perhaps our mighty Firebrand will.

That seems most likely, as he heads the league and is the most qualified.

PalmerDawn

True Beauty
Thanks Blaziken :)
Yes, I love the fifth generation but Then again I've been playing it longest.
Any favorite pokemon from fifth gen?

My Diamond FC: 2408 5449 2742
If you register me, You can add me as Palmer Or Talisa (That being my real name)
& please let me know so I can register you too :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.